Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #2361
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
I can't see any reason for Mike to come back unless someone is going to rat him out, which doesn't seem possible either.

I'm sure they'll show him at some capacity, but there's no good reason for him to still be involved.
 6 years ago '08        #2362
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Arson said:
I'm not saying their literally married but they're essentially his family. You really don't see how obvious it is that Brock and Jesse's relationship is a father and son one?

remember when the doctor asked if Brock was Jesse's son and there as that little pause before he answered and he and Andrea looked at each other for a second before he said no?

Jesse is hesitating on committing to being in their lives full time, the same way he couldn't just give Andrea the money himself and had Saul do it and Sal questioned him about it. Its probably because of Jane that he's a afraid but all signs point to them being his family.

And since they're his unofficial family and Walt went after his unofficial stepson, Jesse is gonna retaliate like any father would do. will Jesse's revenge be the main focus at the start of the season? Probably not, but to say Walt vs. Jesse aint coming? Stop it breh
Walt and Jesse have had the father/son relationship a lot longer than those two have if that's how you wana look at it.

You're reachin.
 6 years ago '07        #2363
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Arson said:
Hank getting on Walt's trail
Jesse confronting Walt for all the bullsh*t he's put him through

those are the 2 major conflicts left

also i'm calling it now, Mike k!lls Saul and his "a team"
Why?.
 10-10-2011, 12:38 AM         #2364
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Walt and Jesse have had the father/son relationship a lot longer than those two have if that's how you wana look at it.

You're reachin.
Was it? I think this season just proves it was just a Teacher/Student relationship... The student is now the teacher
 6 years ago '04        #2365
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Russ369 said:
Next seasons storyline is definitely Hank catching on to Walt... has to be...
Yeah I may be reading too far into it but there were a couple instances in tonight's episode where it seemed like Hank was becoming more suspicious of Walt and even Skylar. He didn't say anything but he gave a couple looks that would seem to indicate it.
 6 years ago '08        #2366
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 TH35 said:
Why?.
just a hunch from the way Mike looks at Saul when his commercial comes on the tv when he's in the bar at the start of the season. If Jesse vs Walt goes down the somebody has to take out Saul and I think Mike will be the one to do it. Just speculating on how the season could play out
 6 years ago '08        #2367
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:

You're reachin.
It was a father son relationship early on but now that's over and done with it. No meth lab, no Gus, no threat of death. Those were the only motivating factors of why they were still cool during this season.

Going into Season 5, other that Hank coming for their a.sses there's no real reason for their already strained relationship to continue.

no reach, its all based on what they're showing
 6 years ago '07        #2368
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Arson said:
just a hunch from the way Mike looks at Saul when his commercial comes on the tv when he's in the bar at the start of the season. If Jesse vs Walt goes down the somebody has to take out Saul and I think Mike will be the one to do it. Just speculating on how the season could play out
what if mike is undercover? he's been gone forever.
 6 years ago '08        #2369
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 TH35 said:
what if mike is undercover? he's been gone forever.
highly doubt it. If he was, he was a terrible cop/agent because he had all the necessary info to bust Gus and everybody else years ago
 6 years ago '06        #2370
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
Gomez still seems crooked.
i still don't think we've heard the last from the cartel.

but from the writers comments, the whole basis of the show is supposed to be a close struggle, so i wouldn't be surprised if it just centers around Walt-Hank-Jesse
 6 years ago '08        #2371
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Arson said:
It was a father son relationship early on but now that's over and done with it. No meth lab, no Gus, no threat of death. Those were the only motivating factors of why they were still cool during this season.

Going into Season 5, other that Hank coming for their a.sses there's no real reason for their already strained relationship to continue.

no reach, its all based on what they're showing
The point of the whole season was that they could of both k!lled each other or had the other taken out numerous times and still didn't.

Walt could of just left Jesse handcuffed in the lab and been clear of everything if he really wanted to.
 6 years ago '07        #2372
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
In a search for pointing down final season plots, I think y'all are too quick to write off Gus's team.

Just because he is dead doesn't mean Walt can just breathe easy as it pertains to those ties (and that's not even including multiple possible DEA investigations w/ the lab and bombing).

Just look @ to what extent Gus went for revenge for the death of his friend/biz-partner.

Look @ how the cartel went for blood when one of their higher ups got dusted.

Gus had a ton of connections, he was responsible for the livelihoods of a lot of people.

These people will not be pleased.

What person will know right off the bat who to even the score with?

Mike.
 6 years ago '07        #2373
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Arson said:
highly doubt it. If he was, he was a terrible cop/agent because he had all the necessary info to bust Gus and everybody else years ago
Yea plus he k!lled a lot of ppl . I was throwing out bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #2374
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bleezy said:
In a search for pointing down final season plots, I think y'all are too quick to write off Gus's team.

Just because he is dead doesn't mean Walt can just breathe easy as it pertains to those ties (and that's not even including multiple possible DEA investigations w/ the lab and bombing).

Just look @ to what extent Gus went for revenge for the death of his friend/biz-partner.

Gus had a ton of connections, he was responsible for the livelihoods of a lot of people.

Mike.
Yea, Gus has a lot of goons. The guys that snatched up Jesse I haven't even seen before .
 6 years ago '05        #2375
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
at you guys still entertaining the troll.

Anyway, dope episode, best season yet, top 3 show currently on television.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-10-2011 at 11:39 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2376
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
The point of the whole season was that they could of both k!lled each other or had the other taken out numerous times and still didn't.

Walt could of just left Jesse handcuffed in the lab and been clear of everything if he really wanted to.
the whole season is about Walt going all the way bad and their relationship being broken to the point of no return. After all they've been through they can't help but still feel for each other even though the circumstances are the only thing holding their partnership together. Its a love hate relationship but the poisoning will be the tipping point.
 6 years ago '08        #2377
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Arson said:
the whole season is about Walt going all the way bad and their relationship being broken to the point of no return. After all they've been through they can't help but still feel for each other even though the circumstances are the only thing holding their partnership together. Its a love hate relationship but the poisoning will be the tipping point.
Again, if that was the case, Jesse wouldn't of made it out of the lab.
 10-10-2011, 01:19 AM         #2378
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:

Mike.
I think Gus is so so so so low key he doesn't have a team, he outsources all the work including muscle(MIKE). All those goons work for mike and he has them around when needed. And gus connections are mostly based on his legit businesses.

Mike will be a key player next season.
 6 years ago '08        #2379
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Bleezy said:

Mike.
Why the hell would Mike give a sh*t? He was strictly business.
 6 years ago '09        #2380
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
so when i said Gus was gonna die you n*ggas said i was crazy....now Gus is dead.........lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy