Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2341
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
That sh*t = Cray...

I dont care what you guys say... As far as Gus walking out with his face off literally.. I think the scene was needed.. It was closure.. If we didn't see him actually dead then it would have been hearsay about him possibly surviving the explosion..
 6 years ago '08        #2342
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 SlickJ101 said:
Na, you could easily make the argument that Gus would of k!lled Jesse and Walt and their families so Walt really did it to save everyone.

Jesse going after Walt bc he poisoned Jesse's gfs son (who's not his kid) to save everyone, sounds like an awful fu*king plot for the final season.
Its as simple as Walt poisoning his step-son(Andrea and Brock are his wife and kid at this point) to trick Jesse into pushing forward his plan to k!ll Gus. This man lied to Jesse's face to get him to go after Gus. Jesse had the whole thing figured out remember? It wasn't until Walt planted the seed that it was Gus that he got Jesse on his side.

Why wouldn't he go after Walt after finding out him and step son were just pawns in him and Gus' chess game?
 6 years ago '07        #2343
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 SlickJ101 said:
Na, you could easily make the argument that Gus would of k!lled Jesse and Walt and their families so Walt really did it to save everyone.

Jesse going after Walt bc he poisoned Jesse's gfs son (who's not his kid) to save everyone, sounds like an awful fu*king plot for the final season.
Yea it would be. I think the bulk of it will be about Hank finding out info on Walt and Jesse.
 6 years ago '08        #2344
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 Arson said:
Its as simple as Walt poisoning his step-son(Andrea and Brock are his wife and kid at this point) to trick Jesse into pushing forward his plan to k!ll Gus. This man lied to Jesse's face to get him to go after Gus. Jesse had the whole thing figured out remember? It wasn't until Walt planted the seed that it was Gus that he got Jesse on his side.

Why wouldn't he go after Walt after finding out him and step son were just pawns in him and Gus' chess game?
lol How the fu*k is that?

Bc Gus would of k!lled Jesse after what Jesse said to him about not giving the ok to k!ll Walt. He already told Jesse there would be an appropriate action so he probably already had plans for them.
 6 years ago '08        #2345
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea it would be. I think the bulk of it will be about Hank finding out info on Walt and Jesse.
Ya, I don't see how people can see that being entertaining. Way too WWF for what this show is.

Probably. I hope they don't turn the whole season into just Hank tracking them.
 6 years ago '04        #2346
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
 Nu Tymez said:
That sh*t = Cray...

I dont care what you guys say... As far as Gus walking out with his face off literally.. I think the scene was needed.. It was closure.. If we didn't see him actually dead then it would have been hearsay about him possibly surviving the explosion..
they coulda just showed him without doing the tie part, no big deal tho

i did think he was a robot for a split second
 6 years ago '09        #2347
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Hank will def deep closer next season
 6 years ago '08        #2348
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
lol How the fu*k is that?

Bc Gus would of k!lled Jesse after what Jesse said to him about not giving the ok to k!ll Walt. He already told Jesse there would be an appropriate action so he probably already had plans for them.
really? Its pretty obvious Andrea and Brock will be with Jesse till the end of the show especially after what happened
 10-09-2011, 11:58 PM         #2349
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:

Yep and they already showed Jesse pointing the gun ready to k!ll Walt this season for that
 6 years ago '07        #2350
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Zaosyn said:
I don't even wanna discuss the show with some of you

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #2351
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Arson said:
really? Its pretty obvious Andrea and Brock will be with Jesse till the end of the show especially after what happened
Na, not really. And what you were implying that they're already like they're married when Walt did that, isn't even close.

Jesse spent half the season wacked out of his mind and now he's practically married in a few episodes? Not happenin.
 6 years ago '08        #2352
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
Hank will trigger the Jesse finding out thing or Jesse will trigger Hank. Either way Walt is a dead man
 6 years ago '07        #2353
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 SlickJ101 said:
Ya, I don't see how people can see that being entertaining. Way too WWF for what this show is.

Probably. I hope they don't turn the whole season into just Hank tracking them.
I hope its not either. I don't think that could hold for 16 episodes. Hopefully, Mike will be back and involved somehow.
 6 years ago '07        #2354
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
This would be perfect to combine The Wire to this. Marlo moves his hustle to New Mexico!! And moves in on the Meth game!!! I'm about to write a script now and send it to them
 6 years ago '08        #2355
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Na, not really. And what you were implying that they're already like they're married when Walt did that, isn't even close.

Jesse spent half the season wacked out of his mind and now he's practically married in a few episodes? Not happenin.
I'm not saying their literally married but they're essentially his family. You really don't see how obvious it is that Brock and Jesse's relationship is a father and son one?

remember when the doctor asked if Brock was Jesse's son and there as that little pause before he answered and he and Andrea looked at each other for a second before he said no?

Jesse is hesitating on committing to being in their lives full time, the same way he couldn't just give Andrea the money himself and had Saul do it and Sal questioned him about it. Its probably because of Jane that he's a afraid but all signs point to them being his family.

And since they're his unofficial family and Walt went after his unofficial stepson, Jesse is gonna retaliate like any father would do. will Jesse's revenge be the main focus at the start of the season? Probably not, but to say Walt vs. Jesse aint coming? Stop it breh
 6 years ago '05        #2356
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
Notice how Gus' goons always knew what the next step was in the cook. Wonder if Gus was making them take notes so he can steal the recipe and k!ll Jesse too.
 6 years ago '04        #2357
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Next seasons storyline is definitely Hank catching on to Walt... has to be...
 6 years ago '08        #2358
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Hank getting on Walt's trail
Jesse confronting Walt for all the bullsh*t he's put him through

those are the 2 major conflicts left

also i'm calling it now, Mike k!lls Saul and his "a team"
 10-10-2011, 12:24 AM         #2359
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
If Hank can't figure it out then that character is a fail... Like come on Walt always asking questions that has to do with meth since day 1! Walt first seen a meth lab cause of Hank...
 6 years ago '11        #2360
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700

banned myself. fcuk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy