NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #2321
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1868 1868
Unless Brock is in college because those are college courses..
 10-09-2011, 11:00 PM         #2322
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
I like how they k!lled Gus.

He did himself in by keeping Hector alive to torture him when he could of just k!lled him a long time ago.
That sh*t cray, Those 2 prolly had some serious history that we never got to know. Perfect way to go out IMO.
 6 years ago '09        #2323
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 deLeet said:
That sh*t cray, Those 2 prolly had some serious history that we never got to know. Perfect way to go out IMO.
they did have some serious history that we got to know during the gus flashback.
 6 years ago '08        #2324
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 5535 5535
Still didn't even mention Ted's dumbass either.

There's sh*t all over to link Walt and Skylar to one big mess.
 10-09-2011, 11:06 PM         #2325
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
So if my calculations serve me right Breaking Bad has had 1 GREAT finale and 3 bad ones

How is this show the best thing on TV?

your calculations? nobody gives a fu*k about your opinion

deLeet said:
but we did get to know their history...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #2326
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
saw the Gus death again, its actually grown on me.

Having Gus see through Walt's plan with his spider sense in the car park and then to see Gus walk out like a terminator makes you think he's not human. Then the camera pans around to reveal half his face gone, flawless execution.
 10-09-2011, 11:15 PM         #2327
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
you're right

saw the Gus death again, its actually grown on me.
post it for me G

or can somebody gif that sh*t..i thought it was epic..Gus was untouchable and died a epic way..

and the way jessie spoke with walt at the end about brock being poisoned by a plant..it was as if he knew what walt did and walt knew that jessie knew..

reminds me of the wire, when Stringer Bell and Avon had that last conversation and dinner with each other.. despite stringer knowing that avon betrayed him and avon knowing stringer betrayed him.

sort of a final "good bye" before it all falls apart.

10-09-2011, 11:17 PM         #2328
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
they did have some serious history that we got to know during the gus flashback.
Yeah that little scene was perfect on telling how strong the history between them 2 but that was 20 years ago... Imagine the wars between the cartel and gus during those 20
 6 years ago '08        #2329
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 cheguevara said:
post it for me G

or can somebody gif that sh*t..i thought it was epic..Gus was untouchable and died a epic way..

and the way jessie spoke with walt at the end about brock being poisoned by a plant..it was as if he knew what walt did and walt knew that jessie knew..

reminds me of the wire, when Stringer Bell and Avon had that last conversation and dinner with each other.. despite stringer knowing that avon betrayed him and avon knowing stringer betrayed him.

I thought so too.

Can't really see Jesse and Walt going against each other though, or at least I hope not bc I think it'd be pretty stupid.
 6 years ago '06        #2330
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
 deLeet said:
Yeah that little scene was perfect on telling how strong the history between them 2 but that was 20 years ago... Imagine the wars between the cartel and gus during those 20
only thing that has me curious was how the cartel boss said '..the only reason i didn't k!ll you was because i know who you are'. Hopefully they go into Gus' history in chile or some sh*t
 6 years ago '08        #2331
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 cheguevara said:
post it for me G

caught the rerun don't have a link for ya.

I think they might save the scene of Jesse finding out until episode 8 of S5 a.ssuming they split it. But I think you're right that deep down he knows somethings up. sh*t is gonna be crazy. You know he's gonna go get Mike to help with the revenge
 10-09-2011, 11:24 PM         #2332
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
""It's super important to me that people stay interested in Walt. It's not quite as important to me that people continue to root for him."

vince gilligan on walter white
 6 years ago '04        #2333
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2474 2474
 Zaosyn said:
Gus walking out and doing his tie was fu*king corny as fu*k
i agree...best show on tv tho
 6 years ago '08        #2334
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
 SlickJ101 said:
Can't really see Jesse and Walt going against each other though, or at least I hope not bc I think it'd be pretty stupid.
Jesse has been getting used by Walt since episode 1. When he puts the puzzle together he's def gonna want Walt's head. Walt essentially used Jesse's son for his own personal gain. Plus Walt let his girlfriend die right in front of him. The emotional stress he went through over shooting Gale? All on Walt. Jesse has every right to want Walt dead
 6 years ago '07        #2335
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 SlickJ101 said:
I thought so too.

Thank you! It would be dumb as hell.
 6 years ago '08        #2336
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 J.BEEZY said:
i agree...best show on tv tho
Wasn't really corny.

You could think maybe he thought he actually made it out and didn't feel anything yet, or he knew he was fu*ked and was preparing himself for death.

Same kind of thing they did in k!ll Bill and a few other movies.
 6 years ago '07        #2337
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 cheguevara said:
your calculations? nobody gives a fu*k about your opinion

but we did get to know their history...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #2338
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Arson said:
Jesse has been getting used by Walt since episode 1. When he puts the puzzle together he's def gonna want Walt's head. Walt essentially used Jesse's son for his own personal gain. Plus Walt let his girlfriend die right in front of him. The emotional stress he went through over shooting Gale? Jesse has every right to want Walt dead
Na, you could easily make the argument that Gus would of k!lled Jesse and Walt and their families so Walt really did it to save everyone.

Jesse going after Walt bc he poisoned Jesse's gfs son (who's not his kid) to save everyone, sounds like an awful fu*king plot for the final season.
 10-09-2011, 11:34 PM         #2339
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:rasta:
 10-09-2011, 11:36 PM         #2340
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giancarlo Esposito, who plays fast food mogul and crystal meth mastermind Gustavo "Gus" Fring on AMC's "Breaking Bad," told producers who kept inviting him back for guest appearances that he wasn't interested: He wanted a regular role on the series, one that would let him explore all of his character's many secrets.

The decision to make him the show's central villain has resulted in its most tense, jittery, and brilliant storylines.

Thank god for GianCarlo forcing them to reconsider and give him a real spot on the show...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now