Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850
 TH35 said:
Exactly right! Damn those Lab Notes are going to make the cops turn La Noire.
Thus begins the downfall of Gus.
 6 years ago '07        #202
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,772 | Props total: 14586 14586
 PTC said:
Can't agree here, started Dexter from season one, and while it's a great show, my interest was lost due to the repetitiveness ...

It seems as you just already have a negative perception of BB and theres nothing that can change it - it becomes quite obvious you're already making a.ssumptions for the whole season ---> this is a sign of someone trying to hate.

And BTW, Dexter has MANY "throw away" episodes, WTF are you talking about?
Like I said season my n*gga, Dexter has throwaway seasons I still like the show but 1,2, and 4 are the only good seasons.
 6 years ago '04        #203
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Steve07 said:
That and the fact that he walked into gales house while ppl saw his face
I dunno if it was that.. Only way he would have known is if Mike told him.. And he was there when Mike made the call. And Mike looked just as shocked that Gus cut his throat as Walt and Jesse did... He pulled the gun on Gus he was so surprised by it..
 07-17-2011, 10:09 PM         #204
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yooooooooo I was waiting for that cat to die but I wouldn't have thought it was him he wasn't really a MAJOR character. Gus was NOT playing. He's a psychopath.
was preditable.
 6 years ago '07        #205
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
was preditable.
I'm referring to the article saying someone would die, square.
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #206
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1102 1102
Every Dexter episode built to the next one if not damn near everyone. You MIGHT of not liked some seasons of Dexter but I'd be surprised if anyone can say Dexter had any episodes that went to waste, that could of been skipped over (like next weeks episode of BB probably, which will probs just be Walt + Jesse taking about k!lling Gus and not do anything). I can judge, I sat through seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad just to get 1 good season out of Season 3.

Yall saying Dexter is repetitive but Breaking Bad is too. Walter+Jess find a dealer, sh*t goes south, they k!ll the dealer. Dexter has alot of mini-storyline that take place during the season that give every episode more reason to watch and not miss sh*t.

I got alot of respect for Gus. He's a real professional I'm happy with the way he handled that situation.'

Also I can make a case why every Dexter season wasn't a throw-away but that's just out of opinion.
 6 years ago '07        #207
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
is this clown really comparing that whack a.ss show dexter to breaking bad lol.

i enjoyed the season premiere. lol @ victor smiling at gus when he walked in like everything was all gravy. Gus really had walter shook, the whole time walt was talking he didn't say a word. :lachen001:.

that song at the end was dope.
 6 years ago '04        #208
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5126 5126
why is this n*gga here talking about dexter. when there is a separate thread for that sh*t.
 6 years ago '09        #209
space
space
Best scene was obviously when

6 years ago '07        #210
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 DesertEagle said:

Easily... how he held him up let him bleed out, dropped him and let him bleed out more... Gus wasn't playing.
 6 years ago '09        #211
space
space
So Season 2 of BB was bad to you? I've heard it all now..
 6 years ago '09        #212
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1102 1102
 DesertEagle said:
So Season 2 of BB was bad to you? I've heard it all now..
Season 2 had to make up for Season 1 being cut off so abruptly.
 6 years ago '09        #213
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #214
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
you seriously cant compare dexter and breaking bad in terms of character development and script. two different shows in my opinion in terms of depth and intellect. i feel like dexter only has one deep character that has many layers, which is dexter himself. dexter also uses the same formula every season. someone is onto dexter, dexter finds out, dexter k!lls them - side story of every season: someone finds out about dexter, ends up using them as a short term alliance. rinse and repeat. breaking bad knows how use every character and knows how to work a story. this is why it may feel like there are throw away episodes. what ppl consider filler/throwaways episodes is really just delving into the story more so we can connect even closer. i would say dexters last season was the weakest. at the same time it was after a season that was arguably the best season (4). with all this said, they are both solid shows and deserve their own respect.

Last edited by meepos; 07-17-2011 at 10:21 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #215
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Zaosyn said:
Every Dexter episode built to the next one if not damn near everyone. You MIGHT of not liked some seasons of Dexter but I'd be surprised if anyone can say Dexter had any episodes that went to waste, that could of been skipped over (like next weeks episode of BB probably, which will probs just be Walt + Jesse taking about k!lling Gus and not do anything). I can judge, I sat through seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad just to get 1 good season out of Season 3.

Yall saying Dexter is repetitive but Breaking Bad is too. Walter+Jess find a dealer, sh*t goes south, they k!ll the dealer. Dexter has alot of mini-storyline that take place during the season that give every episode more reason to watch and not miss sh*t.

I got alot of respect for Gus. He's a real professional I'm happy with the way he handled that situation.'

Also I can make a case why every Dexter season wasn't a throw-away but that's just out of opinion.
Any time someone decides to just a.ssume sh*t like that, really can't be taken serious.

All the haters I know of ANYTHING (not just shows) talk in this manner: just attempt to a.ssume some sh*t that hasn't happened yet in order to hate. It's like in ya'll genes.
 6 years ago '04        #216
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29

6 years ago '07        #217
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 DesertEagle said:

yeah no doubt. gus doesn't fu*k around when he's pissed off. that look on his face when he's angry
 6 years ago '09        #218
space
space
 wheezyfbaby said:

Nah you wasn't.

07-17-2011, 10:25 PM         #219
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gooooood start
 6 years ago '07        #220
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Season 2 had to make up for Season 1 being cut off so abruptly.
The writers strike was why the season was cut short. I've told you this before. The writers strike didn't effect Dexter for seasons 3 and 5.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago