Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2121
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Black and green were worn by both Walt & Skylar in this recent episode.......both are about to begin their "new harvests."

Each "new harvest" in ancient cultures required a "sacrifice" for a plentiful season.

Can't find a picture of Skylar, but here is Walt towards the episode's end:

[pic - click to view]

Magickal Hollywood at it again.
 6 years ago '07        #2122
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 WalterWhite said:
The more I think about it I think Walt poisoned the kid because of the stuff brought up in this thread until I thought about it like this.

If Walt poisoned the kid then that means Gus had no idea what was going on and he would have had to put all this together from his short walk from the hospital to the car; Walt did it, to turn Jessie against him, Jessie refused to go to work, to bring him to the hospital, so Walt could rig a bomb to my car. Does that seem possible to anyone? I mean it's seem pretty good until the end but the whole bomb thing throws it off. I would be more worried about Walt pulling out a gun on me. He knows Walt is a chemist but he has never made bombs or anything like that like the first season since he has known Gus. He has always had a gun.

If Gus poisoned the kid that means he had to have a wire or something on Walt or Jessies because Walt and Jessie were the only two to know about it. Which would make a lot more sense about how he knew about their bomb attempt. Hence why he parked the car in the open by no cars so he could show Walt that he knows.

I didn't poison the kid
just shut the fu*k up........... wouldn't you think a person like him would park like that anyway?
 6 years ago '05        #2123
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,195 | Props total: 375 375
I have two predictions for the final shot.my first prediction for that last shot is the necklace Gus pulled off Don Eladio. I think the final shot will be of the place where the twins set up the shrine in mexico and put the picture of walter white. the final shot will be another necklace like the one Don Eladio had on letting you know that there is another member of the cartel alive. My second is that the final shot will be the wheelchair of Hector without him in it. Not because he is dead but because there is another Salamanca that has come and rescued him and will seek vengence in the final season against a disfigured Gus and Walter. I can see the camera focusing in on the wheelchair with a shiny metal object in it....we zoom in and it is the badge of .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

Gomez!

Last edited by Doomque; 10-07-2011 at 11:57 PM..
 10-08-2011, 10:36 AM         #2124
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Black and green were worn by both Walt & Skylar in this recent episode.......both are about to begin their "new harvests."

Each "new harvest" in ancient cultures required a "sacrifice" for a plentiful season.

Can't find a picture of Skylar, but here is Walt towards the episode's end:

[pic - click to view]

Magickal Hollywood at it again.
Skylar worn blue.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2125
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
Yeah, after watching the Letterman interview....

[spoiler - click to view]

But on a side note, holy fu*k that cbs website is annoying. I haven't watched a video on there in years, but I just watched that interview and they make you watch 3 consecutive 30 minute adds between every fu*king scene now? Horrible.
 10-08-2011, 11:23 AM         #2126
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word to staying out of this thread until Sunday night so you retards don't spoil/diminish the experience...
 6 years ago '04        #2127
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Skylar worn blue.
[pic - click to view]

Both are wearing black jackets over their green shirts.

Their new lives/new harvests will soon begin.
 6 years ago '07        #2128
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I know one god damn thing.

Next season I am staying out of the official BB thread for the duration.
 10-08-2011, 03:40 PM         #2129
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Both are wearing black jackets over their green shirts.

Their new lives/new harvests will soon begin.
is there any info online about this black and green colors forming harvests? I don't see them having plentiful finish as this title of the show stays true to itself, Breaking Bad.
 6 years ago '04        #2130
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
is there any info online about this black and green colors forming harvests? I don't see them having plentiful finish as this title of the show stays true to itself, Breaking Bad.
Look up any Druid or Pagan symbolic descriptions of colors (to start).

Black and green each have their own meanings.
 10-08-2011, 04:04 PM         #2131
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So black is evil but can be positive in purity; green heals and has abundance? Where does the sacrifice come from?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 10-08-2011 at 04:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2132
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
skylar was wearing green and black when she went to ted's house. dont know if it has anything to do with anything but i was watching the episode earlier and noticed after i saws screw's post
 6 years ago '04        #2133
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
So black is evil but can be positive in purity; green heals and has abundance? Where does the sacrifice come from?

Black also represents death, be it spiritual or physical.

Green also represents the Earth and fertility, as "mother" Venus/Isis/Ishtar, etc. were the "gods" of both, and had the androgynous ability to create new life themselves.

Osiris, the god of the underworld, and also able to create or restore life with the "generative force" is also drawn having a green skin color.
 6 years ago '04        #2134
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
skylar was wearing green and black when she went to ted's house. dont know if it has anything to do with anything but i was watching the episode earlier and noticed after i saws screw's post
Ah, I forgot about that.

He died soon after I believe, in the next episode, with the bowl of oranges (death/Nature) being directly above his head.
 10-08-2011, 04:25 PM         #2135
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Ah, I forgot about that.

He died soon after I believe, in the next episode, with the bowl of oranges (death/Nature) being directly above his head.
 6 years ago '06        #2136
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
why would such symbolism be included in this?
would it make us psychologically predisposed to having a certain reaction to something that happens to the characters?
or what??
 6 years ago '04        #2137
space
space
 Aesop1 said:
why would such symbolism be included in this?
would it make us psychologically predisposed to having a certain reaction to something that happens to the characters?
or what??
To the characters in this & other shows/movies/music, in our daily lives, in our reactions towards others, etc.

Nature & Sun idolation are being pushed on us heavily to get us to become more accepting of it.

It's a "new day", as they love to say.
 10-08-2011, 10:43 PM         #2138
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
22 more hours
 6 years ago '08        #2139
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 Bleezy said:
I know one god damn thing.

Next season I am staying out of the official BB thread for the duration.
fu*kin right.
 10-09-2011, 12:43 AM         #2140
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
nope, the teddy bear eye.
its crazy i dont remember the significance of the teddy bear...despite seeing every damn episode of this series.

can you explain the teddy bear thing..my mind cant remember it for some odd reason
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy