Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
 126
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 87
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #2061
silverhaze 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$314 | Props total: 7 7
 coolio said:
completely forgot about her




walt needs to find her and blackmail mike into k!lling gus....or else
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #2062
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 WasabiTuna said:
If walt was involved in the poisoning, mikes grand daughters next.
I remember that bi*ch...and her balloon..
 6 years ago '06        #2063
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
 coolio said:
Imagine the season ends with walts family all dead




Walt's succeeds in k!lling tyrus and Gus gets away..then Walt goes home upset that Gus got away and most likely vanished and then walks through the door to find his whole family dead





Episode ends with Walt putting the Heisenberg hat on as he walks through the door on his way to the airport to fly to Chile to gape gus' anus..and if u think he'll stop at Gus, think again Gus better hide his wife and kids and if Max is buried in Chile, he's getting r*ped too

that'd be crayy
 6 years ago '05        #2064
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
ricin doesnt have an antidote so the kid is either bout to die or was given a small enough dose to live, yeah imma go wit walt
 6 years ago '08        #2065
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 StateProperty88 said:
ricin doesnt have an antidote so the kid is either bout to die or was given a small enough dose to live, yeah imma go wit walt
And he doesn't have to actually of been poisoned with ricin. Obv Gus knows about poisoning people as much as Walt does.

I def think that Saul's body guard switched those cigs to make Jesse think that Walt poisoned the kid, as corny as it is.

If he didn't take the cigs off him, then what else would it be? Doubt it'd be his phone since he gets a call from the girl after that.
 6 years ago '05        #2066
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 SlickJ101 said:
And he doesn't have to actually of been poisoned with ricin. Obv Gus knows about poisoning people as much as Walt does.

I def think that Saul's body guard switched those cigs to make Jesse think that Walt poisoned the kid, as corny as it is.

If he didn't take the cigs off him, then what else would it be? Doubt it'd be his phone since he gets a call from the girl after that.
yeah you're right he doesnt have to have been poisoned with ricin, but we're led to believe such due to the missing cig.

i would be surprised if the beginning of the finale is a flashback to something involving brock
 6 years ago '08        #2067
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah you're right he doesnt have to have been poisoned with ricin, but we're led to believe such due to the missing cig.

i would be surprised if the beginning of the finale is a flashback to something involving brock
That's the idea though.

I still think it's simple enough that when Gus said there'd be an appropriate action, that doing whatever he did to Brock was it. Seems pretty clear that Saul is helping Gus too when talks about buttering the right bread. I'd guess Saul knows something about what they did with Brock and knows Jesse will k!ll him if he finds out he was involved. He's not running from Gus, he's running from Jesse and the heat Walt is bringing with the DEA.

I don't see Walt calling the DEA if poisoning that kid was part of his plan. I also don't see him going that far as to test Jesse to putting the gun to his head. He tells Jesse to just leave too. That's way too big a gamble/stupid of a plan for someone like Walt, imo.

Watch, Gus' master plan was to poison Brock and have an antidote that he won't give him unless Jesse k!lls Walt.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-06-2011 at 12:49 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2068
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
Also, notice how Gus says he's on the board of the hospital and mentions how he can get him the best dr.s, treatments, etc.

I wouldn't doubt that the whole fu*kin thing is a setup and an act just to get Jesse to k!ll Walt.
 6 years ago '08        #2069
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
you know that spoiler pic we thought/hoped was fake. Its not...

here's what Vince Gilligan said that basically confirms it


[spoiler - click to view]



ruined the finale for myself
 6 years ago '08        #2070
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 Arson said:
you know that spoiler pic we thought/hoped was fake. Its not...

here's what Vince Gilligan said that basically confirms it


[spoiler - click to view]



ruined the finale for myself
Thanks, d!ck.
 6 years ago '08        #2071
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 SlickJ101 said:
Thanks, d!ck.
I didn't post that pic in here thank you very much, some other douchebag did becuase he swore it was fake
 6 years ago '08        #2072
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 Arson said:
I didn't post that pic in here thank you very much, some other douchebag did becuase he swore it was fake
And you posting that it was real is just as dumb.

If you're gonna spoiler tag that post then put them on the whole fu*kin thing.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-06-2011 at 01:50 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2073
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 SlickJ101 said:
And you posting that it was real is just as dumb.

If you're gonna spoiler tag that post then put them on the whole fu*kin thing.
If you saw the pic then you've already been spoiled tho
 6 years ago '08        #2074
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 Arson said:
If you saw the pic then you've already been spoiled tho


Not without the confirmation you posted, dumbfu*k.

You should delete that sh*t or at least tag the whole thing so you don't ruin it for other people.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-06-2011 at 01:49 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2075
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 SlickJ101 said:
Not without the confirmation you posted, dumbfu*k.

You should delete that sh*t or at least tag the whole thing so you don't ruin it for other people.
Why should I spoiler my whole post? Obviously you've already seen the picture because you know which one I'm talking about. If someone hasn't seen the picture, me saying some picture they haven't seen is legit has no effect on them so I can't ruin it for them unless they actively go looking for the picture. In that case they're spoiling it themselves.
 6 years ago '08        #2076
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 5553 5553
 Arson said:
Why should I spoiler my whole post? Obviously you've already seen the picture because you know which one I'm talking about. If someone hasn't seen the picture, me saying some picture they haven't seen is legit has no effect on them so I can't ruin it for them unless they actively go looking for the picture. In that case they're spoiling it themselves.

[spoiler - click to view]


 10-06-2011, 03:17 AM         #2077
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as*holes, I should've never came back to boxden. lol
 6 years ago '07        #2078
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Arson said:
Why should I spoiler my whole post?


You can't be serious...
 6 years ago '07        #2079
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20055 20055
VG could just be saying sh*t to be saying sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #2080
solz_23 
space
avatar space
space
$357 | Props total: 63 63
 Blood Edge said:
with what? hydrochloric acid?

I wonder what the delivery system is
this motherfu*ka...
i saw the pic,
avoided all the spoiler text
so at least i could have some sort of a surprise next week

prep h to u f*ggot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy