Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2041
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #2042
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
I think everyone is over-analyzing things here just a bit no?
 6 years ago '05        #2043
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
man i hope the finale sets up a return of the formidable duo next season

[pic - click to view]

heisenburg gotta come back to jesse like

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2044
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
i realize you guys are all amped on the show and there is a lot of nuanced, detail oriented stuff that goes on but some of you need to get a grip.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2045
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
That would make sense. I need a good explanation for how Gus knew. He parked it at the top by itself near nobody else. You think if he knew and was the cold blood k!ller that he has portrayed, he would park it near some cars and test Walt. If it had enough explosive, he could have k!lled him from where he was

I need a explanation! That had me At least they didn't pull a Dexter and have the season end a episode early and use the finale to transition over for Dexter Season 2,000

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #2046
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
I think Jesse was the reason why Gus felt like there was something wrong when walking back to the car, had something to do when Jesse said to Gus that the kid was poison...
 6 years ago '06        #2047
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Arson said:
he has no plan. Why would he go to Saul to relocate his family if he already had a exit strategy? His most recent plan was to blow up Gus and he couldn't even get that one to work

The best idea Walt could come up with to eliminate Gus at the start of the season was to put ricin in his food. 13 episodes later, Gus is still alive and some kid that had sh*t all to do with Walt's problem MIGHT have been poisoned by his ricin.

Walt sucks at everything but chemistry. He's arrogant with no real reason to be. This guy has took nothing but Ls all season. the only thing that's actually worked this season a.ssuming he did it, was poisoning Brock. But thinking back on all his failures this season I have a little more doubt that he did it.

If anything happens to Gus it'll be by a fluke chance, Walt has no legit plan, just terrible ideas that sometimes work out.
Your underestimating what Walt can do.. This show is about breaking bad and conquering lifes fears.. death being the main fear Walt had coming into the series at season 1. He finds out he had cancer and he was living for the whole year under the threat of death. He even says it. He isn't afraid of death.. I know we see him panicking, looking out the window constantly.. waiting like a sitting duck for Gus to k!ll him.. he has accepted the 'inevitable' What i think is he wants Gus to think he is helpless.. Unable to stop him from doing whatever he needs to do to get Walt out of the picture so he can take Jesse and steal 'Walts' business..

The way i see it is that it comes down to Gus vs Walt over a business that was originally Walts but was taken over by a overpowering Gus who manipulated Walts partner and is now attempting to finalise the transaction of giving Walt large amounts of money for cooking for basically his whole existence when Gus feels he is done with him..

Walt isn't stupid.. he makes it known before Gus was even apart of the shown that he doesn't want to be in a situation like the Tuco situation again.. Do you think he would do business with anyone after that drama if he didn't have some sort of leverage or plan?? (why is it Gus is the only person that could possibly screw everyone over.. maybe Walt had a plan to screw Gus over and take his distribution network)

Something will happen that will cause Gus to either leave or be dead. k!lling Hanks case on the meth lab because i believe Saul helps Walt find someone to cover it all up and replace Gus as the CEO of Los Pollos Hermanos thus being able to cover up the lab being investigated still because the investigation is based on Gus being apart of Gales life to the DEA somehow, linking him to the murder/investigation..

Walt + Jesse continue to cook, own their own lab and distribution network and be their own bosses.. technically

Last edited by iCON-8; 10-05-2011 at 05:15 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #2048
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
Answer this...why would walt lay his gun down, then proceed to stare out all his windows and walk all the way across the house?

[video - click to view]

1:25

you see how he sweet talked goon a.ss mike? You know damn well he could break down fragile a.ss Jesse if he could break Mike.

Now Walt was at his house ALL DAY, wasn't picking up his phone, and he was ghost in the episode until Jesse went to see him. It aint a coincidence the last shot of Walt before that confrontation was him looking at that plant

Ya boy Heisenberg poised the kid. He got ya boy Saul to give the boy Brock some candy with some of that white plant root juice
 6 years ago '04        #2049
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 Bob Sacamano said:
the absurd over analyzing of BB in this thread is outta control hah
^this
 10-05-2011, 08:11 AM         #2050
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Answer this...why would walt lay his gun down, then proceed to stare out all his windows and walk all the way across the house?

you see how he sweet talked goon a.ss mike? You know damn well he could break down fragile a.ss Jesse if he could break Mike.

Now Walt was at his house ALL DAY, wasn't picking up his phone, and he was ghost in the episode until Jesse went to see him. It aint a coincidence the last shot of Walt before that confrontation was him looking at that plant

Ya boy Heisenberg poised the kid. He got ya boy Saul to give the boy Brock some candy with some of that white plant root juice

4:02 that's my Heisenberg
 6 years ago '06        #2051
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Your not considering season 5 at all it seems.. What do you expect to happen roughly in that season?

Also i don't like watching the long a.ss promos.. it ruins the episode then.. i watch the 1 min promo.. it lets you know briefly what to expect..
 6 years ago '06        #2052
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
one thing about BB i noticed is that when they review the past events at the beginning of each new episode, they'll always review things that are gonna be present in the episode we're about to watch..for the last episode, they specifically showed the part from episode 11 where walt knocks at jesse's door and sees the kid..they dont even show him and jesse talking on the lawn or anything, just that part

i think walt really did it

oh well, kid was a necessary sacrifice for the almighty heisenberg gus' kids are next
 6 years ago '04        #2053
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 317 317

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #2054
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
Imagine the season ends with walts family all dead

Walt's succeeds in k!lling tyrus and Gus gets away..then Walt goes home upset that Gus got away and most likely vanished and then walks through the door to find his whole family dead

Episode ends with Walt putting the Heisenberg hat on as he walks through the door on his way to the airport to fly to Chile to gape gus' anus..and if u think he'll stop at Gus, think again Gus better hide his wife and kids and if Max is buried in Chile, he's getting r*ped too
 6 years ago '05        #2055
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,444 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Russ369 said:
I think everyone is over-analyzing things here just a bit no?
Half the fun of watching a show is discussing and analyzing it.
 6 years ago '05        #2056
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 coolio said:
one thing about BB i noticed is that when they review the past events at the beginning of each new episode, they'll always review things that are gonna be present in the episode we're about to watch..for the last episode, they specifically showed the part from episode 11 where walt knocks at jesse's door and sees the kid..they dont even show him and jesse talking on the lawn or anything, just that part

oh well, kid was a necessary sacrifice for the almighty heisenberg gus' kids are next
thats true
 10-05-2011, 06:39 PM         #2057
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Half the fun of watching a show is discussing and analyzing it.
nah not half, maybe 10% the majority of the fun comes from watching it.
 6 years ago '08        #2058
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,962 | Props total: 5530 5530
 coolio said:

Or they did it to play you like a fiddle and were successful.
 6 years ago '09        #2059
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,485 | Props total: 7216 7216
If walt was involved in the poisoning, mikes grand daughters next.
 6 years ago '06        #2060
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
If walt was involved in the poisoning, mikes grand daughters next.

completely forgot about her

walt needs to find her and blackmail mike into k!lling gus....or else
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy