Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2021
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
one thing i loved about the last scene of the last episode is that it really shows how desperate walt is now..he's on some roof on his knees on some old piece of card board, face all beaten up with tears in his eyes as he watches his only hope at saving his family fade away

damn u gus

walt's face wrinkles >>>>>>>>>>>

they really accentuate his emotions
 6 years ago '08        #2022
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 iCON-8 said:
How can you say he has no plan without seeing the next episode? What has he shown you to tell you otherwise? From what i've seen there isn't anything that tells me Walt does or doesn't specifically have an exit plan from this.. Sure we know he asked Saul to get him in contact to a man who can relocate his family but that does not mean he didn't have a plan before Jesse and everyone else he does business with turned their backs on him.. I believe he had a plan for him and Jesse at a certain time to get out of this and continue making meth..

Just speculation but i've been generally right about all things Breaking Bad..

Think about it though.. we have another full season (it can't be Gus' chasing down Walt and Jesse for season 5), Jesse and Walt are on 'good' terms now and there is hints in promos for the finale that Walt will survive.. If Walt survives then Gus would surely be out of the picture somehow.. I'm not saying that Gus is even k!lled.. Who knows what Walt (or even Jesse) has planned..
he has no plan. Why would he go to Saul to relocate his family if he already had a exit strategy? His most recent plan was to blow up Gus and he couldn't even get that one to work

The best idea Walt could come up with to eliminate Gus at the start of the season was to put ricin in his food. 13 episodes later, Gus is still alive and some kid that had sh*t all to do with Walt's problem MIGHT have been poisoned by his ricin.

Walt sucks at everything but chemistry. He's arrogant with no real reason to be. This guy has took nothing but Ls all season. the only thing that's actually worked this season a.ssuming he did it, was poisoning Brock. But thinking back on all his failures this season I have a little more doubt that he did it.

If anything happens to Gus it'll be by a fluke chance, Walt has no legit plan, just terrible ideas that sometimes work out.
 6 years ago '06        #2023
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
saw this post on imdb..it's one of those posts that sounds so retarded that its actually interesting and might just make sense

thought dude was trolling at first but he seemed serious

now is there a bug small enough to be implanted into those glasses somehow

Watch the last shot of this show and you can SEE the answer!

Do you get it???

Ok.....the last shot focuses on Walt's glasses.

When Gus is walking towards the car his suspicion is only raised when Walt begins to urge him towards the car. He looks around as if he can hear Walt talking......Walt's glasses are bugged.

Once you view it that way it all falls into place.

When Walt woke up a few episodes back and his broken glasses were fixed by his bed he a.ssumed that Flynn had fixed them. That however has never been confirmed they could have been dropped in my surveilance obsessive Gus.

It explains how Gus has been one step ahead the whole way through, playing Walt and Jessie...

Either way this is the best TV I have ever seen!
You could have a point there. The episode titled 'Bug' opens a lingering camera shot on Walt's glasses, and the episode then closes with another shot of Walt's glasses.

dont think it's plausible but makes for interesting conversation...after all, i guess u never now....
 6 years ago '08        #2024
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 coolio said:
saw this post on imdb..it's one of those posts that sounds so retarded that its actually interesting and might just make sense

dont think it's plausible but makes for interesting conversation...after all, i guess u never now....
that's a mr fantastic reach at best
 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM         #2025
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:

hmmmmmmmm interesting, possible
 6 years ago '05        #2026
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
at a bug in the glasses.
 6 years ago '11        #2027
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8467 8467
 iCON-8 said:
Damn this sh*t crazy. I love this show.

I believe Walt has a hidden agenda. I think some of y'all are AGAIN looking too deep into sh*t like the plants etc.

What i think is Walt had planned before Gus took him out to the desert to 'confirm' he was going to k!ll him; Walt had already had a plan to bring down Gus business. Walt never wanted to work with high end distributors, he didn't want to get into business with another 'Tuco' because of the 'consequences' that will catch up to him. That was always his thought on the business side of meth. He wanted things differently because he didn't know the business of drug dealing; that also was his downfall and frustrated Gus, Mike, Tyrus and even Jesse at times. All causing a rift between themselves and Walt which caused a turn against him. Gus didn't necessarily plan on getting rid of Walt and keeping Jesse but his judgement was poor and he began a business with someone family affiliated to the DEA. It was the risk of taking on Walt. Now the consequences of that are affecting Gus and in turn affecting Walt by being involved with a high end distributor.

One man planned ahead. Gus seemed to be '10 steps ahead' of Walt always in their little endeavour, Jesse being the added piece to the puzzle that kept everything together really. I think Walt created an escape plan.. I'm not going to act like i know what it is.. the script is so well written there is not point trying to crack a code by clues .. all i can do is look back upon the 4 seasons and put it together from what we've been shown.

A lot of what you see with Walts family is a smoke screen created by Walt. He wants Gus to think he is afraid and waiting like a sitting duck for his death. It's going to be a great ending to season 4. If you thought Gus was a mastermind, watch how much of a genius Walt is when we find out how he's planned to escape this mess while regaining his meth business..

Yeah i said it, Walt will cook again once Gus is out of the picture.

One can only hope. It makes the most logical sense because what the fu*k is the point of a long a.ss final season if Walt loses now?
 6 years ago '09        #2028
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,492 | Props total: 7226 7226
I think Gus is going the vanish just like the Greek.
 10-04-2011, 03:39 PM         #2029
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
I think Gus is going the vanish just like the Greek.
I always thought there were maad similarities there.
 6 years ago '06        #2030
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
i wonder if they'll finally reveal what hank was doing with all those minerals....
 6 years ago '06        #2031
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
hank gonna hit gus with a brick like craig did to deebo on friday #spoileralert
 10-04-2011, 03:48 PM         #2032
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
i wonder if they'll finally reveal what hank was doing with all those minerals....
huh? people just gettin bored in this thread apparently

thats all Hank was doin
 10-04-2011, 04:24 PM         #2033
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Then we could unite this one with Dexter's kid.
:hillwhoa:

coolio said:
maybe the hat poisoned brock
 6 years ago '06        #2034
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
huh? people just gettin bored in this thread apparently

thats all Hank was doin

so u think they just threw that mineral sh*t into the season for no reason? i doubt it

WalterWhite said:
That would make sense. I need a good explanation for how Gus knew. He parked it at the top by itself near nobody else. You think if he knew and was the cold blood k!ller that he has portrayed, he would park it near some cars and test Walt. If it had enough explosive, he could have k!lled him from where he was

I need a explanation! That had me At least they didn't pull a Dexter and have the season end a episode early and use the finale to transition over for Dexter Season 2,000

i think he just got the feeling something was going on after jesse told him he knew the kid was poisoned..whether or not he poisoned the kid, i think he got the sense that jesse suspects it was him, so he figured that there was a possibility jesse might be setting him up as revenge and decided to play it careful

i dont think he knew for sure there was something wrong with the car..he was just being cautious in case there was
 6 years ago '04        #2035
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,644 | Props total: 10041 10041
if there were a bug in his glasses....that would be sucky writing....
 10-04-2011, 06:36 PM         #2036
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
so u think they just threw that mineral sh*t into the season for no reason? i doubt it
wow dude, shut up.
 10-04-2011, 06:37 PM         #2037
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the absurd over analyzing of BB in this thread is outta control hah
 10-04-2011, 06:39 PM         #2038
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i realize you guys are all amped on the show and there is a lot of nuanced, detail oriented stuff that goes on but some of you need to get a grip.
 10-04-2011, 06:44 PM         #2039
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
 6 years ago '06        #2040
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
wow dude, shut up.

unnecessary
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy