Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #2001
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I think the preview of what looks like jesse talking to detectives is them asking him about the ricin and brock, not him snitching gus out to the dea.
 10-03-2011, 10:52 PM         #2002
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
the one person they would never see coming and would shock us all...

holly white...

[pic - click to view]

Then we could unite this one with Dexter's kid.
 6 years ago '08        #2004
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,967 | Props total: 5533 5533
 YOUNGZERO said:
Seriously though, that jacket he had on the last few episodes were sick as fu*k. I don't think it's members only. lol c'mon... I'm being serious bro.
lol I'm serious. Google Members Only. Jesse's is just leather.
 10-03-2011, 11:06 PM         #2005
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
*tosses hands in disgust* a cliff hanger.
 6 years ago '04        #2006
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
*checks thread for any dexter references*

we good
 6 years ago '06        #2007
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i bet they're just making us think jesse is actually snitching, but it'll turn out he fed them some kinda BS or it's part of some plan
 6 years ago '07        #2008
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 coolio said:
i bet they're just making us think jesse is actually snitching, but it'll turn out he fed them some kinda BS or it's part of some plan
Probably, anything is possible right now.
 6 years ago '10        #2009
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
@ this thread since the ending of sunday's episode
 10-04-2011, 02:56 AM         #2010
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
People saying that Walt wasn't spinning the gun to decide if he should plant the poison with the plant.....but to use the fertilizer of the plants to make the car bomb.

[pic - click to view]

Another possibility, makes sense as well
 6 years ago '06        #2011
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Damn this sh*t crazy. I love this show.

I believe Walt has a hidden agenda. I think some of y'all are AGAIN looking too deep into sh*t like the plants etc.

What i think is Walt had planned before Gus took him out to the desert to 'confirm' he was going to k!ll him; Walt had already had a plan to bring down Gus business. Walt never wanted to work with high end distributors, he didn't want to get into business with another 'Tuco' because of the 'consequences' that will catch up to him. That was always his thought on the business side of meth. He wanted things differently because he didn't know the business of drug dealing; that also was his downfall and frustrated Gus, Mike, Tyrus and even Jesse at times. All causing a rift between themselves and Walt which caused a turn against him. Gus didn't necessarily plan on getting rid of Walt and keeping Jesse but his judgement was poor and he began a business with someone family affiliated to the DEA. It was the risk of taking on Walt. Now the consequences of that are affecting Gus and in turn affecting Walt by being involved with a high end distributor.

One man planned ahead. Gus seemed to be '10 steps ahead' of Walt always in their little endeavour, Jesse being the added piece to the puzzle that kept everything together really. I think Walt created an escape plan.. I'm not going to act like i know what it is.. the script is so well written there is not point trying to crack a code by clues .. all i can do is look back upon the 4 seasons and put it together from what we've been shown.

A lot of what you see with Walts family is a smoke screen created by Walt. He wants Gus to think he is afraid and waiting like a sitting duck for his death. It's going to be a great ending to season 4. If you thought Gus was a mastermind, watch how much of a genius Walt is when we find out how he's planned to escape this mess while regaining his meth business..

Yeah i said it, Walt will cook again once Gus is out of the picture.

6 years ago '06        #2012
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
damn it walt how many times do i have to say this cook up some mercury fulminate and throw that sh*t at gus's head
 6 years ago '09        #2013
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1864 1864
 ghettofire said:
@ this thread since the ending of sunday's episode
This.

But the thread will really blow up after the finale.
 6 years ago '08        #2014
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,107 | Props total: 23323 23323
 iCON-8 said:
Damn this sh*t crazy. I love this show.

I believe Walt has a hidden agenda. I think some of y'all are AGAIN looking too deep into sh*t like the plants etc.

What i think is Walt had planned before Gus took him out to the desert to 'confirm' he was going to k!ll him; Walt had already had a plan to bring down Gus business. Walt never wanted to work with high end distributors, he didn't want to get into business with another 'Tuco' because of the 'consequences' that will catch up to him. That was always his thought on the business side of meth. He wanted things differently because he didn't know the business of drug dealing; that also was his downfall and frustrated Gus, Mike, Tyrus and even Jesse at times. All causing a rift between themselves and Walt which caused a turn against him. Gus didn't necessarily plan on getting rid of Walt and keeping Jesse but his judgement was poor and he began a business with someone family affiliated to the DEA. It was the risk of taking on Walt. Now the consequences of that are affecting Gus and in turn affecting Walt by being involved with a high end distributor.

One man planned ahead. Gus seemed to be '10 steps ahead' of Walt always in their little endeavour, Jesse being the added piece to the puzzle that kept everything together really. I think Walt created an escape plan.. I'm not going to act like i know what it is.. the script is so well written there is not point trying to crack a code by clues .. all i can do is look back upon the 4 seasons and put it together from what we've been shown.

A lot of what you see with Walts family is a smoke screen created by Walt. He wants Gus to think he is afraid and waiting like a sitting duck for his death. It's going to be a great ending to season 4. If you thought Gus was a mastermind, watch how much of a genius Walt is when we find out how he's planned to escape this mess while regaining his meth business..

Yeah i said it, Walt will cook again once Gus is out of the picture.

Walt has no plan. He hasn't had a plan go right since Jesse k!lled Gale, and even that came back on him because Gale's death is what got Hank on Gus' case. Walt is a wannabe mastermind. He's Brain and Jesse is Pinky.
 6 years ago '04        #2015
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
If Walt isn't responsible for Brock being in the hospital I'll be surprised.
 6 years ago '06        #2016
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
Walt has no plan. He hasn't had a plan go right since Jesse k!lled Gale, and even that came back on him because Gale's death is what got Hank on Gus' case. Walt is a wannabe mastermind. He's Brain and Jesse is Pinky.
How can you say he has no plan without seeing the next episode? What has he shown you to tell you otherwise? From what i've seen there isn't anything that tells me Walt does or doesn't specifically have an exit plan from this.. Sure we know he asked Saul to get him in contact to a man who can relocate his family but that does not mean he didn't have a plan before Jesse and everyone else he does business with turned their backs on him.. I believe he had a plan for him and Jesse at a certain time to get out of this and continue making meth..

Just speculation but i've been generally right about all things Breaking Bad..

Think about it though.. we have another full season (it can't be Gus' chasing down Walt and Jesse for season 5), Jesse and Walt are on 'good' terms now and there is hints in promos for the finale that Walt will survive.. If Walt survives then Gus would surely be out of the picture somehow.. I'm not saying that Gus is even k!lled.. Who knows what Walt (or even Jesse) has planned..
 6 years ago '06        #2017
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
we havent seen the heisenberg hat once this season, it better be in the next episode

Last edited by coolio; 10-04-2011 at 11:28 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #2018
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
Heisenberg will be back once Gus is gone.
 6 years ago '06        #2019
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
maybe the hat poisoned brock
 6 years ago '04        #2020
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 coolio said:
maybe the hat poisoned brock
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy