Breaking Bad season 4 thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 wheezyfbaby said:

[spoiler - click to view]

this. plus his dumb a.ss started cooking with no knowledge, just throwing stuff together
 6 years ago '07        #182
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 Nu Tymez said:
Yeah I thought that was about to happen... Guess we all now know who they were talking about when they said someone gets it during the first episode..
They said someone on beloved or important i cant remember. He wasn't important at all
 6 years ago '04        #183
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I think it was moreso Gus is looking at it as dude's fault Gale died... Like there should have been some kind of protection and there was none so he had to go...
 6 years ago '09        #184
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854
 TH35 said:
They said someone on beloved or important i cant remember. He wasn't important at all
I remember they said it was someone important but I didn't think it was gonna be that character.
 6 years ago '09        #185
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Walking dead gonna be dopeeee
 6 years ago '09        #186
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
Walking dead gonna be dopeeee
He went hard with that rock.
 6 years ago '09        #187
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
Yeah I'ma have to say Dexter season 6 gonna sh*t on this season of Breaking Bad (I guarantee the premiere will). Not a BAD season premiere but it's the same ol' sh*t I was hoping for something more dramatic. Just giving us more character development and a slow a.ss build to the finale which looks to be Gus finding a new chemist and trying to k!ll off Walt & Jesse. I'm interested in seeing where them lab notes that are left in Gale's place lead to though, police will surely see them.

Breaking Bad to me ain't one of those shows that can get me hyped for the next episode. It's one of them shows I wish I had the whole season already downloaded so I don't have to wait a week to see a throw-away episode. Next week looking like a throw-away episode too.

You rarely see throw-away episodes in Dexter. I can't even remember 3 off the top of my head.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 07-17-2011 at 10:04 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #188
space
space
space
Gonna be a sick season I can feel it
 6 years ago '09        #189
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Lab Notes
 6 years ago '09        #190
space
space
Oh sh*t, they gonna find that folder.
 6 years ago '04        #191
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
 Nu Tymez said:
I think it was moreso Gus is looking at it as dude's fault Gale died... Like there should have been some kind of protection and there was none so he had to go...
That and the fact that he walked into gales house while ppl saw his face
 6 years ago '05        #192
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i was underwhelmed by this episode.
 6 years ago '09        #193
space
space
space
U srs? Dexter had Many filler epis especially last season
 6 years ago '09        #194
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
Yeah I'ma have to say Dexter season 6 gonna sh*t on this season of Breaking Bad (I guarantee the premiere will). Not a BAD season premiere but it's the same ol' sh*t I was hoping for something more dramatic. Just giving us more character development and a slow a.ss build to the finale which looks to be Gus finding a new chemist and trying to k!ll off Walt & Jesse. I'm interested in seeing where them lab notes that are left in Gale's place lead to though, police will surely see them.

Breaking Bad to me ain't one of those shows that can get me hyped for the next episode. It's one of them shows I wish I had the whole season already downloaded so I don't have to wait a week to see a throw-away episode. Next week looking like a throw-away episode too.

You rarely see throw-away episodes in Dexter. I can't even remember 3 off the top of my head.
You serious?
 6 years ago '05        #195
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i felt it was very slow paced for being such a hyped up season primier
 6 years ago '07        #196
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Zaosyn said:

My dude Dexter has TWO throwaway seasons.
 6 years ago '11        #197
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Zaosyn said:

Can't agree here, started Dexter from season one, and while it's a great show, my interest was lost due to the repetitiveness ...

It seems as you just already have a negative perception of BB and theres nothing that can change it - it becomes quite obvious you're already making a.ssumptions for the whole season ---> this is a sign of someone trying to hate.

And BTW, Dexter has MANY "throw away" episodes, WTF are you talking about?
 6 years ago '07        #198
Pass The Dutchi 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,119 | Props total: 1378 1378
lol at you n*ggas saying you aren't impressed with the premier.

STFU.
 6 years ago '07        #199
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 wheezyfbaby said:

[spoiler - click to view]

Exactly right! Damn those Lab Notes are going to make the cops turn La Noire.
 6 years ago '09        #200
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
just incase anyone wanted to know what the song was at the end

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy