new West Coast and Southern Hip Hop >>> new east coast hip hop

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
hockeysniper  OP
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 Crown Loyal said:
I'm in LA now and trust me if it ain't Wayne, Nikki, Wiz, Waka and all that, they not mess in wit it either. Lol see what I mean. Now if your talk in about the backpack circles then hey I have no idea. Everywhere has an untapped underground circuit is what I'm trying to say. But you can never exclude The East.
I can definitely agree with this. I think the East has new talent, it just isn't out there yet like the south/midwest/west....for the mean time, I guess Ill stick to bumping east legends
 7 years ago '07        #122
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16137 16137
odd future is from the west coast?? And blowing up doesn't equate to >> to me. Quality of music does. People who hop band wagons are only following the next man ...that don't make one coast trend better than the next..
 7 years ago '04        #123
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6488 6488
people didn't really mention wiz or nicki because they are "pop acts that rap" to boxden.
 7 years ago '08        #124
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Crown Loyal said:
And nobody can still tell me out of all of those artists combined from the South and West are as relevant as Wiz and Nikki?
some of y'all are talking relevance, who's popular
im talking skill, even tho i like wiz he aint all that great and are you talkin Nikki Minaj? EC also got Waka Flocka

the EC is basically lacking skill imo, the artist ya'll have now are doing the same sh*t the old heads did
 7 years ago '06        #125
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 gagethedesigner said:
some of y'all are talking relevance, who's popular
im talking skill, even tho i like wiz he aint all that great and are you talkin Nikki Minaj? EC also got Waka Flocka

the EC is basically lacking skill imo, the artist ya'll have now are doing the same sh*t the old heads did
Everybody is doing the same sh*t everybody else did. Come on bro Hip Hop is recycled. Thats not a fair a.ssumption to say the EC dont have lyricists because I know a few unknowns just like the ones yall listed that will rap cycles around 90% of the game. Just because dudes is lyrical dont mean they are actually nice. Alot of them are talking about NOTHING and the same concious stuff that dudes in NY did back in the day, I hear fromt he dudes yall listed or yall consider the new faces of GOOD HIP HOP.

So my point is some peoples opinion may be Nikki and Wiz ain't lyrical or nice but they doing something those dudes yall listed aint. If you in this game and not trying to get paid for what you do, whats the point. Yall can do it for love of the culture and all that other bullsh*t element stuff but how does that pay the bills?

I dont want to get into the whole discussion of sales and all that but when people call out a whole region of having NOBODY to represent them I see that as ignorant closed mindedness. We have ALOT of up and comings that yall will hear from real soon. Just because they dont have the spotlight at this moemnt doesn't mean NY aint breeding a army as we speak. Thats all I'm saying.
 7 years ago '07        #126
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16137 16137
 Crown Loyal said:
Everybody is doing the same sh*t everybody else did. Come on bro Hip Hop is recycled. Thats not a fair a.ssumption to say the EC dont have lyricists because I know a few unknowns just like the ones yall listed that will rap cycles around 90% of the game. Just because dudes is lyrical dont mean they are actually nice. Alot of them are talking about NOTHING and the same concious stuff that dudes in NY did back in the day, I hear fromt he dudes yall listed or yall consider the new faces of GOOD HIP HOP.

So my point is some peoples opinion may be Nikki and Wiz ain't lyrical or nice but they doing something those dudes yall listed aint. If you in this game and not trying to get paid for what you do, whats the point. Yall can do it for love of the culture and all that other bullsh*t element stuff but how does that pay the bills?

I dont want to get into the whole discussion of sales and all that but when people call out a whole region of having NOBODY to represent them I see that as ignorant closed mindedness. We have ALOT of up and comings that yall will hear from real soon. Just because they dont have the spotlight at this moemnt doesn't mean NY aint breeding a army as we speak. Thats all I'm saying.

My Monsta Island bredren.. Jun classic.. Monsta x aka Ksise
 7 years ago '06        #127
Crown Loyal 
space
space
I'm with the whole supporting new sound in Hip Hop not based on region but based off skilly and just all around nice. I don't care about record sales whatsoever because them selling dont feed me or my kid. BUT, when it comes to arguing a point. please come with valid points. I listen to all of the dudes yall are talkin about and I'm diggin some of their styles. I'm fans and homeboys of groups like Pac Div from the Palmdale area in Cali so I got love for NICE NICCAS. Hands down I see alot of talent out here in Cali. But please, dont think that we dont hold it down in NYC, PHilly, DC, or wherever yall consider the East Coast or region for that matter. There is Talent EVERYWHERE. Yall just have to open yall minds and stop alienating teh East.
 7 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 Crown Loyal said:

names?

and some rappers don't care about being a superstar. if they make a decent living doing what they love to do that might be enough for them
 7 years ago '08        #129
space
space
 Crown Loyal said:

drop names then bro, how are we supposed to check'em out if we don't even know they names
 7 years ago '06        #130
Crown Loyal 
space
space
 justinjones said:
names?

and some rappers don't care about being a superstar. if they make a decent living doing what they love to do that might be enough for them
Names: Freck Billionaire (PHI), Billionz (BK), Flawless (BK), Paul Cain (BK), Math Hoffa (BK), Ransom (NJ), Murda Mook (NY), Vado (NY), Graph (Queens) and a list of others. I'm sure I'm leaving out a alot but these are just some that are on their way that came off the top of my head.

I'm not knocking how anyone makes a living. Just dont alienate a whole region is all I'm saying. The fact that everybody compares EVERYTHING to NY alone should tell you we are still a threat because we continue to see these same threads every week about them.
 7 years ago '06        #131
Crown Loyal 
space
space
Just to name a few more:

Reed Dollaz, Cyssero, Young Chris, Meek Millz all from Philly. Dudes got skillz.
 7 years ago '08        #132
space
space
 Crown Loyal said:
Just to name a few more:

Reed Dollaz, Cyssero, Young Chris, Meek Millz all from Philly. Dudes got skillz.
i used to like Reed but imo he's like Cory Gunz only good battle raps
 7 years ago '06        #133
Crown Loyal 
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
i used to like Reed but imo he's like Cory Gunz only good battle raps
Yeah after a while I did get the same vibe from him too.
 7 years ago '04        #134
space
space
 Crown Loyal said:
Just to name a few more:

never heard of reed dollaz but i'll look him
i haven't heard of cyssero in years. i thought he quit or something
i get the feeling meek millz might turn into a rick ross clone
i like young chris but he been around for a minute
 7 years ago '06        #135
Crown Loyal 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Damn Ny vs Ny poster here but yo Freck Billionare ain't really that nice he's really generic, Billions, Flawless and Math Hoffa I never heard of them but it can be because I'm from the Bronx

My duded Ransom and Graph and had freestyles on DJ clue mixtapes since 2002 damn near 10 years ago

Vado is really the only concrete example you provided
My point exactly. TO YOU, Freck aint nice, but to ALOT of people he is. But yall asked me to name names of up and coming dudes. The others I named already blew up and sold records. And Vado just signed with Interscope BTW. Most of our dudes are going straight to labels and getting deals maybe is why people never hear about their grind. That doesn't make them less credible. But people are saying they dont count. I dont get peoples logic nowadays. LOL
 7 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
and Nicki Minaj can out rap alot of n*ggaz yall posters named if that's what will help her sell records. sh*t her verse on Monster was better than anything a lot of yall new n*ggaz from other regions ever released
 7 years ago '06        #137
Crown Loyal 
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
I agree with you though

How can n*ggaz say Eastcoast ain't really coming with New talent when the biggest new artist in the game are Nicki Minaj and Wiz Khalifa

1 from Pittsburge and the other from Queens

and n*ggaz say they ain't talented all they want but whatever yall n*ggaz was jocking Wiz Khalifa crazy all last year

and Nicki Minaj can out rap alot of n*ggaz yall posters named if that's what will help her sell records. sh*t her verse on Monster was better than anything a lot of yall new n*ggaz from other regions ever released
And trust there are going to be a GANG of new artists coming from NY and East just wait and see. We are ALWAYS in the mix. Just lately been low key and not as in the spotlight as the other regions.
 7 years ago '07        #138
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Ra-da-god said:
Well the one of the hottest newcomers is from the east..........

I'd Say........

Mickey Factz
Corey Gunz
Wiz Khalifa
Joell Ortiz
Skyzoo
Sha Stimuli
Loaded lux
Wale (Edit just added)

in terms of just spitting I'd say Eastcoast and Midwest>>>>> but all the regions new talent going hard right now.
Someone finally mentions my dude Sha...i don't know if you could consider him a new up and comer though.

Lyrically...dude is in my top 5 right now tho.
 7 years ago '07        #139
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 Trill Clinton said:
My n*gga fu*k numbers,we talking about talent. When it comes to talented up and comers the west and south are sh*tting all over the East.It's just the truth.
^^^this is some real talk right here...people talking about Minaj? lol
 7 years ago '07        #140
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
People over here confusing up and coming MC's with people like Nnicki Minaj is wrong man...New york does have some talent out there no doubt about it though.

Cory Gunz
Joell Ortiz
Skyzoo
Smoke DZA

It's just you could count them on 1 hand...Meanwhile the west and south got like 10 new dudes each coming out right now. And almost all of them are better then the dudes coming out the east...

The west got the sh*t on lock though

Nipsey
Dom Kennedy
Blu
Fashawn
Kendrick
Ab-Soul
Jay Rock
Schoolboy-Q

are all dudes who are dropping quality material right and left...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy