new West Coast and Southern Hip Hop >>> new east coast hip hop

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 370 370
 HotepSuns said:
n*gga please....there is a ton of dope east coast hip hop that is specifically EASTERN....this corny a.ss generation just pushes cornball a.ss rappers..


someone finally names an EC rapper besides one already know everywhere
 7 years ago '06        #82
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Maybe its because those other regions the West and South need the new artists to be relevant or it would be a wrap. Think about it. Out of both of those regions you compared to the East alone, how many of their legends are making RELEVANT music compared to ours? Dont worry I'll wait. YES, I do agree when it comes to the newer class, they definitely got the East beat. But this isn't even an argument if the big dogs in NY is still puttin out that official sh*t where all these young dudes are getting their stuff from. When Hov drops, the world stops. Am I right or wrong?
 7 years ago '06        #83
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
And dont get me wrong I'm not hating at all. I got love for the West Coast and South so no hatin over here. But when you listen to the up and coming hip hop from lets say the West Coast, which is where I live right now but from NYC, they sound like WE did back in the 90's. Which is why I give them major props. But thats at the same time, its not original. Or is it because their lyrical? Talk to me? Name me an artist and I can tell you who they sound like from back in the day NYC. Keep it 100.
 7 years ago '06        #84
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I could have sworn Wiz was from the East and he just sold major numbers on his album. Just sayin. And what do yall consider East Coast?
 7 years ago '08        #85
georgeax 
space
avatar space
space
$181 | Props total: 27 27
yall need to check out scienze, he's from brooklyn..mixtape just came out called hallpass, with some production and videos with blu ...goodday
 7 years ago '06        #86
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
What about Meek Millz from Philly? Rollin with Ross and them and has a serious buzz goin.
 7 years ago '06        #87
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Can't forget about Corey Gunz either whose actually on one of the hottest Singles out right now. And Nikki already blowin up big. I mean I'm trying to figure out where yall are going here. I just named a good 4 that have established themselves in this game and sold records and already rolling with BIG CREWS.
 7 years ago '04        #88
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 hockeysniper said:
East coast seriously lagging behind when it comes to relatively new artists

Who does the east really have thats new and hot? South has artists like Jay Elec, Big Krit, J Cole, Yelawolf, B.o.b., while the West is going through a mini-revival with artists like Dom Kennedy,Kendrick Lamar, Pac Div, Blu, Odd Future, Fashawn, Nipsey Hussle
Well the one of the hottest newcomers is from the east..........

I'd Say........

Mickey Factz
Corey Gunz
Wiz Khalifa
Joell Ortiz
Skyzoo
Sha Stimuli
Loaded lux
Wale (Edit just added)


in terms of just spitting I'd say Eastcoast and Midwest>>>>> but all the regions new talent going hard right now.


Last edited by Ra-da-god; 04-06-2011 at 12:18 AM..
 04-06-2011, 12:06 AM         #89
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope n*ggas dont honestly think a broken record like reks comes close 2 the talent in the midwest/west
 7 years ago '06        #90
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 Ra-da-god said:
Well the one of the hottest newcomers is from the east..........

I'd Say........

Mickey Factz
Corey Gunz
Wiz Khalifa
Joell Ortiz
Skyzoo
Sha Stimuli
Loaded lux



in terms of just spitting I'd say Eastcoast and Midwest>>>>> but all the regions new talent going hard right now.
PREACH and PROPZ
 7 years ago '11        #91
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
 Crown Loyal said:
Maybe its because those other regions the West and South need the new artists to be relevant or it would be a wrap. Think about it. Out of both of those regions you compared to the East alone, how many of their legends are making RELEVANT music compared to ours? Dont worry I'll wait. YES, I do agree when it comes to the newer class, they definitely got the East beat. But this isn't even an argument if the big dogs in NY is still puttin out that official sh*t where all these young dudes are getting their stuff from. When Hov drops, the world stops. Am I right or wrong?

we talkin bout the newer class tho.. that statement has nuthin to do with this topic
 7 years ago '05        #92
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i didnt even know west coast even existed now.
 7 years ago '11        #93
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
 Crown Loyal said:
Can't forget about Corey Gunz either whose actually on one of the hottest Singles out right now. And Nikki already blowin up big. I mean I'm trying to figure out where yall are going here. I just named a good 4 that have established themselves in this game and sold records and already rolling with BIG CREWS.


^ ^ the only reason they have buzz is cause they rollin with big crews !

KRIT NIPSEY KENDRICK DOM doin it on there own. they didnt need to sign

with a superstar to create a buzz.

Gunz n meek r jus weed carriers for Ross & wayne
 7 years ago '11        #94
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
BTW yall forgot to add lil b to the list. like it or not his buzz is huge rt now.. he has a huge fan base. on MTV. signing a solo tour deal. cant hate on his grind
 7 years ago '06        #95
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 CarlozRossi said:
we talkin bout the newer class tho.. that statement has nuthin to do with this topic
It was part of my explanation. The fact that yall are comparing new school rappers is because their old school cats are most likely IRRELEVANT right now in Hip Hop. Nothing against them or their new school cats, but you can't alienate a whole region and try to double team it with two regions that got all these new dudes releasing music. Different situations are going on right now. All of those new dudes yall mentioning are either signed or go to NYC to get their deals. I'm fans of all the dudes yall named but you cant sit there and say NYC or the East region for that matter dont have relevant new artists. Nikki just went platinum and Wiz just put up 200k today. Now all of them dudes yall named from them other regions, what they numbers lookin like?
 7 years ago '06        #96
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
And trust me yall dont get this twisted at all. i'm HUGE fans of especially the up and coming West Coast artists yall named. Pac Div are my HOMEBOYS like that for real. So no hating here, but when it comes to relevance you can't count out the East because right now its PROVEN that those numbers that Nikki Minaj just put up and Wiz Khalifa stands true that the East will always be here no matter how many names yall throw out there.
 7 years ago '06        #97
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 CarlozRossi said:
^ ^ the only reason they have buzz is cause they rollin with big crews !

KRIT NIPSEY KENDRICK DOM doin it on there own. they didnt need to sign

with a superstar to create a buzz.

Gunz n meek r jus weed carriers for Ross & wayne
LMAO so whose fault is that they signed major deals and the dudes you named are just rhymin? I'm trying to make sense of yall argument here? Walk in the streets and ask the MAJORITY of people who those dudes yall named are and they would have no clue who they are. I'm not hating, just keepin it 100 right now. Somebody please talk to me.
 7 years ago '11        #98
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
il give you niki but wiz ? lol nah im a fan but nuthin bout him is east coast. His whole swag n style

he took from currency.
 7 years ago '11        #99
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$5,870 | Props total: 3834 3834
 Crown Loyal said:
LMAO so whose fault is that they signed major deals and the dudes you named are just rhymin? I'm trying to make sense of yall argument here? Walk in the streets and ask the MAJORITY of people who those dudes yall named are and they would have no clue who they are. I'm not hating, just keepin it 100 right now. Somebody please talk to me.

put any 1 on the biggest rapper on the planets 1st single and ppl gonna know their names regardless.

plus no 1 on YM gonna release a album if their name aint weezy drake niki
 7 years ago '06        #100
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 CarlozRossi said:
il give you niki but wiz ? lol nah im a fan but nuthin bout him is east coast. His whole swag n style

he took from currency.
Everybody is biting off each other. LOL But the fact is Wiz is from Pittsburgh and reps it hard. He's from the East brotha. Facts are facts. And if we talkin about swag n style, most of the 'HIP HOP' cats that are NICE that I hear from Cali sound like 90's NYC. I'm just sayin. Still a fan though
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy