Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 TH35 said:
and I'm sure his son has money. Its stupid to think Jackie didn't break bread already I mean the quote in bold pretty much tells you his son has some of his money. Jackie just wants him to make his own money like most parents want.
real talk jackie probably wanted him to do something away from the world of fame because it doesn't last forever.
 04-06-2011, 09:44 AM         #142
GHOSTDUBS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klepto said:
Jaycee Chan and kevin hart

----rush hour -the next generation
 04-06-2011, 10:01 AM         #143
EDDY Jr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All fathers should leave something behind for there son /daughter PERIOD
 7 years ago '07        #144
crricha13 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
he smart.....i probly be dead in 5 years after inheriting all that fools stacks....lmfao
 7 years ago '04        #145
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 dmunson318 said:
Y'all some spoiled bi*ches make your own legacy and stop living off someone elses. This should push that snot nose bastard to want to surpass his father instead of bi*ch about not getting anything after he dies. #nohandouts except food stamps!
Well, the people in this thread hating on Jakie Chan are the reason why Welfare still exists. People expect to get handouts without actually working for them. People feel like they are owed something just for breathing.

His kid has all of the TOOLS to be successful, and if he can't make his own money and his own legacy based on the life that he has been given, then no amount of money will change that. His kid will be fine, it's only the broke n*ggas in here that feel hurt.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 04-06-2011 at 10:16 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #146
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 EDDY Jr said:
All fathers should leave something behind for there son /daughter PERIOD
Yeah, the tools and knowledge of what it takes to be a responsible and productive member of society.
 7 years ago '05        #147
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Come on Jackie some people don't get handed success like you did in a era of good fortune and a strong economy , I believe in teaching your kid value and hard workmanship but come on Jackie
 04-06-2011, 11:02 AM         #148
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
I cosign what Jackie Chan is doing 100%

He is not gonna leave him completely broke because that is his son but at the same time he doesnt want to leave his kid with a fortune so that he has no morals or values and appreciates what he has and tries to become successful on his own.

More wealthy people should do this so that we dont have a bunch of rich dumbasses like Paris Hilton who just freeload off of their parents wealth and waste all of their money partying all the time and doing drugs that there parents spent time building up.
 04-06-2011, 11:05 AM         #149
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jackie is always donating to charities and thats a good thing, but i mean you wont leave nothing for chan jr???? cmon thats not right, leave the kid something to fall on god forbid.
 7 years ago '06        #150
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 TheMagicMan said:
Well, the people in this thread hating on Jakie Chan are the reason why Welfare still exists.

Are you seriously comparing welfare to leaving your seed a nest egg when you're gone?

People expect to get handouts without actually working for them.

True but there are a sh*t load of people who can't work to provide for themselves. What should we do with that crew, incinerate them?

People feel like they are owed something just for breathing.

I'm not sure I agree. There's this thing called learned behavior. All of us start with a clean slate. We change and are molded by what we're exposed to on a daily basis. If all I know is thievery then more times than not, I'll be a thief. Same with this self entitlement thing you're talking about. Its a learned behavior.

His kid has all of the TOOLS to be successful, and if he can't make his own money and his own legacy based on the life that he has been given, then no amount of money will change that.

If the kid can't make his own money and his own legacy based on the life he has been given, then it's his father's fault because he didn't give him the necessary tools to be successful. If Jackie feels like his son is a fu*k up, then he should look in the mirror for being a p!ss poor father.

His kid will be fine, it's only the broke n*ggas in here that feel hurt.

I don't think anyone's hurt. We all just have a difference of opinion. I feel like I should take care of my family even in death. Before I go, I'm going to make sure my kids are well rounded enough to handle the gift that I will leave them. I don't see how that can be looked at as being the wrong way to go.

To each his own though.
 04-06-2011, 12:48 PM         #151
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know if this is real or not...

but I disagree with it. His son could work and make a living just fine....but jackie chan has MONEY...MONEY. I understand leaving some to charity, that's great...but definitely your fam. ah well.
 7 years ago '07        #152
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16055 16055
 Thangstah said:
Y'all do know that his son is ab actor and singer too right?

He's rich/famous already
not to mention his father is famous... thats what he has built for his kid. a legacy. If jackie chan was my dad I wouldn't need his money...I have his name.. what you think makes him money...
 7 years ago '07        #153
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 tokinjohn said:
Thats sum bullsh*t right there leave him enough for a rainy day, sh*t his son could get in a car accident two weeks after jackie dies n lose his legs & arms or sum sh*t....then what his son got sh*tty medical help n wont ever b able to work n get his own guap....SMH at Jackie gotta think of everythin possible Mr. Chan!
thats his business and gods will
 7 years ago '05        #154
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
same ones complaining are the same ones who complain about rich peoples kids earning scholarships and making life for themselves. u don't know wtf u want!!! his son is prepared to make his own legacy he doesn't have to leave him a damn thing. look at how successful people from the hood came out with being left with nothing. they made life for themselves!!! thats what its all about! i mean who would really wanna be known as the n*gga/bi*ch that lived of their parents earning and pissed it all away because they weren't prepared to make life for themselves? help also comes mentally! maybe he mentally prepared him on how to be successful enough to live on his own when he's dead.
 04-07-2011, 07:37 AM         #155
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats how you do it, everybody gotta earn they keep.
 7 years ago '05        #156
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
wow...most people wish they could save up money to leave their kids....while stupid rich people are gonna start giving it away.

how do i get on a list to receive one of these donations lol
 04-07-2011, 09:29 AM         #157
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam jackie chan dont love that nyga, sounds fuked up, could he be that much of a brat? no money, dam.....
 7 years ago '09        #158
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
His son is already making some good money,so he will be aight
 7 years ago '09        #159
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
but anyway jackie chan is pro at making his public image,I'm pretty sure this guy involved with some gangsta organization in HK at his early career
 04-07-2011, 03:52 PM         #160
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
I see a LOT of people in this thread who love handouts and hate working for what they want in life. Jackie is right not to give his son sh*t. His name is worth enough. Get out there and do ya thing and make your own money.
It's not about that my dude. In the realm of things, most of us what we do for our kids. To give them everything they need/want. To give them the things we didn't get growing up. Why build up an empire then give that sh*t away? I do what i do for my kids, fu*k everyone else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now