Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Retarded move.

At least leave your son some funds.
 7 years ago '08        #122
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,952 | Props total: 7360 7360
I respect that. Id leave something for him not all of it but something.
 7 years ago '09        #123
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 rek0nize said:
Wrathful?
of course
 7 years ago '05        #124
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Clearly Jackie hates his son and constantly comparing him to Jaden. I feel bad for that kid, he must hate his guts.
 7 years ago '06        #125
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
 Woodwin said:
No...regular stunt men n*ggas dont have insurance...any insurance company would jump at the chance to have jackie chan as a client.
He's broken pretty much every bone in his body. You really think insurance companies jump at the chance to pay for that? In Hong Kong, him and his stunt team are black listed. He said so himself.
 7 years ago '05        #126
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
everybody that agree is lying there a.ss off
 7 years ago '10        #127
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1292 1292
 Akilleez said:
of course
Rabid?
 7 years ago '10        #128
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
jackie chan aint never gonna die anyway ..dude seem like he gonna live to see 120
 04-05-2011, 08:51 PM         #129
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Tucker has made three movies from 1997-2007...all Rush Hours. I know it's off-topic but damn, that movie was a fu*king cash cow.

Jackie's living well. That money stretches out to infinity over in that sh*thole.
 7 years ago '09        #130
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,913 | Props total: 1666 1666
If I was rich I wouldn't want my kid to suffer, I wouldn't spoil him either. Jackie taking it to the extreme..
 7 years ago '09        #131
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 BasedSkins said:
when my dad died that n*gga left everything to his girl friend

fu*k that n*gga hope he burnin in hell
pus*y must have been on some kobe steak sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #132
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 rek0nize said:
First Bill Gates and Buffet now this too??

Some people don't deserve to have fu*king money like this, fu*king SELFISH to the people that matter most.

Let's leave everything to a bunch of fu*king strangers, but the one person you decided to bring on this earth that didn't ask to brought here u don't help.

Not only do you hurt him, you hurt his grand kids, their kids and so on, if the money is played right he can help his whole immediate family down the line.
Hope he rots.
He already gave his kid a better life growing up then he had. Thats the goal of a parent.
 7 years ago '10        #133
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1292 1292
^
You must be selfish too, to the ones you love.

So lets give it all to strangers!!
 7 years ago '06        #134
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,754 | Props total: 2959 2959
that picture is too funny
 7 years ago '07        #135
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 hockeythug said:
He already gave his kid a better life growing up then he had. Thats the goal of a parent.
and I'm sure his son has money. Its stupid to think Jackie didn't break bread already I mean the quote in bold pretty much tells you his son has some of his money. Jackie just wants him to make his own money like most parents want.
 7 years ago '04        #136
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
Y'all do know that his son is ab actor and singer too right?

He's rich/famous already
 04-06-2011, 02:56 AM         #137
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aren't parents suppose to work hard & do sh*t with there life to make there kids have a better life?? I dont give a fu*k what hes trying to prove. Give ya fu*king kid some money. Thats some ol stupid sh*t. fu*k building character, hes fu*king grown a.ss man now. Who wouldn't look out for there family with bread so that can have a nice future for them & there kids. I guess its just that stupid Chinese sh*t.
 04-06-2011, 03:18 AM         #138
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rek0nize said:
^
You must be selfish too, to the ones you love.

So lets give it all to strangers!!
Yeah cause it is selfish to give to strangers who need help. Boxden is full of ignorance. You do know what the definition of selfishness is right? He is doing the complete opposite. He is so unselfish that he is placing strangers who need help more than his son, over his own flesh and blood. He raised his son and tried to show him right from wrong. Show him to be his own man. If his son cannot take care of himself without daddy leaving him some money then his son is a bum. It is his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.

There are plenty of people who desperately need help and are living in terrible conditions. His son has it made already over plenty of the world's population. So what if he does not get to live filthy rich for the rest of his life. As long as he has the necessities, he will be good. If his son cannot get the necessities, then his son did not prepare himself for life. His son had great opportunities as far as educating himself and seeking a good profession. There are people who grew up in terrible conditions are were able to make something of themselves. If his son could not do that living in a wealthy family, he is a bum. Plain and simple.

The only thing I can kind of agree on is his son possibly getting seriously injured and then needing the money. Maybe Jackie Chan can setup an emergency fund that handles a situation like that. Put away a few mil that can only be withdrawn under certain tragic circumstances.

Oh and I hope nobody here considers themselves a Christian and is complaining about him giving to strangers over his son. You are supposed to help those who really need the help.
 7 years ago '04        #139
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 rek0nize said:
I'm the educated person who knows wtf he is talking about, and the c*ck sucker is 100 percent selfish.

Rather give it all to some nobody strangers to prove a point.

My parents are still alive and fine, and I'm an only child so I will be getting it all regardless.

Cuz my parents aren't selfish and don't have a low IQ.
u don't know jack sh*t you have a life time to raise your kids if they don't accomplish sh*t with that they don't deserve a got damn thing its smart dumbasses like you that make me sick i would rather have my folks then there money i don't want sh*t when my parents go they raised me to what i am its my time to help them if they need it not wait for them to die and get there money. fu*k you f*ggot you make me sick
 04-06-2011, 03:24 AM         #140
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
u don't know jack sh*t you have a life time to raise your kids if they don't accomplish sh*t with that they don't deserve a got damn thing its smart dumbasses like you that make me sick i would rather have my folks then there money i don't want sh*t when my parents go they raised me to what i am its my time to help them if they need it not wait for them to die and get there money. fu*k you f*ggot you make me sick

Exactly. People and this whole entitlement mentality. Being a grown a** man and expecting your parents to take care of you financially.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy