Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,987 | Props total: 1957 1957
 klepto said:
Jaycee Chan and kevin hart

----rush hour -the next generation
you might be on to sumthin here
 7 years ago '04        #62
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
No baby soup for you
 7 years ago '05        #63
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
fu*king stupid anyway, who is he gonna donate to? Salvation Army?
 04-05-2011, 04:38 PM         #64
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
fu*king stupid anyway, who is he gonna donate to? Salvation Army?

7 years ago '10        #65
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
I agree with the principle, maybe not with the exact action, but we all have our choices. If his son is okay and he is donating correctly, then that's what it is. Maybe he is trying to raise him up to work hard and be independent, and maybe most of you wouldn't do the same thing. But he isn't you, he thinks different and has been through different things. His son still has Chan's connection and fame over most people. So what his son does after this will prove what type of man his is.
 7 years ago '10        #66
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
My son would get everything.
 7 years ago '05        #67
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
fu*k that I work too hard to let my future seed to be left starving. Family first.
 7 years ago '10        #68
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 LowaEastSide5 said:
i'll slap the shyt out my father

lol nah jk... or am i?
i was thinking the same thing, but i forgot who this n*gga daddy is. He would catch a swift a.ss whoopin if he tried
 7 years ago '06        #69
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
the asian culture is very big on responsibility o i see why he is doing this jackie is a good dude...
 7 years ago '09        #70
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 JaiMega said:
fu*k that I work too hard to let my future seed to be left starving. Family first.
see, this is the problem. your definition of starvation and his are completely different. canned goods are food just like filet mignon is food. the difference other than that is that those who have had to eat canned food and scraps, appreciate the necessity of survival more then those who eat filet mignon, and that appreciation is something that will give those who have it infinate more insight to life than the others.

winning @ life is not the same as having the most money, and jackie is setting his son up to win.
 04-05-2011, 04:52 PM         #71
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The amount of n*ggas in here feeling entitled to their parent's money is disappointing. No wonder n*ggas don't have sh*t.
 04-05-2011, 04:56 PM         #72
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats the point of getting rich?? The only reason for me is to live comfortably and set my family up for life.
 04-05-2011, 04:59 PM         #73
cleophisduval09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is crazy, if anything give the kid $$ to invest or something...
 7 years ago '05        #74
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 Chest Rockwell said:
i respect what he's doin, but considering his benevolence you'd think he might leave a good amount of money to the kid, who could invest and continue that philanthropism
i can respect it too... but what Jackie should do is have a set amount that goes to his son if he has grandchildren for Jackie before he dies... but Jackie has the connections to get his son into some money tho... he can act or something like that... he got it made of connections alone... its on jaycee to go out an get it...
 7 years ago '08        #75
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,049 | Props total: 4893 4893
I am indifferent, he's not going to leave his own flesh and blood a single penny. Tough a.ss life lesson right there.
 04-05-2011, 05:13 PM         #76
cleophisduval09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
The amount of n*ggas in here feeling entitled to their parent's money is disappointing. No wonder n*ggas don't have sh*t.
your an idiot, do you think all these corporate execs and ceo's children progressed through life off their own success? They have the ultimate connection

When parents have been fortunate enough to be successful they shouldn't just leave $$ but teach them how to be successful...not bash them publicly
 04-05-2011, 05:18 PM         #77
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally, I can agree with the mindset of what Jackie Chan is doing, because just dumping a load of money on someone who is not responsible to handle that nor does not how to fend for himself is a waste of time, however, I would not leave my child totally penniless either. For example, I have a daughter and I have a trust fund that it set up for her that will have her straight in the even of my passing if she goes to and graduates from college, simply because I want her to become educated and independent and have made her own path in life and that trust fund will be her reward for her hard work
 7 years ago '05        #78
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
 hustlehard365 said:
a guy like jackie chan prolly doesnt have life insurance stunt men are considered high risk and alot of insurers if not all prolly have sometype of exclusions for people they dont cover..motor cycle riders, sky divers xtreme sports athletes and stunt men usually fit those categories
No...regular stunt men n*ggas dont have insurance...any insurance company would jump at the chance to have jackie chan as a client.
 7 years ago '09        #79
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 Woodwin said:
No...regular stunt men n*ggas dont have insurance...any insurance company would jump at the chance to have jackie chan as a client.
True. And Jackie is what, 56 now? I don't think he's doing the wild stunts like he used to so he's probably good.
 04-05-2011, 05:24 PM         #80
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klepto said:
Jaycee Chan and kevin hart

----rush hour -the next generation
yo i cant lie i used to just come to this site to snatch up flix and music, but i be readin the sh1t you n*ggas be sayin and damn near be pissin myself! lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy