Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son

most viewed right now
 77
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,271 | Props total: 27611 27611
I see nothing wrong with this..


You guys have to understand China is a different place than us. They are more strict & honor is one of the most important things they cherish. Over here we might not understand & "say he's fu*king crazy, not giving any money to his kid? yooo that dude is willldddin 'b!!". I don't fully agree with his stance but I understand very clearly.
 7 years ago '09        #42
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 24 24
 t from the 617 said:
damn this dude basically said "im disappointed in how my son turned out" and put it out for the world to read
yeah, or putting his son out there like that on blast might be the greatest motivation he will ever have.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 1279 1279
I cosign what Jackie Chan is doing 100%

He is not gonna leave him completely broke because that is his son but at the same time he doesnt want to leave his kid with a fortune so that he has no morals or values and appreciates what he has and tries to become successful on his own.


More wealthy people should do this so that we dont have a bunch of rich dumbasses like Paris Hilton who just freeload off of their parents wealth and waste all of their money partying all the time and doing drugs that there parents spent time building up.
 7 years ago '10        #44
basedhiphop 
space
avatar space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
bless that man :whoa2:
 7 years ago '08        #45
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,588 | Props total: 27829 27829
good, let that n*gga be his own man and get his own bread, its millions of n*ggas like you floatin in my nut sack why you get special treatment lil n*gga


Last edited by Arson; 04-05-2011 at 03:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
TerrellDC 
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 1 1
And it's not like dude has been living in the slums while his father was making movies. He grew up with the benefit of his father's money.

According to Wiki (so take it with a grain) the dude is a fu*k up.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,309 | Props total: 5330 5330
It sounds a little harsh, but ultimately I think it's for the best. I'm a HUGE Jackie Chan fan, mostly because of how he is as a person. He's a very disciplined, non-whiny person. If you don't mind reading why I have tremendous respect for that man:

He was on Ellen a while back and he said he only carries 2 pairs of underwear wherever he goes. Ellen asked him why and he said laundry at the hotels they put him in costs more than the actual underwear. It's wasting money when he can just buy new underwear. But this is what left me goin :sad5: He said when he showers, he washes the pair he wore that day IN the shower, hangs it up to dry when he's done, and uses the clean pair. The next day he showers, he does the same thing with the dirty pair and wears the one he washed. He basically repeats this. Ellen was like "Just BUY new underwear, you have the money." Then he said: "It's not about the money. It's about discipline." :sad5:

Sadly, I don't think we as a society of Americans know that discipline and down to earth way of living. I applaud this man.
 7 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ima80baby said:
I see a LOT of people in this thread who love handouts and hate working for what they want in life. Jackie is right not to give his son sh*t. His name is worth enough. Get out there and do ya thing and make your own money.
I'm all for making your own way in life but I'm just not seeing leaving my son with nothing when I'm gone. That's just fu*king stupid and selfish. I believe a "good" father would instill hard work, selflessness, and humanitarianism in his child before he leaves. If your seed can't grasp those things then you were obviously an ain't sh*t father.

I don't know about you or the rest of the "work hard not smart" crew but I work so my children won't have the same story I have. Just because they'll be better off doesn't mean that they'll be spoiled little bi*ches.
 7 years ago '07        #49
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,098 | Props total: 4011 4011
 Mysteryman said:
I cosign what Jackie Chan is doing 100%

He is not gonna leave him completely broke because that is his son but at the same time he doesnt want to leave his kid with a fortune so that he has no morals or values and appreciates what he has and tries to become successful on his own.


More wealthy people should do this so that we dont have a bunch of rich dumbasses like Paris Hilton who just freeload off of their parents wealth and waste all of their money partying all the time and doing drugs that there parents spent time building up.
Except for the fact that Paris Hilton DID NOT freeload off of her parents wealth...

The Hilton franchise was started by her great-grandfather and her grandfather donated 97% of the fortune to charity, just like most extremely rich people do. Paris made herself a brand, and ended up making a lot of money on her own.. believe it or not
 7 years ago '05        #50
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I would have straight told that n*gga to go fu*k himself to his face. I don't give a fu*k if my daddy know Kung FU.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,588 | Props total: 27829 27829
How your dad jackie chan but you aint give us the opportunity to see the goat father son team up movie?
 04-05-2011, 03:25 PM         #52
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
It sounds a little harsh, but ultimately I think it's for the best. I'm a HUGE Jackie Chan fan, mostly because of how he is as a person. He's a very disciplined, non-whiny person. If you don't mind reading why I have tremendous respect for that man:

He was on Ellen a while back and he said he only carries 2 pairs of underwear wherever he goes. Ellen asked him why and he said laundry at the hotels they put him in costs more than the actual underwear. It's wasting money when he can just buy new underwear. But this is what left me goin :sad5: He said when he showers, he washes the pair he wore that day IN the shower, hangs it up to dry when he's done, and uses the clean pair. The next day he showers, he does the same thing with the dirty pair and wears the one he washed. He basically repeats this. Ellen was like "Just BUY new underwear, you have the money." Then he said: "It's not about the money. It's about discipline." :sad5:

Sadly, I don't think we as a society of Americans know that discipline and down to earth way of living. I applaud this man.
I've never heard that story. Jackie Chan has always been a role model of mine but that takes mufu*king discipline. He sounds a lot like my dad, to be honest. Discipline is the key to wealth and I'm sure Jackie Chan has instilled it in his kid. I respect Jackie Chan to the fullest but this just took it to a whole 'nother level.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
he can probably make alot money off his name when jackie dies.
 04-05-2011, 03:28 PM         #54
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
some of yall n*ggas are silly. for the man who has nothing, who feeds his children with week old bread, who shelters them from rain with a cardboard box, and who clothes them with tattered rags, did he not put food in their mouths, a roof over their head, and clothing on their back??

a real man will provide for his children within his means to do so, untill they're old enough to do so for themselves, then, how they make their way in life is up to them, and they learn a lesson in life that is more priceless but valuable than money can buy.

why not get mad at the momma bird who teaches her saps to fly by letting them hop out the nest and either learn by themselves or die. jackie made his money by himself, and his fame alone will give his son the tools that alot of other people don't have to make it on his own. if he drops the ball trying, he tried at least.

/rant lol
realest sh*t said in this thread

if you can't make it on your own then you deserve to be poor
this kid already has an advantage over 95% of people
 7 years ago '07        #55
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,980 | Props total: 1568 1568
 hood135 said:
Article didn't mention Life Insurance...I'm sure the kid will get broke off once Jackie's gone.
exactly
 7 years ago '05        #56
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
 Akilleez said:
real sh*t. u can see he's trying to build his sons character. and he's right, if his son is capable, he'll make his own money, if not, he won't. most men try to build wealth, or stack and save something to leave their family, but a man who wants his children to inherit a good spirit will do this.
STFU it is hard out in the world. Only very few ppl obtain certain income in life. That is just pure stupid of him. That is his child. You should make sure your children are always financially secured. If you think they are going to destory your foturne. How about teaching them about business and responsibility.

Some of you people are just plain lying to themselves. If your parents said that stupid sh*t you would be pissed. Based on the ways of the world nobody is guaranteed to make a dime. He should be lucky he able to do what he has done. At least make sure that one thing he son does not have to worry about is money.


Last edited by Quddus; 04-05-2011 at 03:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #57
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,399 | Props total: 958 958
 hood135 said:
Article didn't mention Life Insurance...I'm sure the kid will get broke off once Jackie's gone.
a guy like jackie chan prolly doesnt have life insurance stunt men are considered high risk and alot of insurers if not all prolly have sometype of exclusions for people they dont cover..motor cycle riders, sky divers xtreme sports athletes and stunt men usually fit those categories
 04-05-2011, 03:33 PM         #58
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
long as his sons still Asian that little n*gga'll be aight! ive yet to ever see any typa Asian whether it be Chinese, Japanese, Korean, who wasnt on some get rich or die tryin sh1t! theyre like Jamaicans to the 10th power
 7 years ago '10        #59
murd410 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,086 | Props total: 595 595
Either way if hes donating and if it goes to the right places Nothin but respect from me
 7 years ago '09        #60
Akilleez 
space
avatar space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 24 24
 Quddus said:
STFU it is hard out in the world. Only very few ppl obtain certain income in life. That is just pure stupid of him. That is his child. You should make sure your children are always financially secured. If you think they are going to destory your foturne. How about teaching them about business and responsibility.
and i guarantee you these are the people his money is going to help.

/ #BasedEther
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
42 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
114 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy