Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2011, 12:00 PM         #1
12243 pageviews
172 comments

Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son

[pic - click to view]

BEIJING: Hong Kong action star Jackie Chan revealed that he would donate all his a.ssets to charity during an awards ceremony in Beijing on Thursday and would not leave a cent for his son, singer Jaycee Chan, reported Chinese media.

Chan, who already willed half his fortune to charity, expressed Thursday that his son will get nothing after he passes away.

"If he is capable, he can make his own money.

"If he is not, then he will just be wasting my money," said Chan.

Although the younger Chan received an award that night, his father was still not satisfied and regretted not pushing him to greater heights.

"I really regret not sending him into the army in the past, to give him more experience and temper his character," the 56-year-old star said.

He also took the opportunity to comment on recent rumours of his death in the tabloids, which had left the people around him in a tizzy.

"I am not dead, though I am so busy that I may get worked to death," said Chan. "I wish the media would report more on public service and charity news instead of gossip. It is of much greater value."

"Even Will Smith (Chan's Hollywood actor friend) was fooled [by the fake reports] and mourned my passing on the Internet."

Jaycee Chan also became extremely worried after hearing about the false reports and called his father just to make sure.

"My dad scolded me 'Do you wish I were dead?' That was when I knew it was all false," said the younger Chan.

[pic - click to view]

Source.

172 comments for "Apr 5 - Jackie Chan to donate entire fortune to charity and leave nothing for son"

7 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,339 | Props total: 18306 18306
i'll slap the shyt out my father

lol nah jk... or am i?
 7 years ago '09        #3
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
real sh*t. u can see he's trying to build his sons character. and he's right, if his son is capable, he'll make his own money, if not, he won't. most men try to build wealth, or stack and save something to leave their family, but a man who wants his children to inherit a good spirit will do this.
 7 years ago '05        #4
tokinjohn 2293 heat pts2293
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52366 52366
Thats sum bullsh*t right there leave him enough for a rainy day, sh*t his son could get in a car accident two weeks after jackie dies n lose his legs & arms or sum sh*t....then what his son got sh*tty medical help n wont ever b able to work n get his own guap....SMH at Jackie gotta think of everythin possible Mr. Chan!
 7 years ago '10        #5
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
Yeah, this is ridiculous but I call BS
 7 years ago '10        #6
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
hell leave him somethin, just not evrrything.. enough so it builds his character but he wont be totally fu*ked
 7 years ago '08        #7
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5556 5556
Na, I think the question you have to ask is how much money has he already given his son?

There's a good chance the kid is already set with whatever accounts and a.ssets he needs to live a decent life.

Jackie Chan is seriously under-appreciated though when it comes to his charity sh*t. Very selfless dude.
 7 years ago '07        #8
klepto 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
Jaycee Chan and kevin hart

----rush hour -the next generation
 7 years ago '04        #9
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Good for him...I'm sure his son can be successful without depending on his fathers money.

Bill Gates is basically doing the same thing...
 7 years ago '07        #10
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

I understand making your children work hard and appreciating things but NOTHING????
 7 years ago '07        #11
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
 klepto said:
Jaycee Chan and kevin hart

----rush hour -the next generation
Rush Hour Jr.

04-05-2011, 01:10 PM         #12
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i respect what he's doin, but considering his benevolence you'd think he might leave a good amount of money to the kid, who could invest and continue that philanthropism
 7 years ago '04        #13
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
He will change his mind later in life..
 04-05-2011, 01:34 PM         #14
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on jackie, how easy is it to become a chinese millionaire in the entertainment business in white america. or in regular world with unpredictable recessions? this n*gga can barely speak english himself. mad his son nose came out looking better than his. I'd be goin in on his a.ss to the point i'd become a millionaire off rants. what type of dynasty he runnin?

Last edited by CenterField; 04-05-2011 at 01:36 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #15
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Even if he is right for feeling that way, that sounds like some family stuff that he should have left out - he could have easily said I'm donating my fortune to charity and left it at that. Even if his son did something wrong in the past he could have just left the other stuff out
 7 years ago '10        #16
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 1300 1300
First Bill Gates and Buffet now this too??

Some people don't deserve to have fu*king money like this, fu*king SELFISH to the people that matter most.

Let's leave everything to a bunch of fu*king strangers, but the one person you decided to bring on this earth that didn't ask to brought here u don't help.

Not only do you hurt him, you hurt his grand kids, their kids and so on, if the money is played right he can help his whole immediate family down the line.
Hope he rots.
 7 years ago '05        #17
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
 rek0nize said:

Some people don't deserve to have fu*king money like this, fu*king SELFISH to the people that matter most.

Let's leave everything to a bunch of fu*king strangers, but the one person you decided to bring on this earth that didn't ask to brought here u don't help.

Not only do you hurt him, you hurt his grand kids, their kids and so on, if the money is played right he can help his whole immediate family down the line.
Hope he rots.
i must agree.... except the hope he rots part.. lol.....
ur givin ur money away for a good cause ( they say ) but ur child is not a good cause ?
 7 years ago '04        #18
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 789 789
 rek0nize said:

Hope he rots.
this except for the rotting part. it's his kid. that's a shame.
 7 years ago '06        #19
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Article didn't mention Life Insurance...I'm sure the kid will get broke off once Jackie's gone.
 7 years ago '09        #20
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13299 13299
when he gets old i would have to convince him otherwise in his will
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy