most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5496 5496
how about he release his upcoming album first before discussing the next project
 7 years ago '06        #62
jj01 
space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711
im expectin trash
 7 years ago '04        #63
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
 jj01 said:
im expectin trash
AG was damn near classic, and in my opinion, only second to RD, everything else falls under that with KC being at the bottom, but even that album had bangers, so haters fall back,.
 04-05-2011, 08:03 PM         #64
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
I think he should do an album that will get the eastcoast out of it current coma. This sh*t is terrible, the only east music out is trash south knock off sh*t or low budget 90's sh*t. This sh*t cant stand!
well i dont think an album would work, when he tried with D.O.A...even though that was a single, nobody really cared about blueprint 3 far as rappers go.
 7 years ago '06        #65
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 NAKHI ALLAH said:
the lyrics on AG were cool ...i did not like the beats as much as other jigga lps...

vol 2 is my fave though...i aint heard a lp by him that has changed my mind yet
This shows you the different groups of Jay-Z fans

Group 1 Commerical Jay-Z fans this is the group that says The Black Album and American Gangster were wack but love Vol 2. They don't really listen to Jay-Z these are your people who get educated on music through TV and Radio. They probably never even heard Vol 1 or Reasonable Doubt. Bandwagon fans

Group 2 Street level fans, these kats love Jay-Z the hustler so Reasonable Doubt, Vol 1, and American Gangster are classics. They don't wanna hear about the bling, money, cash, or hoes. They just wanna hear J spit that real ish about the streets, hustling, relationships, loyalty, betrayal etc.

Group 3 is combination of groups 1 and 2 this group embraces the variety of Jay-Z, they tend to not expect anything from a Jay album but just experience it. They tend the let the album grow on them before being to judgmental or forming an opinion on it. These are probably the most loyal of Jay-Z fans and can name any song off of any album. They also have the most difficult time rating the albums because they appreciate something off of every album and understand each one has something different to offer. Although they might agree that Blueprint 2 and Kingdom Come are not his best offerings they still can appreciate them. Overall they might consider the blueprint to be his most well rounded album.

I'm in group 3. Its hard for me to pick my favorite album laltely I've been leaning towards the black album though. Cats that say American Gangster is trash just don't have a true ear for the lyrical Jay-Z, or they just want something they can Dougie to. Its in my top 5 Jay albums, its real smooth to listen to, and his lyrics potent enough to engage me throughout the album. I really can't get into Vol 2 because its to commercial (bling blingy Ja Rulish Jermaine Duprish Amil etc)
 7 years ago '04        #66
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,402 | Props total: 11779 11779
 "SS" said:
hope it dont suck as bad as the last concept album american gangter
AG sucked? n*gga?
 7 years ago '09        #67
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 "SS" said:
hope it dont suck as bad as the last concept album american gangter
 7 years ago '11        #68
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
ya n*ggas wildin AG was that fire
 7 years ago '06        #69
QuietMoney 1 heat pts
space
space
$217 | Props total: 0 0
AG is one of Jay's best albums
 7 years ago '04        #70
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
AG was fire... blue magic was a wack single, but besides that the sh*t was a relief after kingdom come. my reaction to AG is "jay is back". bp3 had good singles, but was a step back albumwise
 7 years ago '04        #71
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,412 | Props total: 2007 2007
i found it somewhat disgraceful how jay-z called american gangster a concept album. all he did was pretend to be frank lucas on couple of tracks, and what did that mean? just rap about selling crack, which is what he's been doing since reasonable doubt. i agree that it is one of his best albums though.
 7 years ago '10        #72
HackFunkDoc 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
 Da Realness said:
we waiting on that new Jay. This n*gga need to show these n*ggas how to rap.
 7 years ago '10        #73
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 Fiya Starter said:
This shows you the different groups of Jay-Z fans

Group 1 Commerical Jay-Z fans this is the group that says The Black Album and American Gangster were wack but love Vol 2. They don't really listen to Jay-Z these are your people who get educated on music through TV and Radio. They probably never even heard Vol 1 or Reasonable Doubt. Bandwagon fans

Group 2 Street level fans, these kats love Jay-Z the hustler so Reasonable Doubt, Vol 1, and American Gangster are classics. They don't wanna hear about the bling, money, cash, or hoes. They just wanna hear J spit that real ish about the streets, hustling, relationships, loyalty, betrayal etc.

Group 3 is combination of groups 1 and 2 this group embraces the variety of Jay-Z, they tend to not expect anything from a Jay album but just experience it. They tend the let the album grow on them before being to judgmental or forming an opinion on it. These are probably the most loyal of Jay-Z fans and can name any song off of any album. They also have the most difficult time rating the albums because they appreciate something off of every album and understand each one has something different to offer. Although they might agree that Blueprint 2 and Kingdom Come are not his best offerings they still can appreciate them. Overall they might consider the blueprint to be his most well rounded album.

I'm in group 3. Its hard for me to pick my favorite album laltely I've been leaning towards the black album though. Cats that say American Gangster is trash just don't have a true ear for the lyrical Jay-Z, or they just want something they can Dougie to. Its in my top 5 Jay albums, its real smooth to listen to, and his lyrics potent enough to engage me throughout the album. I really can't get into Vol 2 because its to commercial (bling blingy Ja Rulish Jermaine Duprish Amil etc)
Nothing to add here but say everything bolded is the fu*king truth props.
 7 years ago '07        #74
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
yeah an "incredible concept"

watch jay will be another drug dealer from a different time period
 7 years ago '07        #75
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 D.S.O.M. said:
if you listen from beginning to end its actually telling a story. It starts off with "Pray" as he starts out to be the successful hustler. Then goes thru songs like "American Dreamin'"
"Hello Brooklyn 2.0" and "No Hook" with describes the hustlers rise. The next 5 songs are about reaching that goal and enjoying the life the hustle has got em. Then the Cd ends with songs about the downfall of being a hustler. simple but effective.

"Do you fools actually listen to your music or just skim through it ..."

on to the next "watch the Throne"
the point is, its all jay ever raps about.
 7 years ago '10        #76
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21194 21194
 D.S.O.M. said:
what rapper changes their subject matter every time that they come out?

[pic - click to view]

Man leave it alone....him & the other Em fans/stans, whatever you wanna call them, already have their mind made about Jay.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy