Wale Ft. Rick Ross x Jadakiss “600*Benz”

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-05-2011, 05:36 PM         #61
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Nope....I Can Listen To A Song On Repeat For The Longest. Its Doesnt Bother Me....If I Like The Song and I'm In The Mood To Play It Then Its No Problem For Me.

I Stay Keeping sh*t On Repeat


a certain song i can see...but different songs that all sound the same??...but to each his own..
 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM         #62
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Here they come....


Wale thread is like

[pic - click to view]


to

[pic - click to view]


Haters
yet your a.ss is the 2nd one that posted...the irony.
 04-05-2011, 05:38 PM         #63
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
they need reasons?

Tommy.....we see you lurking in the shadows, just come out already we smell your hater cologne
n*gga grow a little taller before you speak on the god
 7 years ago '10        #64
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga grow a little taller before you speak on the god
^Your avy is the truth
 04-05-2011, 05:44 PM         #65
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mocking Mind said:
^Your avy is the truth
appreciate that my dude, I owe it all too fresh whyte, I don't even need to waste my energy typing about how wack this n*gga is anymore.


seem's like wale got a new die-hard stan in ronin noodles, short n*ggas thinking they on the come up lol.
 04-05-2011, 05:45 PM         #66
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wally shouldnt be on this
 7 years ago '05        #67
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Tommy_Bunz said:
yet your a.ss is the 2nd one that posted...the irony.
And yet, in due time you proved my initial posting to be nothing but the truth

 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga grow a little taller before you speak on the god
ya'll bitter bout my height? i never seen another man study my picture so thoroughly before. what im drinking on in the cup? i got boogers in my nose??? lmao, damn tommy u turning into quite the closet case. i think i might delete my pic from my avi, u got a n*gga feeling MMMMAAADDDD uncomfortable right now.


And side-note, if you don't know your 120 quit speaking that NGE sh*t because i doubt you know what you speaking on.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ronin said:
And yet, in due time you proved my initial posting to be nothing but the truth



ya'll bitter bout my height? i never seen another man study my picture so thoroughly before. what im drinking on in the cup? i got boogers in my nose??? lmao, damn tommy u turning into quite the closet case. i think i might delete my pic from my avi, u got a n*gga feeling MMMMAAADDDD uncomfortable right now.


And side-note, if you don't know your 120 quit speaking that NGE sh*t because i doubt you know what you speaking on.

hop off wale d!ck mo shyts disgusting
 7 years ago '05        #69
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Gottagat said:
hop off wale d!ck mo shyts disgusting
take the suggestion of your own avi picture VERY seriously.
 04-05-2011, 06:01 PM         #70
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
yet your a.ss is the 2nd one that posted...the irony.
yeah cause talkin about music you like is what normal people do

running around hating on everything someone does is some pathetic sh*t
funny how you end up in every wale thread
 7 years ago '05        #71
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Wale can't ride a hard beat


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #72
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 2D.... said:
yeah cause talkin about music you like is what normal people do

running around hating on everything someone does is some pathetic sh*t
funny how you end up in every wale thread
 04-05-2011, 06:04 PM         #73
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
And yet, in due time you proved my initial posting to be nothing but the truth



ya'll bitter bout my height? i never seen another man study my picture so thoroughly before. what im drinking on in the cup? i got boogers in my nose??? lmao, damn tommy u turning into quite the closet case. i think i might delete my pic from my avi, u got a n*gga feeling MMMMAAADDDD uncomfortable right now.


And side-note, if you don't know your 120 quit speaking that NGE sh*t because i doubt you know what you speaking on
.

n*gga what?

listen slim, don't type out my s/n on here anymore when it comes to a wale thread, I SHOULD NOT be on your mind when it comes to any thread......I don't speak of your name, you don't speak of mine, and leave the sh*t at that moe and no one gives a fu*k about your height, if you're short then your short, we live to enjoy another day of life, just don't speak on my name in a thread anymore.



 ronin said:
does it make me a geek/nerd if i said i would cop the coat in black and/or red??? AND rock the solid snake bandanna ????

:lol4:
 7 years ago '09        #74
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
0-2 so far
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #75
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Tommy lets be serious, you stay trying to provoke a response out of me. then when we get into a debate and I present arguments with serious questions you deflect them sh*t's.

latest prime example:
You bold faced my last section of response to you in reference to NGE and 120 but yet aint even go no where near that subject.

you a real bama, lol i can tell from your actions on a internet message forum.
 04-05-2011, 06:14 PM         #76
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
Tommy lets be serious, you stay trying to provoke a response out of me. then when we get into a debate and I present arguments with serious questions you deflect them sh*t's.

latest prime example:
You bold faced my last section of response to you in reference to NGE and 120 but yet aint even go no where near that subject.

you a real bama, lol i can tell from your actions on a internet message forum.
n*gga I don't give a fu*k about your response, hell in my eye's you're a new poster to me, I first caught on to your screen name in the producer thread where I was looking for insight, then you SEEMED cool....but all this calling out my name when I don't have you on my mind is child's play.....who threw the first shot in this thread? tommy or ronin? ......I come into these wale threads, speak my piece and move on with life........you not on my radar brotha. just don't holla my s/n out on no slick sh*t and not expect me to say nothing back, and here this n*gga go calling me a bama? lorrrrrd, you swear you from the city....how about i give you a couple of dollars to run down to yums carry out so you can get you 3 pieces of chicken with extra mumbo sauce so you can grow a little more.

i dont have to see another response from you, this is the last time im addressing this, i take it you a n*gga that likes to go back and forth on this sh*t, I'm a grown man, no way in hell am I doing this with ANY poster, a year or two ago, hell yeah, but now, no....I said what I had to say.


and wale's still a garbage a.ss n*gga......and you a bama a.ss n*gga.


Last edited by Motivated; 04-05-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #77
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 ronin said:
they need reasons?

Tommy.....we see you lurking in the shadows, just come out already we smell your hater cologne
shut ur soft a.ss up, n*gga we both talking sh*t. don't cop no period now pus*y
 7 years ago '10        #78
1dcsailor 
space
avatar space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 ronin said:
Tommy lets be serious, you stay trying to provoke a response out of me. then when we get into a debate and I present arguments with serious questions you deflect them sh*t's.

latest prime example:
You bold faced my last section of response to you in reference to NGE and 120 but yet aint even go no where near that subject.

you a real bama, lol i can tell from your actions on a internet message forum.
You are wasting your life right now my brother. Don't waste your time on unworthy folks.
 7 years ago '05        #79
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 1dcsailor said:
You are wasting your life right now my brother. Don't waste your time on unworthy folks.
aint no issue, it is what it is. ima chill out on the sh*t talking because i see n*ggas can better dish it then take it. lol dcsailor, im turning over a new leaf man
 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM         #80
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
n*gga I don't give a fu*k about your response, hell in my eye's you're a new poster to me, I first caught on to your screen name in the producer thread where I was looking for insight, then you SEEMED cool....but all this calling out my name when I don't have you on my mind is child's play.....who threw the first shot in this thread? tommy or ronin? ......I come into these wale threads, speak my piece and move on with life........you not on my radar brotha. just don't holla my s/n out on no slick sh*t and not expect me to say nothing back, and here this n*gga go calling me a bama? lorrrrrd, you swear you from the city....how about i give you a couple of dollars to run down to yums carry out so you can get you 3 pieces of chicken with extra mumbo sauce so you can grow a little more.

i dont have to see another response from you, this is the last time im addressing this, i take it you a n*gga that likes to go back and forth on this sh*t, I'm a grown man, no way in hell am I doing this with ANY poster, a year or two ago, hell yeah, but now, no....I said what I had to say.


and wale's still a garbage a.ss n*gga......and you a bama a.ss n*gga.
 Tommy_Bunz said:
look slim, I don't give a fu*k where you from, I don't know where you were raised, but let me break this down to you.....I can go back and forth on the keyboards ALLLLLLLLLLLLL night if it takes *pulls up chair* real n*ggas down HERE DO NOT fu*k WITH WALE....and I won't change my opinion.


and fu*k a starbucks......I'm in my home that's all the fu*k you need to know slim....you fu*ks with him that's cool....but real men ain't playing his sh*t, get serious....he's garbage......and D.C. has their hater's but if you're talented then motherfu*ka that's just what the fu*k you are. I'm calling a spade a spade, and you yelling out D.C. spot's does not mean you're from here.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
229 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy