Wale Ft. Rick Ross x Jadakiss “600*Benz”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
The funny thing is Wale even tweeted (before he was signed to MMG), that Ross beats sound the same.. He thought BMF was MC Hammer lmao...
 7 years ago '09        #42
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Wale spit.. And he wasn't even on no gangster shiit... He was just spittin, I'm not a Wale fan for the record... But he sounded ok

Jada did his thing expected nothing less... I'd like to hear just the Lox on a beat like this.. Styles would murder this
 04-05-2011, 01:43 PM         #43
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a shock...the millionth remix of bmf.....and wale sounds awkward as fu*k on this sh*t...like he straining to keep up........jada k!lled it...but it still amazes me how people keep eating up the same beat being remixed over,and over,and over again...
 7 years ago '10        #44
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 D.S.O.M. said:
my point exactly, he doesnt fit. you can tell he aint built for this type of music
What do you mean this type of music tho?

It's just a hard beat. If n*ggas around him is spittin that hood sh*t then that's cool, but if he aint rapping about none of that gangster sh*t I dont see the problem.
 04-05-2011, 01:45 PM         #45
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sucks........hate to say it.....but this is the same song Ive heard like 20 times this year..........this whole sampled orchestra over a hard 808 is played out.........whats up with some real beats.
 7 years ago '10        #46
1dcsailor 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 7 7
 D.S.O.M. said:
my point exactly, he doesnt fit. you can tell he aint built for this type of music
Well why didn't you say that in stead of calling him a fake thug? Why must a crew consist of just 1 type of rapper instead of different types? Look at what Young Money is doing, Drake don't fit with Lil Wayn's fake lil street image, but it still works because they make good music. Nothing wrong with taking different types of rappers and making a dope sound. Who want's to here street music 24/7? You have to be versatile in 2011.
 7 years ago '10        #47
1dcsailor 
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:
you got to get in where you fit in.

ok maybe im jumping the gun a bit cause this is just the 1st track but i dont think this formula will work and its nothing close to the chemistry YM has
Only time will tell but IMO Pandemonium, Play Your Part, and these new tracks show that they sound good together.
 7 years ago '04        #48
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That's why Ross is wack, he can only make 1 song.

*Orchestra sample/Lex Luger synth over 808s*

UGH

ROZAY!

UGH

TOOK MY bi*ch TO THE LOT, I WANNA BUY ANOTHER
BOUGHT A 2ND BLACK BENZ, CALL THAT sh*t MY BROTHER
BLACK BATMOBILE, YALL CAN HAVE THEM DIFFERENT COLORS
GOT A WHIP FOR EVERY DAY, I'M JUST GETTIN FULLER

boring.
That was funny...props.
 7 years ago '10        #49
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 D.S.O.M. said:
you didnt hear him straining on the end of the last verse trying to sound hard?
He's not gonna fit in when Ross gets to barking on those tracks
End of the last verse I will give that to you. I thought he did good everywhere else but yea towards the end it sounded a bit awkward. I do think he'll fit in with the system they have because I dont expect Ross or Millz or Pill to be on every single one of the tracks Wale jumps on. But he did good on this song with the ross barking lol.

Only time will tell if it was a good or bad move he made by joining MMG.
 7 years ago '06        #51
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
"Race my n*gga, and I bet you'll never pass me like a free safety n*gga. I pull a model(Polamalu) 600, the newest model. My newest motto to use a condom with the newest model."

yeah thats trash
 7 years ago '05        #52
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 1dcsailor said:
Direct me to a bar where Wale gets thugged out. Don't worry, I'll wait.
was just thinking the same sh*t go ahead....we got time brother.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
....Time To Edited Weedcarrer 2 Off This Track Rather Hear Blak (Poster) or Joe Budden (Poster) Than To Hear On This Than WC2.

Ross & Jadakiss >>>>>>>>

@ Weedcarrier 2 Trying Do Ross's "Wooooo"...Sit Down,Monkey.

HotepSuns said:
it still amazes me how people keep eating up the same beat being remixed over,and over,and over again...
...Cause It Goes Hard. I Dont Care How The Beats Are Flipped...As Long As They Go Hard. I Still Play BMF & The Rest of The BMF Knock offs.
 7 years ago '07        #54
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Adewale said:
"Race my n*gga, and I bet you'll never pass me like a free safety n*gga. I pull a model(Polamalu) 600, the newest model. My newest motto to use a condom with the newest model."

yeah thats trash
WTF u tawlkim bout, thats dope
 04-05-2011, 04:27 PM         #55
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care if ross's beats are the same....they are great. damn my subs love this sh*t.
 04-05-2011, 04:31 PM         #56
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blaze332 said:
WTF u tawlkim bout, thats dope
I think he was being sarcastic.
 04-05-2011, 05:02 PM         #57
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Time To Edited Weedcarrer 2 Off This Track Rather Hear Blak (Poster) or Joe Budden (Poster) Than To Hear On This Than WC2.

Ross & Jadakiss >>>>>>>>

@ Weedcarrier 2 Trying Do Ross's "Wooooo"...Sit Down,Monkey.

...Cause It Goes Hard. I Dont Care How The Beats Are Flipped...As Long As They Go Hard. I Still Play BMF & The Rest of The BMF Knock offs.

that's quite remarkable...because if i played all those songs back 2 back 2 back 2 back in my ride...i'd probably try to crash into a mac truck...hearing the same song over,and over,and over again has to get nauseating at some point....
 7 years ago '10        #58
1dcsailor 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
that's quite remarkable...because if i played all those songs back 2 back 2 back 2 back in my ride...i'd probably try to crash into a mac truck...hearing the same song over,and over,and over again has to get nauseating at some point....
lol true sh*t. I Hope every Ross single don't be a BMF spinoff because that sh*t goin get old fast.
 7 years ago '10        #59
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Wale last verse>>
 7 years ago '05        #60
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
 HotepSuns said:
...Nope....I Can Listen To A Song On Repeat For The Longest. Its Doesnt Bother Me....If I Like The Song and I'm In The Mood To Play It Then Its No Problem For Me.

I Stay Keeping sh*t On Repeat
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago