Charlamagne Fires Back At Funk Flex, "Only Thing Getting Blown Down Is Mister Cee By Tran$sexuals"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6278 pageviews
63 comments

SM 38163 heat pts38163
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67105 67105
Charlamagne Fires Back At Funk Flex, "Only Thing Getting Blown Down Is Mister Cee By Tran$s3xuals"

Power 105.1 "Breakfast Club" co-host Charlamagne Tha God has fired back at Hot 97's Funkmaster Flex after being subliminally dissed during a late broadcast last night (April 4).

Calling Flex "Donkey of the Day," Char defended his public ridicule of Hot 97's Mister Cee a day prior after reports hit the Internet claiming he was arrested on a lewd s3x act charge.

"Now yesterday we reported on Mister Cee being caught with a transvestite, we found out this morning via The [New York] Post and Daily News that he's been arrested twice before for loitering for the purpose of prostitution. Mister Cee is Funkmaster Flex's friend so Flex decided to stand up for Mister Cee last night," Charlamagne told morning listeners. "You sound like an old a** wrestler. 'Whatcha gonna do, when Funkmaster Flex runs wild on you!' You the big bad wolf in the city, huh? You like to huff and puff and blow houses down. Let's be clear. You can huff and puff but the only thing getting blown down is Mister Cee by transs3xuals. That is the fact of the matter. Why you mad at us because your man Mister Cee likes getting it on with transs3xuals?" (Power 105.1)

Char also provided some advice for Flex in dealing with Cee.

"I'm confused here. He got arrested for being with a transs3xual last week, he got busted in October and November for loitering for the purpose of prostitution. Don't get mad at us, get mad at him," Char added. "Tell him, 'Homie, I don't care if you like men, but move better. Don't get a prostitute, get a boyfriend. You're out here making yourself and the brand look crazy.' It's OK if he's gay but give him some brotherly advice and tell him to move a little better with it...Subliminals are so 90's. But I understand because you a 1990's type of guy. That's your era." (Power 105.1)

Yesterday, Flex used his Hot 97 evening broadcast to send a warning shot to Power 105.1.

"New York City, I see everything moving and I see everybody moving," Flex said during his Monday (April 4) night Hot 97 broadcast. "We don't discriminate against no one or anybody. Whatever is your preference out here New York City, we do not discriminate. Because I need to say that before I say what I'm gonna say. Understand, the rumors that you hear about my man Mister Cee are untrue. OK? Let's address that first but we do not discriminate on what anybody wants to do...Now you listen to me right now so you understand clearly. New York City, I'm gonna say something today that I ain't never said. I know over there in that building, greasy talk huh, let me explain something to you right now. I'll lose a friendship today. I know everything that moves in that building...You want to throw a stone this morning? Is that what it is? ... All of y'all over there know exactly what I'm talking about. I will lose that friendship because I stand next to this logo! I stand next to this logo and nothing tears it down!" (Hot 97)

In addition to Cee's March 30th arrest, new reports claim he was busted in relation to prostitution last fall.

A police source said Cee was busted in lower Manhattan last Oct. 8 and Nov. 20, both times for loitering for the purpose of prostition. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct after the October arrest. Charges in the November case appear to have been dropped. Campbell has no previous arrests, according to a police source. (New York Daily News)

Audio Here --
[pic - click to view]

Charlamagne Fires Back At Funkmaster Flex, "Only Thing Getting Blown Down Is Mister Cee By Transs3xuals" [Audio] | SOHH.COM

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

63 comments for "Charlamagne Fires Back At Funk Flex, "Only Thing Getting Blown Down Is Mister Cee By Tran$sexuals""

04-05-2011, 09:08 AM         #2
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah...
 7 years ago '10        #3
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,849 | Props total: 20807 20807

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #4
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 974 974
Lol look What BX did
 7 years ago '11        #5
TheOtter 1 heat pts
space
space
$586 | Props total: 0 0
Real_MisterCee Mister Cee
NY Stand Up!! u thought i went in y-day well make sure u tune into "Throwback At Noon" 12-1PM its gonna be ugly #TheFinisher #HOT97 LetsGo

he bringin that tranny on air?
 7 years ago '06        #6
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
it's 2011. u mean they aint got audio of charlamagne's transcript?
 7 years ago '07        #7
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21262 21262
 ..:Fame:.. said:
Lol look What BX did

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #8
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
lol @ the Wrestlemania line
 7 years ago '11        #9
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
wasnt this n*gga charlemagne involved in some gay sh*t last year
 04-05-2011, 09:54 AM         #10
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, charlamagne really went IN (no homo, lololololololol) he did speak the truth about flex only bringing it to females though. didnt he even apologize to nas when nas called him out? all this crap might bring hot 97 down f'real. this is crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #11
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 waytoomuch said:
it's 2011. u mean they aint got audio of charlamagne's transcript?
Audio here
 7 years ago '04        #12
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
Here's flex audio from last night in case u missed it.
 7 years ago '10        #13
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
can't take anything serious from a n*gga named Charlamagne
 7 years ago '04        #14
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
Charlamagne Tha God has PUT Funkmaster Flex In check.

source:

Calling Flex “Donkey of the Day,” Charlamagne defended his public ridicule of Hot 97′s Mister Cee a day prior after reports hit the Internet claiming he was arrested on a lewd s3x act charge.

“Now yesterday we reported on Mister Cee being caught with a transvestite, we found out this morning via The [New York] Post and Daily News that he’s been arrested twice before for loitering for the purpose of prostitution. Mister Cee is Funkmaster Flex’s friend so Flex decided to stand up for Mister Cee last night,” Charlamagne told morning listeners. “You sound like an old a** wrestler. ‘Whatcha gonna do, when Funkmaster Flex runs wild on you!’ You the big bad wolf in the city, huh? You like to huff and puff and blow houses down. Let’s be clear. You can huff and puff but the only thing getting blown down is Mister Cee by transs3xuals. That is the fact of the matter. Why you mad at us because your man Mister Cee likes getting it on with transs3xuals?” (Power 105.1) I love when corny NY Radio personalities beef. In NY radio is still big and the DJs run the radio stations.
source:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #15
SM 38163 heat pts38163 OP
space
space
$127,792 | Props total: 67105 67105
 Makaveli_Hitman said:
lol @ the Wrestlemania line
 7 years ago '08        #16
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I heard that sh*t this morning, one thing that wasnt mentioned was that Charlemagne also went in on Funk Master Flex for his 2Pac comments.
 7 years ago '08        #17
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 beast mode said:
can't take anything serious from a n*gga named Charlamagne
but you can from a n*gga name Funk Flex? n*gga knock it off.....
 7 years ago '05        #18
Black Moses 
space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
damn Envy went there mentioned Flex's wife n sh*t but this sh*t is hilarious
 7 years ago '04        #19
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,683 | Props total: 13079 13079
flex u mad?
 7 years ago '04        #20
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
Charlamagne gave us the magna carta
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy