Anonymous Gets Serious, Attacks Sony Employees

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-05-2011, 05:20 PM         #61
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #62
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 460 460
 TanstA! said:
Blasphemy at some of you fools supporting Sony...

take this example...PS3 has backwards compatibility already in the system, it just needs to be "turned on". Sony wants to RE-Release titles so you can pay for them all over again.... you guys support that type of sh*t??
I have a PS2 to play PS2 games on. And I'm all for HD remakes of games like GOW and the other ones they have. I'll glady keep buying the HD remakes as long as they are remakes of good games.
 04-05-2011, 05:57 PM         #63
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*king idiots. I can't wait till the government sh*ts on these wanna be tough guy idiots. Sony fu*ked up but going after people you think might of been involve and releasing their family information just shows how dumb and childish these groups are.
exactly.
 7 years ago '08        #64
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*king idiots. I can't wait till the government sh*ts on these wanna be tough guy idiots. Sony fu*ked up but going after people you think might of been involve and releasing their family information just shows how dumb and childish these groups are.
This is just paving the way to give the US Gov full control over the internet just how WikiLeaks was a distraction.

The media tried to made it sound so evil. But at the end of the day all of those people are sleeping with each other.
 7 years ago '06        #65
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25587 25587
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
we i mean they will never be stopped they are worldwide for that to even be a thought you get a few they multiply like a mothafu*ka!!
 7 years ago '05        #66
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Anonymous for the win
 04-05-2011, 07:00 PM         #67
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Blasphemy at some of you fools supporting Sony...

take this example...PS3 has backwards compatibility already in the system, it just needs to be "turned on". Sony wants to RE-Release titles so you can pay for them all over again.... you guys support that type of sh*t??
well said.

At the same time, I don't agree with exposing people's families and what not. Hack sony stuff all day, I'm fine with that, bring down the website and all that...but don't take it to a personal level.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 xeduran said:
So let me get this straight. It is alright for Sony to go after the personal information of everyone who visited a website or watched a youtube video? For Sony to want the personal information on the harddrives of people who are suing them for OtherOS. Yet they do not want their personal information out there....Get the F*ck Out of Here. It is called you reap what you sow. Maybe Sony should not have been sh*tting on everyone else's privacy. I feel no pity whatsoever for Sony anymore. You treat people like dirt and throw their privacy in the wind, do not expect them to treat you any better.
:agreement6::grin2:
 7 years ago '04        #69
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 xeduran said:
They did nothing wrong, especially Graf. Graf is reverse engineering the Hypervisor (lv1). Reverse Engineering is perfectly legal and done all the time. Sony is being an a**hole plain and simple. They do not care what is legal or not. They are just being bullies. I do not know about you, but I enjoy seeing a bully get punched in the face every now and then.
Actually, reverse engineering is illegal for the most part. If you actually read the Microsoft EULA, along with software from other major companies, they don't allow it.

I agree though, it is done all the time, and the PS3 probably would never exist without it.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 Blood Edge said:
@

"its fun getting hate mail from the bi*ches"
""ask him how does it feel to be bi*ch"

The Bitttcccchheesss.....

:rofl2: @ This n*gga Talking About "like lion in africa he bite the baby buffalo back and its sharp bone in baby buffalo that hurts him"
 7 years ago '07        #71
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30274 30274
f**k corporations!
 04-05-2011, 07:50 PM         #72
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
exactly.
they cant be tracked dumbass
 7 years ago '04        #73
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
FPSRUSSIA is a fu*king fool man i just saw that video lol

04-05-2011, 08:25 PM         #74
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jeehtoven said:
Actually, reverse engineering is illegal for the most part. If you actually read the Microsoft EULA, along with software from other major companies, they don't allow it.

I agree though, it is done all the time, and the PS3 probably would never exist without it.
The reverse engineering of software in the US is generally illegal because most EULA prohibit it, and courts have found such contractual prohibitions to override the copyright law; see Bowers v. Baystate Technologies.[22][23] Article 6 of the 1991 EU Computer Programs Directive allows reverse engineering for the purposes of interoperability, but prohibits it for the purposes of creating a competing product, and also prohibits the public release of information obtained through reverse engineering of software.

Interoperability is a property of a product or system, whose interfaces are completely understood, to work with other products or systems, present or future, without any restricted access or implementation.

In this case it is legal. Especially since the said software is the hypervisor (lv1). Reverse engineering the hypervisor allows Linux to be ran on the PS3. This falls under the interoperability clause according to EU law. Graf Chokolo is from Germany, thereby under EU law. Him reverse engineering the PS3 is therefore completely legal.

And for the record, EULA's are not laws. They still need to be held up in court in order to hold any actual weight.

Last edited by xeduran; 04-05-2011 at 08:28 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #75
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
For all of the people talking sh*t yall better hope they don't discover your comments. There are anons on BX btw. Many of them.

They are dangerous as fu*k.... I wouldn't fu*k with them because that's a battle one cannot win. There is almost nothing they can't do. Just google them and their work and mind will = blown. I remember one incident where they sent a bus load of people to someone's house and harassed the entire family.

I actually respect some of their work. They often target people/groups that deserve to be destroyed.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 04-05-2011 at 08:39 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #76
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
When they took over SOHH/AHH >>>>>>>

sh*t was hilarious.
 7 years ago '05        #77
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
we i mean they will never be stopped they are worldwide for that to even be a thought you get a few they multiply like a mothafu*ka!!
 ronin said:
Anonymous for the win

These.
 04-05-2011, 08:51 PM         #78
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
and people still support these as*holes? i can't wait for the government to come down hard on these queerbaits
Careful what you wish for. Our entire country is wired... No telling what these crazy fu*kers will do.
 04-05-2011, 10:09 PM         #79
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's nice to see someone in this country is actually f!ghting for something other then the government. Props to them for not sitting around and getting bullied by corporations and the government.
 7 years ago '10        #80
MadValenciac 1 heat pts
space
space
$624 | Props total: 315 315
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
You were prolly the same homie that was bashing on 'em when they were just 'making theats'.

They did what they claimed...give them props.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago