Anonymous Gets Serious, Attacks Sony Employees

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 316 316

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #22
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 xeduran said:
So let me get this straight. It is alright for Sony to go after the personal information of everyone who visited a website or watched a youtube video? For Sony to want the personal information on the harddrives of people who are suing them for OtherOS. Yet they do not want their personal information out there....Get the F*ck Out of Here. It is called you reap what you sow. Maybe Sony should not have been sh*tting on everyone else's privacy. I feel no pity whatsoever for Sony anymore. You treat people like dirt and throw their privacy in the wind, do not expect them to treat you any better.
Ughh where did I state it was right for Sony to do it though?
 7 years ago '06        #23
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Basically two wrongs don't make a right.Anon isn't fu*king Sony,there fu*king us the consumer,there no better than Sony.
 04-04-2011, 11:07 PM         #24
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ughh where did I state it was right for Sony to do it though?
Then why feel sorry for them. They can have this stopped very easily. Drop the lawsuits against Geohot and Graf Chokolo. Stop demanding the personal information of everyone involved in the OtherOS class action lawsuit. Stop abusing people's ownership rights and privacy.

It is not like they are getting Joe Blow's personal information and leaking that. They are targeting people responsible for actually making decisions at Sony. These are the same people that ok the abusive legal tactics. If Sony wants it to stop, call off the dogs.
 7 years ago '05        #25
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
fu*king idiots. I can't wait till the government sh*ts on these wanna be tough guy idiots. Sony fu*ked up but going after people you think might of been involve and releasing their family information just shows how dumb and childish these groups are.
I remember you from the other thread saying nothing would happen. In less than 24 hours, these guys DDoS Sony's websites and have already found this information. It's only going to get worse; these dudes do not fu*k around.
 04-04-2011, 11:15 PM         #26
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone willing to bet they find nud3 pix of some bi*ches who work for sony?
 04-04-2011, 11:19 PM         #27
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
I remember you from the other thread saying nothing would happen. In less than 24 hours, these guys DDoS Sony's websites and have already found this information. It's only going to get worse; these dudes do not fu*k around.
This is what happens when the Justice system does not take care of business. They have allowed Sony and their big wallets and lawyers to push the small guy around in court. Bending over to every request from Sony. Residing over a case where the judge has no idea what is going on because he/she knows nothing about a PS3 or OtherOS or Jailbreaking. Had these judges actually taken the time to read up and learn about the technology and the terms a.ssociated, maybe they would have ruled differently. All they heard was Sony say "Hacker, Hacker, Hacker!!!" and they bent over.
 04-04-2011, 11:19 PM         #28
fbaez92 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I traded in my xbox for a ps3 cause I was tired of paying for live. I swear if I have to start paying yearly fees for psn so that Sony can upgrade their security AND I can't hook up external hard drives so I can listen to my ipod while I game, I'm gonna sh*t bricks.

They either better get sh*t done or fu*k off.
 04-04-2011, 11:21 PM         #29
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gho5t said:
Anyone willing to bet they find nud3 pix of some bi*ches who work for sony?
The lower employees need to be left alone. They are not at fault for Sony's practices. Only the higher execs who actually make decisions should be exposed. If you ok'd the gathering of private information from individuals who visited a website, you should have your own private information exposed. Next time do not make unethical decisions when it comes to matters of the law.
 7 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Really I said nothing would happen please do point that out cause I'm 100% positive I said they would DDoS it nice try though.
 7 years ago '04        #31
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 xeduran said:
The lower employees need to be left alone. They are not at fault for Sony's practices. Only the higher execs who actually make decisions should be exposed. If you ok'd the gathering of private information from individuals who visited a website, you should have your own private information exposed. Next time do not make unethical decisions when it comes to matters of the law.
that was my only problem with Sony getting info on people who visited the site, the whole lawsuit against Geo n Graf is just for Sony trying to make an example of them to try and scare other hackers...
 04-04-2011, 11:28 PM         #32
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
that was my only problem with Sony getting info on people who visited the site, the whole lawsuit against Geo n Graf is just for Sony trying to make an example of them to try and scare other hackers...
They did nothing wrong, especially Graf. Graf is reverse engineering the Hypervisor (lv1). Reverse Engineering is perfectly legal and done all the time. Sony is being an a**hole plain and simple. They do not care what is legal or not. They are just being bullies. I do not know about you, but I enjoy seeing a bully get punched in the face every now and then.
 7 years ago '05        #33
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
Just found out Anonymous is only 1 person... FPSRussia.... youtube da n*gga

*runs and hides*
 7 years ago '05        #34
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,260 | Props total: 2441 2441
 Blood Edge said:
 7 years ago '05        #35
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
LMAO... thats a crazy a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #36
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
FUK THESE SONY bi*chES , STILL REMEMBER WHEN A FUKING UPDATE GAVE MY PS3 THE YELLOW LIGHT OF death, A FUKING MANDATORY UPDATE!! EVER SINCE THEN I SAID FUK A SONY PRODUCT. BUT THEN AGAIN IM TYPING THIS ON A VAIO..
 7 years ago '11        #37
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
well then sony's products are still fu*ked cause it looks like u have your caps lock key STUCK
 7 years ago '04        #38
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
 NiMaD said:
well then sony's products are still fu*ked cause it looks like u have your caps lock key STUCK
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 RAPSOURCE2003 said:
FUK THESE SONY bi*chES , STILL REMEMBER WHEN A FUKING UPDATE GAVE MY PS3 THE YELLOW LIGHT OF death, A FUKING MANDATORY UPDATE!! EVER SINCE THEN I SAID FUK A SONY PRODUCT. BUT THEN AGAIN IM TYPING THIS ON A VAIO..
Is your keyboard a Sony product looks like they charging for small letters now days
 7 years ago '08        #40
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 NiMaD said:

.....took the words right out of my mouth
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc