Tyler, The Creator - Goblin [Alternate Album Cover]

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoThaFuk said:
The Inverted Cross

Misunderstood By:

Satanists, heavy metal bands.

Modern Satanism walks the narrow line between bona fide religion and juvenile attention-seeking farce; like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but with a lot more chains, hair dye and self-mutilation. Generally intended as a giant middle-finger to Christianity, Satanists deliberately adorn themselves with symbols that they think will inspire random people to try to give them a stern talking to.

One of the most popular Satanist symbols is the upside down cross, the reasoning behind which seems obvious enough. With the possible exception of that pentagram thing with the goat's head inside it, the inverted cross is the most immediately recognizable symbol of defiance against Christianity. It's certainly the easiest to tattoo onto your own face.

That's pretty hardcore. But there's only one man on Earth who is death metal enough to have an inverted cross carved into his own throne.

Whoa, wait a second...

If those Satanists had paid attention in Sunday school, they would probably realize that the inverted cross is actually the personal trademark of Saint Peter, the first Pope, and one of the most revered figures in Catholic lore. When Peter was martyred by crucifixion he was said to have requested to be crucified upside down because he didn't feel worthy of dying the same way as Jesus. As a result, many dyed-in-the-wool Catholics actually consider the inverted cross to be a more acceptable thing to attach to your tacky jewelry than a regular right-way-up one.

"I'm more metal than you, Satanists!" - last words of St. Peter [apocryphal].

By wearing an upside-down cross, Satanists are unwittingly showing humility and unworthiness before Christ. That makes about as much sense as a neo-Nazi sticking it to the Jews by swearing off pork for life. Take that!

Read more:
I learned something new today
 7 years ago '10        #82
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20874 20874
 D.S.O.M. said:
it happens all the time, you cant mention one without the other.
iite lol. especially with this site you're definitely right

and I think OF is getting all the negative comments because they are being a bit over-hyped right now. The music they have released sounds like the average "Im in my moms basement trying to make it music." Yet they're being called the best thing without an official mainstream release.
Yes, yes very true. That usually happens to most artists when they come out & they have all this backing behind them. When people don't like that artist because of that, or they just don't like the artist period, you start seeing a chain effect of negativity being spread. But you don't like their music & I can respect that. You like certain types of music & OF isn't one of them.
 7 years ago '05        #83
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Blaze332 said:
care to elaborate?
Sources...

Wikipedia said:
Backmasking is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward on to a track that is meant to be played forward. Backmasking is a deliberate process, whereas a message found through phonetic reversal may be unintentional.
I said that because back in that era, alot of people were supposedly heavily influenced by rock songs. soon, some people got hipped and started playing tracks backwards revealing "hidden" messages. some were simple things like the pink floyd backmasking of .....

Hello hunters, congratulations. You've just discovered the secret message. Please send your answer to old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont" "Roger. Carolyn's on the phone." "OK"
on the track "Empty Spaces".

Black Sabaath have been said to contain satanic messages in there backmasking. as well as many other heavy metal bands.

pink floyd was a bad example because i havent heard anything dealing with satanism and their back masking, but they were the first to pop into head.
 04-05-2011, 02:52 PM         #84
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
at these n*ggas making these if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all speeches

everybody is entitled to their opinion, take the good with the bad
But my thing is, if you're so above Odd Future...why are you constantly in Odd Future threads? It makes no sense, it's like you're purposely trying to troll in a thread because you're too narrow minded to understand why people like what they're doing.
 04-05-2011, 02:56 PM         #85
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
it happens all the time, you cant mention one without the other.

and I think OF is getting all the negative comments because they are being a bit over-hyped right now. The music they have released sounds like the average "Im in my moms basement trying to make it music." Yet they're being called the best thing without an official mainstream release.
that group has over 12 mixtapes...why do they need an official mainstream release for their praise to be justified?
 7 years ago '07        #86
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
Sources...

I said that because back in that era, alot of people were supposedly heavily influenced by rock songs. soon, some people got hipped and started playing tracks backwards revealing "hidden" messages. some were simple things like the pink floyd backmasking of .....

on the track "Empty Spaces".

Black Sabaath have been said to contain satanic messages in there backmasking. as well as many other heavy metal bands.

pink floyd was a bad example because i havent heard anything dealing with satanism and their back masking, but they were the first to pop into head.
iight, thanks for clearing that up
 7 years ago '10        #87
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
wack cover, wack rapper
 7 years ago '05        #88
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Wack rappers get major love on this sh*t.
^^^ this
 7 years ago '05        #89
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Blaze332 said:
iight, thanks for clearing that up
no issue.
 04-05-2011, 04:27 PM         #90
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5 pages.... and you guys think hes wack? lets blow the santin sh*t out of proportion cause its scaring me! lol yall are fu*king clowns.
 7 years ago '05        #91
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 neomerge said:
5 pages.... and you guys think hes wack? lets blow the santin sh*t out of proportion cause its scaring me! lol yall are fu*king clowns.
did you even read the entire 5 pages? of just felt like trolling? because kats in here dropping knowledge. but troll's wouldn't know that.
 7 years ago '04        #92
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i follow this n*gga on twitter and his tweets are just a bunch of shock tweets that just arent shocking at all
 7 years ago '04        #93
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
100+ replies for this wack a.ss cover? :thumbsdown:

:cash:
 7 years ago '08        #94
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,257 | Props total: 437 437
Just read through the entire thread.

It's not even about personal opinions anymore, it's all just pure unjustified hate.

An underground, unknown artist will be praised universally, but as soon as they gain a slight slice of mainstream recognition they're turned on and dismissed as wack or gimmicky.

This ignorant shyte is shameful.

<<< Yeah, I'm mad.
 04-05-2011, 05:27 PM         #95
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadow_boxer said:
u know wut he needs a good old fahsioned a** whoppin cuz u can just tell he wasnt raised rite. I wanna ram his head in to a brick wall full force

yo sometime i feels like that, he breaks people noses, wreck sh*t, etc. you know somebody is gonna test him one day......it happens to everybody

and besides the only n*ggas i fu*ks with in OF is domo, and frank
 7 years ago '05        #96
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 hollaballooza said:

An underground, unknown artist will be praised universally, but as soon as they gain a slight slice of mainstream recognition they're turned on and dismissed as wack or gimmicky.
this is a phenomena that scientist need to study lol, no bullsh*t. that some true sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #97
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:

yo sometime i feels like that, he breaks people noses, wreck sh*t, etc. you know somebody is gonna test him one day......it happens to everybody

and besides the only n*ggas i fu*ks with in OF is domo, and frank
i got tyler hulk'n a n*gga if he gets pushed. slim looks like he has a short fuse.
 7 years ago '08        #98
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
I can't wait for Odd Future to release more stuff, esp Tyler and Earl. Frank Ocean is cool, too.

I don't get the hate. Why does everyone get so salty? People following Tyler on Twitter then crying about it. Personally, I think he's the funniest person I follow right now.
 04-05-2011, 05:57 PM         #99
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 senseispab said:
I can't wait for Odd Future to release more stuff, esp Tyler and Earl. Frank Ocean is cool, too.

I don't get the hate. Why does everyone get so salty? People following Tyler on Twitter then crying about it. Personally, I think he's the funniest person I follow right now.
not gonna lie, its pretty hilarious how he replies to random people on twitter "well stop fu*king following me fu*k tard"
 04-05-2011, 06:05 PM         #100
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
did you even read the entire 5 pages? of just felt like trolling? because kats in here dropping knowledge. but troll's wouldn't know that.
dropping knowledge = being over analytical, omfg tyler is w/ the illumnati & follows satin along with earl. rlly? cry about it :sadcam:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago