Tyler, The Creator - Goblin [Alternate Album Cover]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I used go think Tyler was good...but he tries TOO hard.

Nothing he says is shocking, funny, nor gruesome; the only person who's able to do it effectively is Eminem.

Speaking of Eminem, it's like Tyler based his entire style off of "Relapse," and blew up off it.
 7 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I like how above Odd Future the same group of people are that migrate from OF thread to OF thread and cut and paste the same uneducated hints of mental retardation just to feel accomplished.

I mean, we get it, you don't like Odd Future. If you're so above this, get the fu*k out and go listen to a Will Smith CD.

and basedhiphop, stop being bipolar, you're either going to go into threads and d!ckride Odd Future or you're going to keep talking about them being an interscope group.
Ayo preachhhhhhh!! take these fools to chruch. :applause:

Another thing I want to add in is for the ppl 24-25+. If you're complaining about these kids being gimmick's, or you think they're garbage, or you believe this is why hip-hop is a joke then you really need to think about & adjust your life. Becuz if you take what 19 yr old skateboarders say seriously & CONSTANTLY come in the same fu*king OF threads then that says more about you then about them.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Alixix 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 25 25
 ronin said:
not saying i don't believe that the inverted cross hold multiple meanings, but taking into account the grittiness of the picture, the black and white/gray scale, and the all black eyes.....I doubt Tyler paying homage to St. Peter.
 7 years ago '10        #64
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 D.S.O.M. said:
at these n*ggas making these if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything at all speeches

everybody is entitled to their opinion, take the good with the bad
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but when you going into the same bunch of threads about the same artist sh*tting on that said artist/group you look like a damn fool. I'm not talking about you cuz idk if you go into OF threads like that. It's more of a general statement.

It's like if you were to continue going into Nas threads where they talking about his next album or a new song & you talking about jay-z out of nowhere.

n*ggas will look at u like
 7 years ago '10        #65
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Cover is a cliche shock value.

It could depend on if he is referring it to Satanic or St. Peter but since allot of people are confused with it and its pretty dark looking I wouldnt be surprised if he was referring to the Satanic reference of it.
 7 years ago '05        #66
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

^ that was my movie back in the 90s
 7 years ago '04        #67
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 bnw99 said:
whats wavy with satanic element tho? cant fu*k with it..
that's what they're all about. just read their lyrics. look at their videos. all their stuff is evil imagery.
 7 years ago '05        #68
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
that's what they're all about. just read their lyrics. look at their videos. all their stuff is evil imagery.
as much as i hate to admit it, you right.
 7 years ago '10        #69
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 blacdood said:
dope cant wait...fu*k you haterrrs!
 big blak afrika said:
Still tho this n*gga> lil b
thank you, some people with some sense.. this dude can spit, whether u like what hes spittin about or not, either listen or dont.

but give the kid some credit, he's just barely 18 and doin his thing :agreement6:

and maybe it is shock value wiith all the overboard sh*t they be doing, but somebodies gotta do somethin to call attention to the sh*t in this world.
 7 years ago '05        #70
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,929 | Props total: 30321 30321
i cant even call them corny. because i cant understand what their rapping about
 7 years ago '10        #71
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
album should be dope
 04-05-2011, 10:03 AM         #72
bdp1510  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol this n*gga is better than Lil B though, but IMO the reason they're blowing up, and people are looking to sign them is their whole image, and as a major record label, the best type of artist you can sign are young, naive, talented, entertainers with no faith values

They're easier to influence, and they're more than likely to be more loyal and you can work their deals more to your liking. If you pay attention all young artists who show a little sign of talent are sought after heavily and that's because they don't know anything about the business and thats the hustle

I personally believe these dudes not gone blow up, they'll probably have a lil buzz, and have a good white and out west following, but your average black n*gga from out the hood, don't mess with that devil sh*t, they won't ask questions won't care why, they just don't, young n*ggas will rock with anything now a days so thats a different story
 7 years ago '06        #73
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
it's clear to me that the only people who fu*k wit this garbage are 14-17 year olds.

7 years ago '04        #74
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
This sh*t might seem gimmicky to cats, but that satanist sh*t is real. I just hope THESE kids are really into and not just playing it up as a gimmick, because somebody will surely introduce them to the real deal...
 7 years ago '08        #75
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 3428 3428
can't support these n*ggas always talking bout some satanic sh*t, when they prolly soft as hell
 7 years ago '04        #76
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
u know wut he needs a good old fahsioned a** whoppin cuz u can just tell he wasnt raised rite. I wanna ram his head in to a brick wall full force
 7 years ago '04        #77
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 606robin said:
can't support these n*ggas always talking bout some satanic sh*t, when they prolly soft as hell
most athiest and satanist are because they fear things more powerful than them so they put up this front
 04-05-2011, 11:49 AM         #78
rafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
none of them are satanists. some are atheist though. the 666 sh*t is to signify rebellion.
 7 years ago '09        #79
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5104 5104
 akademiks said:
Should be renamed to Garbage.

:applause:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #80
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
i like these n*ggas music, but damn, the inverted crosses and sh*t be throwing me off. i be worried n*ggas tryna slip backmasking sh*t into they records on some pink floyd sh*t.
care to elaborate?
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy