Tyler, The Creator - Goblin [Alternate Album Cover]

most viewed right now
 127
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 117
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-05-2011, 12:17 AM         #41
Shakezula714  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '08        #42
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
the f*ggots r mad
 04-05-2011, 12:49 AM         #43
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like how above Odd Future the same group of people are that migrate from OF thread to OF thread and cut and paste the same uneducated hints of mental retardation just to feel accomplished.

I mean, we get it, you don't like Odd Future. If you're so above this, get the fu*k out and go listen to a Will Smith CD.

and basedhiphop, stop being bipolar, you're either going to go into threads and d!ckride Odd Future or you're going to keep talking about them being an interscope group.


Last edited by Dangerously; 04-05-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #44
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$22,386 | Props total: 2072 2072
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I like how above Odd Future the same group of people are that migrate from OF thread to OF thread and cut and paste the same uneducated hints of mental retardation just to feel accomplished.

I mean, we get it, you don't like Odd Future. If you're so above this, get the fu*k out and go listen to a Will Smith CD.

and basedhiphop, stop being bipolar, you're either going to go into threads and d!ckride Odd Future or you're going to keep talking about them being an interscope group.
preach
 7 years ago '05        #45
hanis 
space
avatar space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 1 1
ya'll realize nothing these guys have done, down to this cover art has been original at all right? so call a spade a spade and say these idiots are the next in a line of people just copying sh*t they see in books and documentaries and think its super cool because nobody has ever seen it before and nobody knows where its from.... i feel like the high schoolism of this rap game is going to the next level with this guy getting press, free frank ocean, at least that dude can put together good songs that don't rely on 'shock value' to get a little burn
 7 years ago '08        #46
TigerUppercut 
space
avatar space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
 bronx goes hard said:
i like how above odd future the same group of people are that migrate from of thread to of thread and cut and paste the same uneducated hints of mental retardation just to feel accomplished.

I mean, we get it, you don't like odd future. If you're so above this, get the fu*k out and go listen to a will smith cd.

And basedhiphop, stop being bipolar, you're either going to go into threads and d!ckride odd future or you're going to keep talking about them being an interscope group.
thank you! /thread
 04-05-2011, 01:19 AM         #47
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hanis said:
ya'll realize nothing these guys have done, down to this cover art has been original at all right? so call a spade a spade and say these idiots are the next in a line of people just copying sh*t they see in books and documentaries and think its super cool because nobody has ever seen it before and nobody knows where its from.... i feel like the high schoolism of this rap game is going to the next level with this guy getting press, free frank ocean, at least that dude can put together good songs that don't rely on 'shock value' to get a little burn
Are you proud of yourself?

Did you exhale hard after you typed "Submit Reply"?

Did you hurt your head putting these sentences together?

Just because you have the ability to elevate yourself above an a group of people behind the guise of a name on a messageboard...doesn't make you smarter, doesn't make you more mature and it definitely doesn't make you better. It just makes you another anonymous internet opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.
 04-05-2011, 01:33 AM         #48
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
damn man.. u drawing a lot of conclusions to what i said arent you..

all i said was diddy and roc nation like them too.. so it aint just this site.
n*gga I can read between the lines. Gonna post that sh*t like its supposed to carry some weight. I cant speak for the whole click but them few n*ggas at the forefront rapping is a.ss. Namely Tyler and Earl.
 7 years ago '09        #49
OmenGFX 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 184 184
Co-sign Tampa. A Co-sign from a "major" artist means nothing. Of course since they are hot right now, they are going to co-sign them..thats a good look. I'm sure if you asked Jay what he thought of Beiber he'd say hes niceeee. At the same time...Jay was in no rush to sign them to the Roc, and they aint on Bad Boy......lol...so I think that says enough.
 04-05-2011, 02:10 AM         #50
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ 'attempting to be edgy'... 'bum a.ss rapper' lmao where is all this blatant hate coming from? tyler never gave a fu*k about any of this sh*t back in '06. now he's getting shine along with the whole of team n yall cryin? K
 04-05-2011, 02:21 AM         #51
LongHair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack color. wack text.
 7 years ago '07        #52
xNotoriouslepx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
 ronin said:
i like these n*ggas music, but damn, the inverted crosses and sh*t be throwing me off. i be worried n*ggas tryna slip backmasking sh*t into they records on some pink floyd sh*t.
i feel u man, i dont really listen to this guy but afta youtubing acouple of his videos and songs im convinced hes is satanic in some way all his songs feature this demon/satanic voice not only that but his approach to his music is just mad and angry at the world talking bout hes a bastard and how he hates his phyciatrist im not hating on him in anyway im all for artist gettin the emotions out through their music..Hes got some video on MtV right now where hes cussing out Jesus and saying how he wants to stab bruno marz in his throat and crash some plane and hangs himself at the end...and to those of you saying he had nuttin to do with that upside down cross or its just there to stir up controversy/sales..Hes got it tattooed on his middle finger. Like i said i aint hating on him im just repeating what i see in his songs/videos.
 04-05-2011, 03:28 AM         #53
neomerge  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LongHair said:
wack color. wack text.
used the same font for all his covers.. ur mad
 7 years ago '07        #54
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
 xNotoriouslepx said:
i feel u man, i dont really listen to this guy but afta youtubing acouple of his videos and songs im convinced hes is satanic in some way all his songs feature this demon/satanic voice not only that but his approach to his music is just mad and angry at the world talking bout hes a bastard and how he hates his phyciatrist im not hating on him in anyway im all for artist gettin the emotions out through their music..Hes got some video on MtV right now where hes cussing out Jesus and saying how he wants to stab bruno marz in his throat and crash some plane and hangs himself at the end...and to those of you saying he had nuttin to do with that upside down cross or its just there to stir up controversy/sales..Hes got it tattooed on his middle finger. Like i said i aint hating on him im just repeating what i see in his songs/videos.
or that's what he wants us to believe. dude is know for fu*king with people's heads. i don't take his sh*t that seriously
 7 years ago '04        #55
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
how can yall fools like this sh*t 1st he worships the devil two he is wack i dont get yall liking these gargbe rappers these days and the bad thing is these n*ggas is blowing up smh "oh well goes back to listening to curren$y"
 7 years ago '06        #56
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
I hate this dude just because he aint rapping about nothing but of bunch of bullsh*t.

he acting like he a psychopath hard a.ss

he makes music for people that dont take sh*t serious because to download his music and burn it to a cd play it in your house or car you have to not give a fu*k what is coming out of his mouth.
 7 years ago '07        #57
xNotoriouslepx 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0
 MFKAD said:
or that's what he wants us to believe. dude is know for fu*king with people's heads. i don't take his sh*t that seriously
okay you say he's known for fu*king with peoples heads im going to a.ssume your right and aren't making this up.. if u ask me manipulating peoples thoughts is pretty fu*ked up and Evil in some ways. And the next thing you gotta ask yourself or I know i did is WHY..i was watching his videos and came across this and that OFWGKTA meaning ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG k!ll THEM ALL...who are they talking about..his fan base is the messed up or misfit kids in school that tend to raise hell..WHY?? Their concerts are crazy too they got kids stage diving and the vibe is more of a Heavy metal hardcore..which once again do the damn thang if your into his music i personally aint feeling it.
 7 years ago '07        #58
MFKAD 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$1,181 | Props total: 32 32
 xNotoriouslepx said:
okay you say he's known for fu*king with peoples heads im going to a.ssume your right and aren't making this up.. if u ask me manipulating peoples thoughts is pretty fu*ked up and Evil in some ways. And the next thing you gotta ask yourself or I know i did is WHY..i was watching his videos and came across this and that OFWGKTA meaning ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG k!ll THEM ALL...who are they talking about..his fan base is the messed up or misfit kids in school that tend to raise hell..WHY?? Their concerts are crazy too they got kids stage diving and the vibe is more of a Heavy metal hardcore..which once again do the damn thang if your into his music i personally aint feeling it.
Dude's music is all about shock value. If u feel shocked by the sh*t he does or says then he's done his job. Besides how can anyone who claims to be an atheist also be an satanist? He's a walking contradiction (first line of yonkers) who knows that controversy is what will get people's attention.


Last edited by MFKAD; 04-05-2011 at 05:34 AM..
 04-05-2011, 05:52 AM         #59
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoThaFuk said:
The Inverted Cross

Misunderstood By:

Satanists, heavy metal bands.

Modern Satanism walks the narrow line between bona fide religion and juvenile attention-seeking farce; like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but with a lot more chains, hair dye and self-mutilation. Generally intended as a giant middle-finger to Christianity, Satanists deliberately adorn themselves with symbols that they think will inspire random people to try to give them a stern talking to.

One of the most popular Satanist symbols is the upside down cross, the reasoning behind which seems obvious enough. With the possible exception of that pentagram thing with the goat's head inside it, the inverted cross is the most immediately recognizable symbol of defiance against Christianity. It's certainly the easiest to tattoo onto your own face.

That's pretty hardcore. But there's only one man on Earth who is death metal enough to have an inverted cross carved into his own throne.


Whoa, wait a second...

If those Satanists had paid attention in Sunday school, they would probably realize that the inverted cross is actually the personal trademark of Saint Peter, the first Pope, and one of the most revered figures in Catholic lore. When Peter was martyred by crucifixion he was said to have requested to be crucified upside down because he didn't feel worthy of dying the same way as Jesus. As a result, many dyed-in-the-wool Catholics actually consider the inverted cross to be a more acceptable thing to attach to your tacky jewelry than a regular right-way-up one.


"I'm more metal than you, Satanists!" - last words of St. Peter [apocryphal].

By wearing an upside-down cross, Satanists are unwittingly showing humility and unworthiness before Christ. That makes about as much sense as a neo-Nazi sticking it to the Jews by swearing off pork for life. Take that!

Read more:
why so salty? satanism, christianity its all made-up bullsh*t
 7 years ago '06        #60
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,769 | Props total: 3712 3712
 xNotoriouslepx said:
i feel u man, i dont really listen to this guy but afta youtubing acouple of his videos and songs im convinced hes is satanic in some way all his songs feature this demon/satanic voice not only that but his approach to his music is just mad and angry at the world talking bout hes a bastard and how he hates his phyciatrist im not hating on him in anyway im all for artist gettin the emotions out through their music..Hes got some video on MtV right now where hes cussing out Jesus and saying how he wants to stab bruno marz in his throat and crash some plane and hangs himself at the end...and to those of you saying he had nuttin to do with that upside down cross or its just there to stir up controversy/sales..Hes got it tattooed on his middle finger. Like i said i aint hating on him im just repeating what i see in his songs/videos.
U gotta wonder how they were gnna push that agenda through rap.. well now we have a narilyn manson of rap... dudes are genious... oh yeah n f everything about this cover.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy