Tyler, The Creator - Goblin [Alternate Album Cover]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
310 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2011, 10:24 PM         #21
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Golf Wang
 7 years ago '05        #22
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 big blak afrika said:
No we know what he means the problem is he's a dumb a.ss. Who doesn't know what the inverted cross means. Satanists are idiots.
naw I aint gonna say they idiots, because some of em really on the ish when it comes down to it. but majority into that sh*t for shock value and a "fu*k the system" type of thing in my view. alot of em is lured into Satanism, thinking they going to be able to controls spirits, demons and gain infinite knowledge....lmao, if that aint the biggest wolf in sheep clothing i done seen.

but on the real, as much as i like these odd future kats, i do think they go over-board with the blasphemy
 04-04-2011, 10:31 PM         #23
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
naw I aint gonna say they idiots, because some of em really on the ish when it comes down to it. but majority into that sh*t for shock value and a "fu*k the system" type of thing in my view. alot of em is lured into Satanism, thinking they going to be able to controls spirits, demons and gain infinite knowledge....lmao, if that aint the biggest wolf in sheep clothing i done seen.

but on the real, as much as i like these odd future kats, i do think they go over-board with the blasphemy
Your misunderstanding what i'm saying yea some of them really into it . I'm saying those who are into it should pick a symbol that doesn't mean the exact opposite of what they think it means.
 7 years ago '07        #24
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
 big blak afrika said:
Your misunderstanding what i'm saying yea some of them really into it . I'm saying those who are into it should pick a symbol that doesn't mean the exact opposite of what they think it means.
but in the end, they are picking a symbol that MOST people a.ssociate a negative connotation with so the point is getting across.

and like dude said above, this is all for shock value and fu*k the system sh*t. most of them are atheist and some even have regular religious views.
 7 years ago '04        #25
blacdood 92 heat pts92
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
dope cant wait...fu*k you haterrrs!
 04-04-2011, 10:36 PM         #26
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
but in the end, they are picking a symbol that MOST people a.ssociate a negative connotation with so the point is getting across.

and like dude said above, this is all for shock value and fu*k the system sh*t. most of them are atheist and some even have regular religious views.
But most people are wrong
 7 years ago '05        #27
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 big blak afrika said:
naw i get where your coming from and i feel you,

but lets be real. Symbols hold multi-meanings.

for example, a peace sign (2 fingers) means 2 completely different things in america and the U.K. in the U.K. (i can't remember if its palm facing the person or back of the hand) it's a "fu*k you"/"up yours" gesture.

So i said that to say, i guess a symbol is important to the meaning attached to it by the individual who powers it

but naw man, i see what you are saying.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,863 | Props total: 2382 2382
 big blak afrika said:
But most people are wrong
i'm not disagreeing with you there, but "most people" are who they are trying to get the attention of.

But anyway, I'm excited for the album.
 7 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Sticky Fingers frowns upon this....Hope the albums is goood money
 7 years ago '09        #30
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
This sh*t is going to be a classic, watch.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Wack rappers get major love on this sh*t.
as well as from diddy and roc nation..

small world.
 04-04-2011, 11:29 PM         #32
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDirtiest said:
Only thing this kids Goblin is c*ck. These guys are a joke, they incorporate the inverted cross to try to make you believe they're badasses, cause they're really nut swallowers.

7 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Gm0ney85 said:

small world.
bastard was ok they remind me of a darker d-12 and just do sh*t for shock value. Frank Ocean is dope though.
 7 years ago '10        #34
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
Jimmy Iovine
 04-04-2011, 11:37 PM         #35
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

small world.
Breaking News: Record company set to sign garbage a.ss artist with a gimmick for the 1st time in history. Stop it G. fu*k I care about Diddy and Jay giving these weak a.ss n*ggas a deal for? That supposed to change my opinion? This ain't nothing but an investment for them. The gimmick bomb and these n*ggas is dropped like a hot pot handle. Gone are the days of n*ggas getting on for actually having talent. Only a clown n*gga would seriously listen to that bullsh*t. Think Jay riding around bumpin Willow Smith or gave her a deal cuz he enjoys her music?
 7 years ago '06        #36
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 162 162
this dude is trying too hard. stop with this bullsh*t!
 04-04-2011, 11:44 PM         #37
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still tho this n*gga> lil b
 7 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Breaking News: Record company set to sign garbage a.ss artist with a gimmick for the 1st time in history. Stop it G. fu*k I care about Diddy and Jay giving these weak a.ss n*ggas a deal for? That supposed to change my opinion? This ain't nothing but an investment for them. The gimmick bomb and these n*ggas is dropped like a hot pot handle. Gone are the days of n*ggas getting on for actually having talent. Only a clown n*gga would seriously listen to that bullsh*t. Think Jay riding around bumpin Willow Smith or gave her a deal cuz he enjoys her music?

“Frank Ocean is also known as Christopher “Lonny” Breaux, a songwriter who has helped pen tracks for Justin Bieber, John Legend, and Brandy over the last few years"
Probably the only reason why Jay wants to sign them. He's the only one w/ major upside and he's not on that bullsh*t they are. His mixtape was good.
 04-04-2011, 11:59 PM         #39
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Should be renamed to Garbage.

:applause:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #40
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 TampaBay Bucs said:
damn man.. u drawing a lot of conclusions to what i said arent you..

all i said was diddy and roc nation like them too.. so it aint just this site.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy