Funkmaster Flex Goes In On DJ Envy & Charlamagne (Defends Mister Cee)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
fu*k Flex I wish it was him that got caught
 04-04-2011, 11:13 PM         #102
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As far as the situation is concern... from someone that listened to those glory days from Hot 97 back in the day, it's really sad to see this sh*t unfold and especially how certain individuals are handling this sh*t. As far as Envy, Yee or Charmalgne (whatever the fu*k you spell his name) is concern... let's be real... them n*ggas are just industry rejects. 1 is not funny, the other one a pus*y/d!ckrider/bitter and the last one??? a Half breed knockoff version of Miss info.

As far as Flex is concern??? He really acted like an as*hole and just listening to that sh*t on the air made me lose a lot of respect that I ever had for him as a fellow Dj. Were the bombs necessary in such serious topic? And last... what can you do??? The industry been always on the low and is really run by f*gs anyway. But at least I'll always have the comfort and joying remembering the experience of listening to great music and have great memories from that era growing up. Can't say the same now, but at least the memories will always be good.

And as far as what Flex said about 2 pac??? Let's be real... he really spoke for a lot of us during that time in NY or how to this day we still feel about him.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-04-2011 at 11:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #103
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8557 8557
 bigbarcelona said:
As far as the situation is concern... from someone that listened to those glory days from Hot 97 back in the day, it's really sad to see this sh*t unfold and especially how certain individuals are handling this sh*t. As far as Envy, Yee or Charmalgne (whatever the fu*k you spell his name) is concern... let's be real... them n*ggas are just industry rejects. 1 is not funny, the other one a pus*y/d!ckrider/bitter and the last one??? a Half breed knockoff version of Miss info.

As far as Flex is concern??? He really acted like an as*hole and just listening to that sh*t on the air made me lose a lot of respect that I ever had for him as a fellow Dj. Were the bombs necessary in such serious topic? And last... what can you do??? The industry been always on the low and is really run by f*gs anyway. But at least I'll always have the comfort and joying remembering the experience of listening to great music and have great memories from that era growing up. Can't say the same now, but at least the memories will always be good.

And as far as what Flex said about 2 pac??? Let's be real... he really spoke for a lot of during that time in NY or how to this day we still feel about him.

people are still mad at flex over that, its his opinion let him be.

the anger towards that is going into every else he does, just look at all the "fu*k flex" posts on his thread alone.
 04-04-2011, 11:34 PM         #104
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:

people are still mad at flex over that, its his opinion let him be.

the anger towards that is going into every else he does, just look at all the "fu*k flex" posts on his thread alone.
True... but at least this is the only thing that I can agree with him after all this years of reading or hearing his stupid sh*t. As we take a look into these events, Flex retiring never look this good (NO HOMO) and more appropriate than ever.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 04-04-2011 at 11:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #105
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
n*ggas that just wanna stream

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #106
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70224 70224
turn that bomb off!!!!!

hit the bomb!!!!!

turn that bomb off!!!

u listen to me, i know what goes on in that building

the choice is yours!!!!

:rofl2:

dude sounds like the guy that pranked called himself "meet me somewhere bi*ch"
 04-05-2011, 12:11 AM         #107
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
" we can do it the easy way or the hard way, the choice is yours" Drop bombs.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #108
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
...How Many Times This n*gga Going Press The bomb Button?

@ Turn The bomb Off.....NOW HIT THAT bomb.....Turn That bomb Off....

So Its Radio Station Beef Again? Cause This n*gga Saying "i know what goes on in that building",Flex Talking Like He Got Dirt On n*ggas.

n*ggas Been Watching Wrestlemania Hard Cutting These Rocky Stone Cold Promos On Air.
 04-05-2011, 12:35 AM         #109
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@turn the bomb off,hit the bomb,turn the bomb off....this n*gga is the biggest clown of all time...it is fu*king astounding that at one point flex was one of the most respected n*ggas in new york city....

and i'm sick of him always threatening to expose somebody...he was supposed to expose n*ggas over at interscope records as well...NEVER HAPPENED...just shut the fu*k up flex..you not gonna do sh*t...you pee sitting down bi*ch a.ss n*gga...ain't got the heart to squash a fly...

sh*t is comedy though...
 7 years ago '07        #110
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,401 | Props total: 21546 21546
@ all this sh*t
 7 years ago '08        #111
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Flex is the donkey of the day on Power 105.1 for this rant.
 7 years ago '04        #112
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
#flexhogan
 7 years ago '04        #113
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
 7 years ago '10        #114
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 Arson said:
you know who was in the range rover wit the bwoy-Pimp C

^^^^^^
 7 years ago '09        #115
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
flex got some explaining to do
 7 years ago '08        #116
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334

[pic - click to view]

Charlamagne just murk Flex and Cee on this sh*t

It's Power 105 vs Hot 97!

YEAH BROTHER!

Last edited by Young Buck; 04-05-2011 at 08:28 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #117
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,765 | Props total: 3710 3710
 unknown mutant said:
#cosign all these. the BEST interview ever.
"IF yall wanna get mad, get mad at The Pimp. Don't get mad The Bun and dont put the UGK on it. Get mad at The Pimp. This my opinion. This ME. And I'll stand up..."

"And I just saw 50 Cent walk off the stage at the BET Awards with no bodyguards, right in front of them dudes, that was gonna slap him when they saw him. And I see nothin happen to him..."

"I ain't diss Young Jeezy. Cause Young Jeezy AINT THE ONLY ONE SPITTIN FAKE DOPE PRICES!!!"

Them: And what about the Russell Simmons comment..??
Pimp C: What about it?
Them: Its basically saying you said that he's f*ggot

"Yall got clubs over there with boys standing in the parking lot kissing on the mouth...... cause I know who the gay rappers is. I know who let them models stick them dildos in em and I know who did what, when, where, and why....!!!"

"BUt everybody aint my friend and I don't like all yall records. Now if you wanna diss me and get down with me, then gon and do it. But the difference between me and them other dudes is this, if you diss me and I'm GON COME SEE YOU, JACK!! You gon diss them other dudes, they gon play lip wrestle witcha. If you want it wit me, leave Bun out of it...and we gon see in the end cause you gon smell my cologne, Issey Miyake or some Bond No. 9 cause I DO NOT PLAY!!!!!"

the REALEST interview ever!!!! hands down :agreement6::agreement6:
why i read that with a pimp c voice in my head
 04-05-2011, 08:32 AM         #118
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t they played the audio from this post.
 7 years ago '10        #119
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
This entire thread right now is classic. x 3000
 7 years ago '09        #120
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 dg177bx said:
tupac told n*ggas this day would come no matter what it, everybody faking it in the industry will be exposed to the light, ya n*ggas open your eyes
the irony of this statement and how pac was one of those undercover feminine homos on the low
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy