Funkmaster Flex Goes In On DJ Envy & Charlamagne (Defends Mister Cee)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Did he have Ric Flair right this sh*t?
 7 years ago '06        #82
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1087 1087
FLEX IS A f*ggot FO REAL DAW IS MAD HOMO I DON'T GIVE A fu*k ABOUT MISTER CEE BUT FUNKMASTER FLEX IS A d!ck RIDING f*ggot DAW THINK HE'S IMPORTANT ALL HE DOES IS RIDE d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #83
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,172 | Props total: 8732 8732
that pimp c interview real as sh*t
 7 years ago '04        #84
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Stopped giving a damn about anything Flex had to say over a decade ago
 7 years ago '04        #85
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Flex is such a bird...talking sideways with riddles etc..wasn't saying sh*t when he was in Cali all-star weekend with the barrel in his mouth...can't stand this dude...
It wasn't Funkmaster Flex.

You're spreading misinformation.
 7 years ago '05        #86
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,087 | Props total: 10768 10768
 cthagod said:
Why be mad @power1051 cause your man likes getting his d!ck sucked by other men? What's the issue?

cthagod said:
I would defend my man to if he was gay. I applaud Flex for standing up for gay rights.

7 years ago '05        #87
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
aint this the same n*gga who dissing deceased rappers?

Flex use to have my support, i cant rock with him no more on that pac sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #88
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133

[video - click to view]

Flex is f-ckin' joke. How're you trying to make a serious point but you sound like Katt Williams "cut that bomb off!!" every 10 seconds.

Fu-ckin' clown. NY radio lost a million times over this past weekend. He sounds like he belongs on WWF cutting a promo against The Rock. "Listen to me... I know EVERYTHING..." f-ck outta here

I respected him for defending Mr. Cee at first, then I heard what he had to say in this session and now it's an embarrassment.
 7 years ago '04        #89
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
flex is weirdo
 7 years ago '05        #90
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
wrestlemania was on yesterday these dudes are cutting promos non stop
mr cee and flex have been exposed dudes need to just admit that sh*t that went down or spin some story like he was drugged or some sh*t because they are just making sh*t worse for themselves
 7 years ago '05        #91
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 RYLNYC said:

Flex is f-ckin' joke. How're you trying to make a serious point but you sound like Katt Williams "cut that bomb off!!" every 10 seconds.

Fu-ckin' clown. NY radio lost a million times over this past weekend. He sounds like he belongs on WWF cutting a promo against The Rock. "Listen to me... I know EVERYTHING..." f-ck outta here

I respected him for defending Mr. Cee at first, then I heard what he had to say in this session and now it's an embarrassment.
personally i think he doing it just to keep his name buzzing. flex has showed he all about publicity.
 7 years ago '04        #92
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 407 407
 NO RELIGION said:
it was a rumor maybe 2 months back that a major hip-hop figure was on camera with a gun in his mouth. So it WAS flex???

akademiks said:

^^^^^^^ Listen to this man . . .

Wasn't Flex.
 04-04-2011, 09:45 PM         #93
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:

so who was it then flex?
 7 years ago '10        #94
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
Looks like summer will be interesting this year
 7 years ago '04        #95
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ronin said:
personally i think he doing it just to keep his name buzzing. flex has showed he all about publicity.
In all fairness, I think Flex meant well and just wanted to come in defense of his man, which is understandable. But he made himself look like a jackass.

- "You know who you are" = "I'm afraid to name names"
- [Comment] *bomb* SHUT THAT bomb OFF! [Comment] *bomb* SHUT THAT bomb OFF!
- Keep repeating "I know everything that in that building" ..what the f-ck is that supposed to even mean?

I'm just mad at everyone in this situation from that clown C tha God or whatever to Cee himself, to Flex, etc. A bunch of idiots making NY radio look real bad, and y'all supposed to be the leaders/pioneers? I grew up listening to NY radio (pre-internet/ipod times) so I'm just disappointed. Period.

All this AFTER Flex sh-tted on Tupac? Wow.
 7 years ago '06        #96
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 949 949
not listening to flex clown fas a.ss either. I DO want to hear what envy had to say and joke on them with lol
 7 years ago '05        #97
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
In all fairness, I think Flex meant well and just wanted to come in defense of his man, which is understandable. But he made himself look like a jackass.

- "You know who you are" = "I'm afraid to name names"
- [Comment] *bomb* SHUT THAT bomb OFF! [Comment] *bomb* SHUT THAT bomb OFF!
- Keep repeating "I know everything that in that building" ..what the f-ck is that supposed to even mean?

I'm just mad at everyone in this situation from that clown C tha God or whatever to Cee himself, to Flex, etc. A bunch of idiots making NY radio look real bad, and y'all supposed to be the leaders/pioneers? I grew up listening to NY radio (pre-internet/ipod times) so I'm just disappointed. Period.

All this AFTER Flex sh-tted on Tupac? Wow.
I feel you and can understand you growing up on them kats and they letting you down. and yea anytime a n*gga stand in your corner 100% through thick and thin thats some commendable sh*t, but Flex just (to me) seems to be whoring for attention.

my dislike for him from that pac situation aint because he dissed pac, n*gga's like some rappers and dislike others, but you suppose to be THEE NY RADIO DJ and saying some reckless sh*t like that, i felt like n*gga's blind was gonna spark up some more east/west bullsh*t. Flex suppose to be smarter than that, if you dislike pac you could've EASILY said it in a different tone and way, but he just went flat out on him.

But man that mister cee sh*t is wild. slim getting sh*tted on from all angles right now.
 7 years ago '04        #98
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Exhibit BX said:
so who was it then flex?
You're an idiot.
 04-04-2011, 10:09 PM         #99
kngdngalng  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
man, i ain't downloading this sh*t.....where's the streaming link at?
right. fu*k all that bullsh*t. i ain't tryna go through all that sh*t just to hear what the fu*k this n*gga talkin' bout.
 04-04-2011, 10:51 PM         #100
unknown mutant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
i know who got caught in atlanta in the range rover wit tha boi...classic interview right there
 dg177bx said:
i listen to that interview all the time, for some reason the delivery when he said "boas kissin bois in da mouff" is
 MR. ZONE 6 said:
i listen to this interview at least ONCE a month
#cosign all these. the BEST interview ever.
"IF yall wanna get mad, get mad at The Pimp. Don't get mad The Bun and dont put the UGK on it. Get mad at The Pimp. This my opinion. This ME. And I'll stand up..."

"And I just saw 50 Cent walk off the stage at the BET Awards with no bodyguards, right in front of them dudes, that was gonna slap him when they saw him. And I see nothin happen to him..."

"I ain't diss Young Jeezy. Cause Young Jeezy AINT THE ONLY ONE SPITTIN FAKE DOPE PRICES!!!"

Them: And what about the Russell Simmons comment..??
Pimp C: What about it?
Them: Its basically saying you said that he's f*ggot

"Yall got clubs over there with boys standing in the parking lot kissing on the mouth...... cause I know who the gay rappers is. I know who let them models stick them dildos in em and I know who did what, when, where, and why....!!!"

"BUt everybody aint my friend and I don't like all yall records. Now if you wanna diss me and get down with me, then gon and do it. But the difference between me and them other dudes is this, if you diss me and I'm GON COME SEE YOU, JACK!! You gon diss them other dudes, they gon play lip wrestle witcha. If you want it wit me, leave Bun out of it...and we gon see in the end cause you gon smell my cologne, Issey Miyake or some Bond No. 9 cause I DO NOT PLAY!!!!!"

the REALEST interview ever!!!! hands down :agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy