And SO it Begins... MR. Cee is popping off on twitter.. http://twitter.com/Real_MisterCee

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 N.O.4Life said:
Hahahahahaha...Damn Fam u taking a bigger L then Cee f*ggot a.ss.Chill Fam for ur own good.
"come to DC,MD, or VA. let me know and I'll see YOU with the hands as well. other then that, let's cease the back and forth bickering because it doesn't look good on my part. i said what i had to and thats that."

7 years ago '09        #122
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
He needs to just come out the closet and move on with his life. He has been caught red handed, just come clean.
 7 years ago '05        #123
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
Johnathan you better watch yourself...keep talking sh*t cuz...you've been warned.
 7 years ago '06        #124
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Steelers4Ever said:
Johnathan you better watch yourself...keep talking sh*t cuz...you've been warned.
exposure coming soon b...... someone bout to catch a super L...
 7 years ago '10        #125
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 Gm0ney85 said:
i wish i was on bx when this news 1st broke...i kno all the good jokes prolly already been told and sh*t..

Here you go sir, enjoy:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #126
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ n*ggas Talking About Shooting It Out Over A Homo Getting Caught. n*ggas On BX Is Wild...
im dyin.....
 7 years ago '05        #127
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 ronin said:
Yea I know I sound like a clown, arguing over the net is never meant to make you appear better than no one. But Me saying what I said (and I stand behind it) was for

A). To prove, majority of these n*ggas on this forum who run they mouth ONLY do it because its in the safety and comfort of their home, veiled in anonymity and false internet persona's.

B). n*ggas started getting wreckless asking was Mister Cee my family or was I giving him oral s3x.

C). I Have Family and Friends who are Homos3xual, Bi-s3xual and/or Lesbian. So Yea I took that sh*t serious and to the heart.

I am not knocking any n*gga's life style, especially when it comes to his s3xuality. do I agree with Homos3xuality? No. Do I knock it, No. If Mister Cee WAS my family or friend I would defend that man. Cee is a DJ, he is cutting and spinning records, why talk sh*t to the man? he aint bothered no one, he got caught getting oral s3x from a male prostitute. but n*ggas ready to forgive closet cases like Wayne, and Lil B???

Yes, I got a major issue with that. and if i come off as clownish or lame, thats your perception and so be it. but we see where n*ggas heart lay at on message forums now, dont we?
Only thing i seen is you going way overboard trying to act tough
Why do you give two sh*ts what people saying abotu Mr.Cee? This is new news let people talk about it if they want to.

No one talking sh*t about your gay family members or friends, they talking about how Mr.Cee played himself.

If people were talking sh*t about your family or friends that are gay I could see why you mad but this is about a radio host that got caught sucking off a dude, you expect people not to chat about it? Come on now.

If someoen was talkign alot of sh*t about your family member I can see maybe wantign to f!ght them but wanting to scrap these dudes on here just because of this Mr.Cee business?

Last edited by katalist; 04-04-2011 at 02:58 PM..
 04-04-2011, 02:54 PM         #128
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:

this finna be a classic?
 7 years ago '06        #129
space
space
space
 ronin said:
Yea I know I sound like a clown, arguing over the net is never meant to make you appear better than no one. But Me saying what I said (and I stand behind it) was for

A

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #130
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2178 2178
 StillScrappy said:

Here you go sir, enjoy:dancingcool:
sheeesh.. hella pages... ima have to check that out eventually tho..
 7 years ago '05        #131
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 ronin said:

A). To prove, majority of these n*ggas on this forum who run they mouth ONLY do it because its in the safety and comfort of their home, veiled in anonymity and false internet persona's.

B). n*ggas started getting wreckless asking was Mister Cee my family or was I giving him oral s3x.

C). I Have Family and Friends who are Homos3xual, Bi-s3xual and/or Lesbian. So Yea I took that sh*t serious and to the heart.

I am not knocking any n*gga's life style, especially when it comes to his s3xuality. do I agree with Homos3xuality? No. Do I knock it, No. If Mister Cee WAS my family or friend I would defend that man. Cee is a DJ, he is cutting and spinning records, why talk sh*t to the man? he aint bothered no one, he got caught getting oral s3x from a male prostitute. but n*ggas ready to forgive closet cases like Wayne, and Lil B???

Yes, I got a major issue with that. and if i come off as clownish or lame, thats your perception and so be it. but we see where n*ggas heart lay at on message forums now, dont we?

...Is That Serious? n*gga....You Talking About "Shooting A Fair One" Over This sh*t? Like n*gga.....It Aint That Serious

But Aye....You Got n*ggas On Here Answering To That Challenge. Sooooo....
 7 years ago '06        #132
space
space
space

@djenvy Like i Tweeted earlier if you had something to say you know where i am at 12:00PM im here . Don't think the goons cant get at you
less than 10 seconds ago via web

MR CEEE E THUUGGGGGIN!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #133
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10673 10673
 Steelers4Ever said:
Uhhh Ohhhhh....Speghettioooos...LMAO
 04-04-2011, 02:57 PM         #134
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Orrrrrrrrrrrr

Mufukas take the internet for what it is THE INTERNET.

LOL this aint even got nothin to do with me.. but Ima say this..

I got homeboys servin 10yrs-Life... you think I give a fu*k about some words typed on the internet by some dude?? Im sorry but if you actually feel the need to prove somethin to someone you've never met in your life... that's clown sh*t... flatout.

That tough tony sh*t is what get mufukas heads knocked off... this the internet.. if you catchin feelings... thats YOUR problem.
Orrrrrrrrrrrr it's not about proving anything non-f!ghters always think f!ghters are trying to prove something or act tough it ain't about that when I f!ght somebody who talk too much it ain't about being tough it's the fact that I don't want to hear that n*gga fu*king voice no more.
 7 years ago '08        #135
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 334 334

[pic - click to view]

Now he's not fu*king around, those gay goons don't fu*king play. If you ever seen gay thugs f!ghting, those dudes don't play
 7 years ago '05        #136
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
....Back To Topic.

Why Are They Saying The Account Is Fake When You Got Kimmi Cupcakes From Shade 45 Tweeting The Account and They Talking Like They Really Know Each Other. How She Know About The Fake Account Shows?

This Aint Looking Good....Like Someone Said "pull the cord on homie's computer"
 7 years ago '10        #137
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 BastardChild said:
this just showed up on my twitter time line

@phattygirrl35: I Can't Believe My Cuz Suck @Real_MisterCee Off!
D-D-D-D-D-D-

This really can't be life eh.....
 7 years ago '04        #138
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I had no problem with Mr. Cee being gay, but he loses for paying for it, man or woman alike.

And now he's denying it AND gettin' tough with the goon BS? Cee is officially a f-ggot (and I don't mean that in a gay derogatory sense).

Some of my closest friends happen to be gay, I couldn't care less about that. People do what they do, but getting caught and denying it like a 12 year old who broke something expensive is lame.
 7 years ago '05        #139
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 StillScrappy said:
D-D-D-D-D-D-

This really can't be life eh.....
 7 years ago '09        #140
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
 BastardChild said:
this just showed up on my twitter time line

@phattygirrl35: I Can't Believe My Cuz Suck @Real_MisterCee Off!

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy