And SO it Begins... MR. Cee is popping off on twitter.. http://twitter.com/Real_MisterCee

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2011, 02:02 PM         #41
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with the help of Mr Cee, Mase and Chingy

I will write a book about the hip hop police planting gays on the hip hop community
 7 years ago '05        #42
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
haha...

this gay n*gga aint bout to do sh*t..
 7 years ago '04        #43
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 ronin said:
majority of ya'll in here some bi*ch a.ss n*ggas, all joking, all being funny aside.

ya'll tryna crucify this man, who was prostituting with a male. yea it is "taboo" but so what, how many rappers ya'll n*ggas worship like god's be madd homo on the low? Mister Cee aint r*pe the dude, aint trick the dude, they were both consenting adults.

I guarantee 90% of you n*ggas in here talking greasy have family members, friends, a.ssociates that are either Homos3xual, Bi-s3xual or Lesbian.

I do not agree with Mister Cee trying to play it off, if you like Men and do s3xual deeds with them then be Man enough to admit that. but I respect his choice to do whatever it is he wants. ya'll n*ggas really erk'n my nerves with this petty bullsh*t.
he getting more heat now by making a twitter just for this situation and saying that the cops framed him

he should of just kept his mouth shut
 7 years ago '09        #44
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,710 | Props total: 13299 13299
Its over!
 7 years ago '08        #45
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
@Incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal
 7 years ago '06        #46
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
He better start booking shows for the gay community
 7 years ago '05        #47
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Eastcoast radio is so phony.
 04-04-2011, 02:10 PM         #48
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real_MisterCee@incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal

lmao

Real_MisterCee@incarceratedbob How i do the direct message thing trying to get the PayPal from you.. When i send message to you do everyone see it?

Last edited by the player; 04-04-2011 at 02:14 PM..
 04-04-2011, 02:11 PM         #49
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
majority of ya'll in here some bi*ch a.ss n*ggas, all joking, all being funny aside.

ya'll tryna crucify this man, who was prostituting with a male. yea it is "taboo" but so what, how many rappers ya'll n*ggas worship like god's be madd homo on the low? Mister Cee aint r*pe the dude, aint trick the dude, they were both consenting adults.

I guarantee 90% of you n*ggas in here talking greasy have family members, friends, a.ssociates that are either Homos3xual, Bi-s3xual or Lesbian.

I do not agree with Mister Cee trying to play it off, if you like Men and do s3xual deeds with them then be Man enough to admit that. but I respect his choice to do whatever it is he wants. ya'll n*ggas really erk'n my nerves with this petty bullsh*t.

well gyoddamn patna u capin hella hard for this zesty zulu, dat d!ck sucker yo kinfolk?
 7 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 the player said:
Real_MisterCee@incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal

lmao
 7 years ago '07        #51
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,676 | Props total: 10723 10723
Hold on..................Did the f*g get charge wit prostitution?Favor for a favor I suppose
 7 years ago '07        #52
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
 bkid said:
@Incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal

wait.... so now he's about to get extorted?

@Real_Mistercee You know how it works slime > Put up 5Stacks and i will make sure the hood don't get at you. Get at me
 7 years ago '08        #53
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
@Incarceratedbob How i do the direct message thing trying to get the PayPal from you.. When i send message to you do everyone see it?

he doesnt know everybody is seeing this
 7 years ago '05        #54
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 ronin said:
Slim you in baltimore, and Im RIGHT down the road from you. if you tryna be slick out your mouth shoot me a PM and we can meet in DC, MD or VA. I'll punish you, and thats no threat.

Same go for you too, if you EVER on the east coast and around said area. shoot me a PM and I'll meet ya in person and see how you slick talk then.

@ this internet thug threatening people
Acting like you gonna kick the sh*t outta of them but its just some gay trick Mr.Cee style

This thread is way to funny good lord

Last edited by katalist; 04-04-2011 at 02:22 PM..
 04-04-2011, 02:19 PM         #55
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he thinks nobody can see his tweets but the person he @s

he might tweet some gay sh*t and expose himself
 04-04-2011, 02:20 PM         #56
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao he deleted these tweets
Real_MisterCee@incarceratedbob How i do the direct message thing trying to get the PayPal from you.. When i send message to you do everyone see it?2 minutes ago
Real_MisterCee@incarceratedbob 5K You got that... whats the PayPal? Everything squashed after right? No problems at my shows thats the deal10 minutes ago
Real_MisterCeeHow i message you @incarceratedbob i need u to stop going in on me this sh*t not true i mean you know how NYPD is.16 minutes ago
Real_MisterCee@incarceratedbob I dont want no problems with you so ease up let all the facts come out be easy bobby..
 7 years ago '05        #57
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 ronin said:
Slim you in baltimore, and Im RIGHT down the road from you. if you tryna be slick out your mouth shoot me a PM and we can meet in DC, MD or VA. I'll punish you, and thats no threat.

Same go for you too, if you EVER on the east coast and around said area. shoot me a PM and I'll meet ya in person and see how you slick talk then.
why u defendin mister cee like this bruh... u lookin like a f*ggot yourself..
 7 years ago '08        #58
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
@Real_MisterCee Listen call k!lla send that Guap we good then.. Also i advise you to get off Twitter ASAP like yesterday it don't look good

lmfao even the n*gga whos extorting him sayin he done fu*ked up
 04-04-2011, 02:21 PM         #59
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo fu*k yall 2 arguing. Are yall reading Incarcerated Bob an Cee's Twitter Feeds? This n*gga is openly getting extorted an dont even REALIZE It. HOLY sh*t

@Real_MisterCee Listen call k!lla send that Guap we good then.. Also i advise you to get off Twitter ASAP like yesterday it don't look good
less than 20 seconds ago via web
Reply Retweet
@Real_MisterCee Not following you so you cant DM me right now > Not a good look for me following you at this time #EddieMurphyFlow
1 minute ago via web
@Real_Mistercee You know how it works slime > Put up 5Stacks and i will make sure the hood don't get at you. Get at me
]
Cee's Replies
@Incarceratedbob How i do the direct message thing trying to get the PayPal from you.. When i send message to you do everyone see it?
4 minutes ago via web
13 minutes ago via web
How i message you @Incarceratedbob i need u to stop going in on me this sh*t not true i mean you know how NYPD is.
19 minutes ago via web
@Incarceratedbob I dont want no problems with you so ease up let all the facts come out be easy bobby..
23 minutes ago via web
 04-04-2011, 02:21 PM         #60
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:

Oh sh*t. He like fu*k the jokes where haglar at?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy