And SO it Begins... MR. Cee is popping off on twitter.. http://twitter.com/Real_MisterCee

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #301
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Mathematic said:
nah, actually....it had nothing to do with him...

you cant talk about "capes' and "intervening" in 1 breath and in the same breath your doing the same action

its actually very contradicting

matter fact how bout this........you dont reply to me...and i wont reply to you.......sip some kool-aid and enjoy life
 7 years ago '04        #302
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 pkilla111 said:
what happen wit envy. im lost in this thread. outta my fu*kin element:hyper:
them dudes could of been shootin up the station and we all arguing about the etiquette of e-f!ghting
 7 years ago '05        #303
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 233 233
 ronin said:
fu*k outta here, ya'll n*ggas some straight comedians. talk alot of sh*t but aint none of ya'll serious about the threat's ya'll suggesting. the jokes = comedy, i done heard all that sh*t before. and just like i told u in the PM i aint about being no gangster or acting hard, I aint never claim to be no gangster or thug and never will. but i know i got more heart then majority of you other n*ggas, and thats real.
ok napoleon

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #304
2up2down703 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 1 1
Mister Cee is a proven HOMO! Fuk you n*ggas agruing about a PROVEN HOMO for? That n*gga don't give a fu*k about none of you n*ggas and in like a week you n*ggas are going to forget about this f*ggot in the first place! Its alright to type opinions and sh*t but don't start going e-thuggin out there like a n*gga gonna fu*k sh*t up though a computer! Ol I think I big meech behind a keyboard a.ss n*ggas!

7 years ago '05        #305
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 R4P said:
ok napoleon

[pic - click to view]

......OOOOHHHH My height damn, i never heard that 1 before. matter fact, after page 100, i think ur the 1st.
 7 years ago '05        #306
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,153 | Props total: 19867 19867
i diss all f*gs n hip hop i dont give a fuc who it is dats not hip hop culture fuc dat
i aint no homophob
this is wut i luv hip hop n if u know the history of this sh*t we call hip hop
dat gay sh*t is not approved period
 7 years ago '04        #307
space
space
 ronin said:
Slim, like I told the steelers n*gga. I aint retracking or apologizing for sh*t I said. I still think ya'll n*ggas pus*y. but it is what it is, ya'll crucifying a grown man for his taste's but yet over-look and give a pass to n*ggas like wanye who do gay sh*t. Naw I don't get that sh*t, then when a n*gga defends a homos3xual he automatically a homos3xual, or when a n*gga diss a closet homos3xual (lil b) he automatically a homophobe???

it's a trap arguing with you n*ggas
i never called you a homo. i never even clowned him for being gay outside of a biggie line i joked with. im clowning him on how he is handling the situation. dude saying that the cops set him up to get head from a man and telling everybody to see him and getting exposed because he didn't know how to use twitter properly. you just want to f!ght for the hell of it. there no reason really for you to ready to scrap for this man

did you do all of this when young dro got caught up on twitter last week?
 7 years ago '07        #308
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,594 | Props total: 1054 1054
that lil lil n*gga raz b aka ronin need to chill out. you wanna f!ght n*ggas over mr. cee or f!ght n*ggas cuz they cracking jokes on gays?

you trippin for real. just log off cuzzy and come back tomorrow.
 04-04-2011, 05:19 PM         #309
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
when a n*gga defends a homos3xual he automatically a homos3xual,
n*gga who asked u to defend f*ggits... da fu*k is u Denzel in Philadelphia??

look here Keebler we know yo monkey a.ss aint no taller than a cow pattie but quit signifyin wit all that Napoleon complex sh*t... cuz aint no n*gga in they right gyoddamn mind finna spend they frequent flyer mileage to f!ght a frustrated fruitopian feelin catchin f*ggot over a has been homo disc jockey

n*gga think he a goon cuz he done passed his PT test wit flyin colors FOH nerd u look like Ron off A Different World
 7 years ago '05        #310
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
i diss all f*gs n hip hop i dont give a fuc who it is dats not hip hop culture fuc dat
i aint no homophob
this is wut i luv hip hop n if u know the history of this sh*t we call hip hop
dat gay sh*t is not approved period
I aint calling you a homophob, but what does 1 n*gga's s3xuality hold over his skill and talent. I dont care if a n*gga gay, if we know each other in real life, treat me with respect and i'll return it. I aint about to just write a n*gga off like he less then human because of his s3xual preference, and trust I know the history of Hip Hop so you saying you knowing the history doesn't make your argument more valid then mine.

So just imagine how many n*ggas in "real hip hop"(as you put it) are Dow Low kats and some of em might be some of YOUR favorite rappers, if it came to light right now who they were......would you stop listening to em? and be honest
 7 years ago '04        #311
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
n*ggas on BX don't PLAY son!
i had no words for that whole statement
 7 years ago '05        #312
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga who asked u to defend f*ggits... da fu*k is u Denzel in Philadelphia??

look here Keebler we know yo monkey a.ss aint no taller than a cow pattie but quit signifyin wit all that Napoleon complex sh*t... cuz aint no n*gga in they right gyoddamn mind finna spend they frequent flyer mileage to f!ght a frustrated fruitopian feelin catchin f*ggot over a has been homo disc jockey

n*gga think he a goon cuz he done passed his PT test wit flyin colors FOH nerd u look like Ron off A Different World

[pic - click to view]

pus*y wake me up when you begin to tell funny jokes.
 04-04-2011, 05:23 PM         #313
KENNY L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this sh*t crazy. Who woulda ever thought...
 7 years ago '05        #314
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
that lil lil n*gga raz b aka ronin need to chill out. you wanna f!ght n*ggas over mr. cee or f!ght n*ggas cuz they cracking jokes on gays?

you trippin for real. just log off cuzzy and come back tomorrow.
clearly you came into the mix way after page one, this aint a f!ght over mr. cee but good reading comprehension skills you have my friend.
 7 years ago '07        #315
space
space
I Just spoke 2 Mister Cee on the phone,,,He doesn't have a twitter...its a fake twitter page...so its a dead issue..
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

*scratches head*

7 years ago '04        #316
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
I Just spoke 2 Mister Cee on the phone,,,He doesn't have a twitter...its a fake twitter page...so its a dead issue..
less than a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

*scratches head*

who said that?
 7 years ago '07        #317
space
space
 justinjones said:
who said that?
 Oh Finesse said:
who tweeted that lmao

and even if it is fake, ci-ci can't escape ANY of this sh*t now.. he in too deep, pause
 pkilla111 said:
yeah not nomore
djenvy
 7 years ago '08        #318
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
at calling him Ci Ci........
 7 years ago '04        #319
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
Cum on son

literally head lover
 7 years ago '07        #320
space
space
but there is no way mr. cee's page is a fake. for one... flex is following him, for 2... he erased the extortion texts when he found out the whole world was watching, for 3... he's dropping exclusives provided by funk, for 4... kimmy was conversing with him, for 5.... need i go on?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy