And SO it Begins... MR. Cee is popping off on twitter.. http://twitter.com/Real_MisterCee

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #261
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6520 6520
 ronin said:
And what?

ya'll n*ggas crucifying the man on some lame sh*t, but let a thread be birthed about Wayne kissing Baby on the lips, or lil b saying he a f*ggot via twitter and the only responses we hear is "Stop Hating"
were you here when the lil wayne picture got it? he got clowned for a week and went away. people still post that wayne picture and lil b is still being called a f*g half the time. if cee didn't dig himself a bigger whole this thing would of been forgotten in a week. now its going to get drawn out because of his twitter. rick ross with the cop thing. game with the butterfly tattoo. they all get roasted for a few days and it goes away.
 7 years ago '07        #262
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,601 | Props total: 1054 1054
 NO RELIGION said:
all jokes aside I feel sorry for Duke's family. he has kids,you know them n*ggas will be getting sh*tted on for the rest of their natural black lives.
 7 years ago '09        #263
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
 cankstoochie said:
@djenvy Nah its me k!lla.. Now what? Talking slick on Twitter but you afraid to come see me #Hot97 all day everyday put the #Gloves on k!lla
less than 10 seconds ago via web

was envy this tough when Star threatened to p!ss on his daughter

dude must have taking some tae-bo classes
 7 years ago '05        #264
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Jacc Blacc said:
basically....

dude whole argument is "im too grown to f!ght you...i got kids"

but you can spend 1 hour bickering back and forth on some bi*ch sh*t....you cant tough talk for an hour and then switch it up on some peace sh*t after he wants a fair one

dude went from malcolm x to mother theresa in under 30 seconds

aint no issue, thats how they do.
 7 years ago '05        #265
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
 Jacc Blacc said:
then go take care of your kids,

im not defending no man, im saying straight up, you got time to bicker with the kid but once he ask you for a fair one, you basically backed down.......aint nothing wrong with not f!ghting, it is what it is.....we all cant be braveheart
c'mon bruh.. thats sucka sh*t... going from clowning to wanting to f!ght cuz yo a.ss aint got no gift of gab..

we on the internet.. doin n*gga-esque internet sh*t, if he wanna f!ght.. im sure theres some n*ggas at a near-by mall who clowning some gay a.ss sh*t right now...
 7 years ago '05        #266
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 StillScrappy said:
n*gga shut the fu*k up for i dont grenade luancher your a.ss straight back to Iraq
slim, outta all the jokes u couldve came with u said THAT sh*t???

quick question: Have you served in the service? you been deployed? i doubt it, so fall back pus*y
 7 years ago '08        #267
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 NO RELIGION said:
all jokes aside I feel sorry for Duke's family. he has kids,you know them n*ggas will be getting sh*tted on for the rest of their natural black lives.
They gon have to change there names. Somewhere Nas even laughing saying this n*gga lost.
 7 years ago '09        #268
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
c'mon bruh.. thats sucka sh*t... going from clowning to wanting to f!ght cuz yo a.ss aint got no gift of gab..
look man, im not even saying dude has to f!ght i just think its weird dude goes from super thug and ready to smack dudes up and then says "i got kids i dont want to f!ght you.......BUT if i did f!ght you i'd fukk you up"

plus the other poster volunteered to record the f!ght, i gives a fukk about dude's kids and his wife, i want to see this f!ght
 7 years ago '05        #269
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:

we on the internet.. doin n*gga-esque internet sh*t, if he wanna f!ght.. im sure theres some n*ggas at a near-by mall who clowning some gay a.ss sh*t right now...
so it's not a manly thing to ask a n*gga for a 1-on-1 no more??? OOOHHHH thats right, this 2011....n*ggas dont f!ght all they do is :gun2: right????

we can do it in a boxing gym ring, timed rounds, whatever. my age bracket act like girls when its time for physical confrontation UNLESS they on the internet or shooting at n*ggas, ya'll n*gga swear ya'll so tough, but im calling ya bluff.
 7 years ago '04        #270
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 katalist said:
Thanks for the laughs, this sh*t is hilarious.
Would not have been all that funny if captain save a hoe didnt come in sticking up for Mr.Cee and trying to f!ght everyone
real talk tho... i bet he somebody close to dude. its alllloooott of "famous" ppl in the rap world swimmin around here,and they never reveal themselves un till emotions and exposures start floatin around.
 04-04-2011, 04:43 PM         #271
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
This is clowning, if he didn't start talking sh*t about f!ghting and all that then this wouldn't have happened this is fun and games. Hopefully you're a teenager cuz if a grown a.ss man ready to f!ght just cuz a n*gga say "I'll knock you out" you just as more a clown as his f*ggot a.ss.
Naw it's about you. You were good when it was about words but when sh*t got real it's awwww I got kids I got a wife i'm too grown but you not too grown to talk sh*t.
 7 years ago '08        #272
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Jacc Blacc said:
basically....

dude whole argument is "im too grown to f!ght you...i got kids"

but you can spend 1 hour bickering back and forth on some bi*ch sh*t....you cant tough talk for an hour and then switch it up on some peace sh*t after he wants a fair one

dude went from malcolm x to mother theresa in under 30 seconds
man, take the fukin cape off....coming to the rescue of another dude?...He was talkin all that tough guy sh*t. Im sure he doesn't need your help...or does he?
 04-04-2011, 04:45 PM         #273
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:

Naw that's coward sh*t to me n*ggas want to crack jokes then when sh*t get serious it's awwww why so serious bro.
 7 years ago '08        #274
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
Naw that's coward sh*t to me n*ggas want to crack jokes then when sh*t get serious it's awwww why so serious bro.
you must be fu*kin ronin along with jack blacc?
 7 years ago '04        #275
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6520 6520
 big blak afrika said:
coward sh!t or not. no grown man should be trying to f!ght people from the internet. where the fuk they do that at
 7 years ago '09        #276
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Mathematic said:
man, take the fukin cape off....coming to the rescue of another dude?...He was talkin all that tough guy sh*t. Im sure he doesn't need your help...or does he?

see answer below......

big blak afrika said:
Naw it's about you. You were good when it was about words but when sh*t got real it's awwww I got kids I got a wife i'm too grown but you not too grown to talk sh*t.

04-04-2011, 04:48 PM         #277
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
LMAO!!! How did sh*t get real because this fool wants to f!ght over some dumb sh*t? Grow up cuz, once I close this laptop and go to work tonight this won't even be in my thoughts. Ain't nothing real about this, this is the internet. Again how a grown a.ss man look for f!ghting another n*gga that's sticking up for another n*gga he doesn't know just because he TYPED "I will knuckle up with you and beat you up". Damn BX got some clown a.ss n*ggas on here.
You're right it ain't real it would've been real if you hadn't of backed down
 7 years ago '05        #278
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,172 | Props total: 19887 19887
look man real sh*t lil jon aka j hill is gay wanted to b n the rap game found out this wut happens to gay n*ggas n hip hop when there s3xuality is xposed broke his heart because he wont b accepted no matter how hard he works

typical victim sh*t

naw n*gga log of bx n got watch the oxygen channel or lifetime channel
this is hip hop culture n u cant deal wit it
 7 years ago '08        #279
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
see answer below......

but what does that have to do with you??? You felt you had to intervene in some way....
 04-04-2011, 04:51 PM         #280
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
coward sh!t or not. no grown man should be trying to f!ght people from the internet. where the fuk they do that at
n*gga you can't f!ght over the internet, if they meet up then it's a regular f!ght. Bottom line is dude wan't to talk sh*t but don't want to f!ght. That's why people love the internet speech is truly free in real life speech ain't free. You have to pay for everything you say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago