And SO it Begins... MR. Cee is popping off on twitter.. http://twitter.com/Real_MisterCee

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Steelers4Ever said:
Sad thing is nobody was fu*kin wit you Lump Lump. You took sh*t was saying about another man personal...more homo traits being shown. You brought that sh*t on yourself, notice how none of us was like "yea n*gga meet us here" it's the internet we don't take it serious. Go back to playing Modernwarfare 2 and making online petitions cuz BX ain't for you cuz.
fu*k outta here, ya'll n*ggas some straight comedians. talk alot of sh*t but aint none of ya'll serious about the threat's ya'll suggesting. the jokes = comedy, i done heard all that sh*t before. and just like i told u in the PM i aint about being no gangster or acting hard, I aint never claim to be no gangster or thug and never will. but i know i got more heart then majority of you other n*ggas, and thats real.
 7 years ago '09        #242
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Steelers4Ever said:
And you puttin on a cape for this f*g. Look my n*gga I'm a grown a.ss man with a family..
then go take care of your kids,

im not defending no man, im saying straight up, you got time to bicker with the kid but once he ask you for a fair one, you basically backed down.......aint nothing wrong with not f!ghting, it is what it is.....we all cant be braveheart

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 04-04-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #243
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Got Upset Cause Dudes Was Clowining Mister Cee and He Was Calling Them bi*ch n*ggas. So n*ggas Started To Get On "Jonathan" For Talking sh*t. So Lil Jon Said He Going Whoop n*gga's a.sses & He Said Send Your Address To His PM Box.

Steeler & Rozay Seem To Have Something On Mr Lump and Now We Watching...
AND + He been on every single mr cee thread defending his a.ss like he was the dude that straight up gave him dome in the car.

EVERY SINGLE THREAD........
 04-04-2011, 04:30 PM         #244
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelers4Ever said:
And you puttin on a cape for this f*g. Look my n*gga I'm a grown a.ss man with a family and if it don't got do with something very serious (family, money or something) I ain't f!ghtin, I ain't in high school my n*gga. You think I'm gonna smack the sh*t out of someone who's calling me out on an internet website because he's mad we're clowning someone he doesn't know? I'm not 15 my n*gga...
You keep saying you don't f!ght like you above it but you not above talking sh*t tho. How that work?
 7 years ago '05        #245
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Swisher sweet said:
Johnathan's kinda cute tho

lol thank you swisher
 7 years ago '05        #246
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 slapaho said:
doggie diamonds boxden shout out!!

doggie diamonds with the exposure of the year its true untill cee proves otherwise

Boxden dont fu*k around
 7 years ago '05        #247
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Oh Finesse said:
dads fu*kin HEART PILLS?!!?
!!!!!!! I SWEAR I SPIT OUT MY WATER WHEN I SAW THAT sh*t....AWWWWW MANNNNN /KAYSLAY

fu*kIN
 7 years ago '05        #248
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,164 | Props total: 19882 19882
 Steelers4Ever said:
Sad thing is nobody was fu*kin wit you Lump Lump. You took sh*t was saying about another man personal...more homo traits being shown. You brought that sh*t on yourself, notice how none of us was like "yea n*gga meet us here" it's the internet we don't take it serious. Go back to playing Modernwarfare 2 and making online petitions cuz BX ain't for you cuz.
word

we ride on everybody and anything

wtf is uncle sam thinkin bout his soft a.ss soldier

faggit a.ss n*gga neva left base

hope gaddafi dont fuc wit bx hell b like deez the type of muthafu*ka im beefin wit i aint goin no where

i hope the military gave ur soft a.ss a dishonorable discharge pus*y
 7 years ago '05        #249
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You keep saying you don't f!ght like you above it but you you not above talking sh*t tho. How that work?
my point EXACTLY.

I aint gone front like im holier than thou, i talk the most sh*t here on BX in the hip-hop forum probably, but i aint no lip professing n*gga like most. and to that n*gga zone 6 talking about "pushing my wig back"

n*gga I would take your threats serious AT ALL. you truly are the biggest clown and gump on this forum, so you talking reckless like that proves ya heart is in that keyboard you type with and not in ur frail chest.
 7 years ago '08        #250
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Jacc Blacc said:
thats not really e-bangin....e-bangin is making dry threats, dude is saying he'll shoot you on a fair one and your basically backing down
That's definitely e-banging. Whether or not you make dry threats are are actually make a serious threat, threatening people online is still e-banging either way. Plus, no grown man should be acting this way in 2011. Arguing online and then meeting up to f!ght is sh*t that we used to do in the early to mid 2000's back when all of us were teens and kids. Adults dont do this sh*t anymore, unless they're immature.
 7 years ago '05        #251
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Thanks for the laughs, this sh*t is hilarious.
Would not have been all that funny if captain save a hoe didnt come in sticking up for Mr.Cee and trying to f!ght everyone
 7 years ago '09        #252
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:
dads fu*kin HEART PILLS?!!?
cant knock the hustle
 7 years ago '05        #253
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
wtf is this nonsense?
 7 years ago '05        #254
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 StillScrappy said:
AND + He been on every single mr cee thread defending his a.ss like he was the dude that straight up gave him dome in the car.

EVERY SINGLE THREAD........
And what?

ya'll n*ggas crucifying the man on some lame sh*t, but let a thread be birthed about Wayne kissing Baby on the lips, or lil b saying he a f*ggot via twitter and the only responses we hear is "Stop Hating"
 7 years ago '04        #255
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,133 | Props total: 739 739
oh my god... this is priceless
 7 years ago '10        #256
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 ronin said:
fu*k outta here, ya'll n*ggas some straight comedians. talk alot of sh*t but aint none of ya'll serious about the threat's ya'll suggesting. the jokes = comedy, i done heard all that sh*t before. and just like i told u in the PM i aint about being no gangster or acting hard, I aint never claim to be no gangster or thug and never will. but i know i got more heart then majority of you other n*ggas, and thats real.
n*gga shut the fu*k up for i dont grenade luancher your a.ss straight back to Iraq
 7 years ago '05        #257
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 BasedSkins said:
I live in DC as well and I'll record this sh*t. they should meet up at metro center and f!ght like the high school kids do
Naw that's that hot sh*t, and I know some gyms in the area so n*ggas don't think I'm on some shiesty sh*t
 7 years ago '09        #258
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You keep saying you don't f!ght like you above it but you not above talking sh*t tho. How that work?
basically....

dude whole argument is "im too grown to f!ght you...i got kids"

but you can spend 1 hour bickering back and forth on some bi*ch sh*t....you cant tough talk for an hour and then switch it up on some peace sh*t after he wants a fair one

dude went from malcolm x to mother theresa in under 30 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #259
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
@djenvy Nah its me k!lla.. Now what? Talking slick on Twitter but you afraid to come see me #Hot97 all day everyday put the #Gloves on k!lla
less than 10 seconds ago via web

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #260
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Steelers4Ever said:
You talkin bout this?

slim you contradicting yourself, you in the thread trading blow-for-blow with me. but now you trying to help me??? come on man.

And it was never about "acting tough" or none of that, i posted my reasons for defending then n*ggas started getting slick saying "Oh you the dude Mr.Cee was caught with". Like I said, I aint knocking slims s3xuality, am I down with that life style? No. But alot of n*ggas like projecting a persona over message forums because they feel like they safe.

I aint apologizing nor am I retracting what I said to you or none of them other n*ggas in the thread, it aint about being tough or none of that but im tired of n*ggas talking slick over message forums because they think they can.

Who's talking slick? You the one talking slick, you caught feelings and started throwin shots. Ain't nobody bought to knuckle up over no gay a.ss NY DJ.
So i started slick talking you uh? right.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy