Sony and PlayStation.com Brought Down By Anon Attack, More to Follow

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
I like how there's dudes calling Anon a bunch of "basement virgins", etc. yet at the same time claiming they're being "held hostage" because PSN went down for a couple hours. The fu*k you gonna call someone a nerd when you can't go without playing online video games for less than a day.

No matter how much some corporation tries to fu*k you over there will always be some lames who defend it.
 7 years ago '10        #102
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 minimafia_aj said:
these dudes have hacked mastercard, paypal the egyptian goverment and countless other websites and haven't gotten caught. They exposed corruption in bank of america with thousands of emails they dumped. They also hacked the company, who is responsible for protecting the U.S. from hackers. But you and your "team" of attorneys are gonna be able to find them and do what countless other billion dollar corporations couldn't do?
Naw bruh he didn't say "team" of attorneys, he's actually got an "army" of attorneys. You better watch out. They've got pens, loose leaf paper, all kinds of sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #103
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
damn...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #104
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #105
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Anonymous >>>> Your worst nightmares lmao,

gotta give it to em though, n*ggas is swift and they stick to they threats
 7 years ago '04        #106
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19614 19614
 xeduran said:
It is not naive at all. If you knew anything about the hacking, you would know that most of those involved tried to restrict piracy as much as possible. Geohot definitely did. He went as far as creating a custom NPDRM key for homebrew apps to use. He did not give up the NPDRM decryption keys which would allow PSN games and DLC to be pirated. To this day he still has not given those keys up because they would lead only to piracy. He released the Metldr keys because they were needed to reverse engineer the Hypervisor and GameOS. You can believe whatever you want, but if you knew what was actually going on, you would know that Geohot did not want piracy to happen and tried to prevent it while still allowing homebrew to be ran. Maybe Sony should have left OtherOS alone and nobody would have touched the system. Geohot did not get involved until after the Slim was released without OtherOS.

No matter what Sony thinks or anybody else, once you buy a PS3, it is officially your property. Why is it that some of you cannot get that through your thick heads. If I want to hack my system or install other software on it, Sony cannot stop me. Just like you are able to install whatever you want on your computer without any computer dealer stopping you. Or modify your car without a car manufacturer stopping you. I find it mind boggling that some of you actually would agree with Sony on this. You are not leasing your PS3, you own it.

well put sir'
 7 years ago '05        #107
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 xeduran said:

No matter what Sony thinks or anybody else, once you buy a PS3, it is officially your property. Why is it that some of you cannot get that through your thick heads. If I want to hack my system or install other software on it, Sony cannot stop me. Just like you are able to install whatever you want on your computer without any computer dealer stopping you. Or modify your car without a car manufacturer stopping you. I find it mind boggling that some of you actually would agree with Sony on this. You are not leasing your PS3, you own it.
1st = is that a sci-fi book in your avi? if so whats that joint about?

2nd = true, i feel where your coming from, and i am not siding with sony or agreeing with them but i do at times feel like i am leasing my system when i have to pay for extra "bonuses" which are priced outrageously high. Im glad anonymous doing something about it, but sony will revert back to their old ways once anonymous lift's the thumb off em.
 7 years ago '05        #108
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
much respect to anonymous
 04-04-2011, 10:55 PM         #109
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
1st = is that a sci-fi book in your avi? if so whats that joint about?

2nd = true, i feel where your coming from, and i am not siding with sony or agreeing with them but i do at times feel like i am leasing my system when i have to pay for extra "bonuses" which are priced outrageously high. Im glad anonymous doing something about it, but sony will revert back to their old ways once anonymous lift's the thumb off em.
It is a video game. Wasteland is the original Fallout. Fallout is actually a spiritual successor to Wasteland. A lot of references are made to Wasteland in Fallout. At the time, it was the greatest RPG ever made. I can still pick up the game and enjoy it. Maybe one day they will remake Wasteland. I hope so, the story was great.
 04-04-2011, 11:11 PM         #110
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint even about piracy to me i buy games its just the fact that somebody is trying to have control like they are somebodies parent or something xbox deals with the same they just ban your console point blank...sony should do the same and move on but to remove features and things of that nature is only gonna p!ss people off more and they will go all out to make a mockery of you shout out to anonymous for doing what they do
 04-04-2011, 11:44 PM         #111
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
much respect to anonymous
yeah, respect basement virgins who are giving out information of sony employees family, respect that they are shutting down services to people, threatining to take down a service that will deprive millions of fans to use it.

fu*king respect yo, sh*t be gangsta son.

no one can justify the homo sh*t they are doing
 7 years ago '07        #112
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841
 IronMaiden said:
yeah, respect basement virgins who are giving out information of sony employees family, respect that they are shutting down services to people, threatining to take down a service that will deprive millions of fans to use it.

7 years ago '04        #113
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
So this is the reason I kept getting kicked out of the PSN?
 7 years ago '08        #114
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
that didnt do sh*t, they need to shut down psn
 7 years ago '04        #115
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2531 2531
them n*ggaz need to release mortal kombat 9 OMG a n*gga dying to play that
 7 years ago '05        #116
slanguistics 
space
space
$299 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:

LOL o noes plz dont sick ur army of lawyers on them. God do you ever stop crying?
 7 years ago '06        #117
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
they need 2 hack the psn store and make everything free or sh*t like that
 7 years ago '05        #118
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
so i have a question, is this why when i go to play a burned dvd it stops at about 5mins into the movie?
 04-05-2011, 06:00 AM         #119
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009: Anon = Microsoft.

And thats how you win a console war -tips hat-
 04-05-2011, 08:18 AM         #120
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is how them hackers got psn lookin lol

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago