Sony and PlayStation.com Brought Down By Anon Attack, More to Follow

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
130 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
LOL Sony gettin sh*tted on by basement hackers who hacked their "un-hackable" system and now Sony got their panties in a bunch about it. Both parties are fu*king pathetic and Im glad I havent bought anything Sony for gaming since the PS one.

I dont hack myself but if I had a PS3 and the network was down because of this little sh*t storm I would be fu*king pissed, especially if I was a playstation-plus member and paid for it.

*Turns on Xbox* at least that works when I want it too lol.
 04-04-2011, 06:37 PM         #62
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
he's cool with not being able to use usb drives on his system

most sheep still on psn are
I use USB drives on my PS3.
 7 years ago '08        #63
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316

sincerely,

Microsoft Money Mafia
 7 years ago '04        #64
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2534 2534
 IronMaiden said:
You think they can't be tracked?

you know how many people do this sh*t and get caught? people who have way more skill

then why has anonymous not been taking down already???

you know they did hit all the Credit card companies during Wikileaks... thats a major offense messing with people money right???
 04-04-2011, 06:39 PM         #65
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Besides, this isn't hurting SONY, this is hurting the users of Sony's gaming system. PEople act like they're standing up for people everywhere. No, they're standing up for HACKING sh*t. fu*k them. If it wasn't for those hacker bi*ches, this sh*t wouldn't even be like this.

And for all those xbox live>>>>psn nerds, how about those bricked consoles? How big of a gangster move did Microsoft pull? "We'll brick your console, and then sit back and laugh when you run out and buy another one from us."

7 years ago '04        #66
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2534 2534
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Government would find them if needed
true but government wouldnt be involved with something like this its to small. only way i see that happening would be if the DDOS scanned a military base or a government ip. each ip address would be tracked. and it would go from there.
 04-04-2011, 06:44 PM         #67
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Nobody had intentions on hacking for piracy. he came out with a firmware so people could put their emulators back on the system and install linux. Other OS came installed on the system. sony said if you want to go online update and lose this feature. he enabled the feature but had a code blocking piracy. You should be mad at the programmers that rewrote his code...
lol, that's some naive sh*t there. Yeah releasing that code onto the internet wasn't designed to foster piracy. No, they just wanted to run Linux on their PS3. lol.

Come on, man. You don't honestly believe that, right? Now HE may have intended to only do linux and homebrew or whatever. I'm not 100% believing that, but just for the sake of argument, let's say he did.

He releaed that sh*t online, KNOWING that others aren't going to have his oh so noble outlook. He's fu*king with Sony's money here. That's a big no no that I would expect anyone to understand.

Especially people on a site like this that proclaim to be all about that money they making.
 04-04-2011, 06:46 PM         #68
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hack the planet is what i say.......Its always these greedy corporations and banks that be fu*kin people out of hard earned money and then just sh*t on you when not needed. I say fu*k them all, and i hope anonymous continues to bring light to all these corrupt fu*ks. fu*k my ps3 as well, that online sh*t is garbage to the 10th degree. Most motherfu*kers on this board work for sony or what?
 7 years ago '04        #69
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
servers are back online ppl.... the site is back up too. :dancingcool:

*pops in Black Ops*
 7 years ago '09        #70
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 TanstA! said:
servers are back online ppl.... the site is back up too. :dancingcool:

*pops in Black Ops*
Did it kick you off, or did you sign out and then weren't able to get back on? I was on a few hours earlier, but when I tried to log in a little bit ago it wouldn't let me on for about 30 mins or so. I've been logged in for at least the last 15-20.
 7 years ago '09        #71
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Blood Edge said:
and Sony's prolly gonna roll out another psn "update" that removes system features

Anon - 0

$ony - 1
Whats left to strip away?playing games altogether?im not updating either way
 7 years ago '09        #72
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
I wouldn't like losing being able to stream sh*t to the PS3 via PC. That would irritate me, but the only other thing I noticed being gone was the Other\OS. B\c being obvious. I have launch PS3 too tho so I am biased there. The USB ports still done everything but take an update file the last time I used them. I couldn't say if that was before 3.60 or not.
 7 years ago '04        #73
bouncer900 
space
space
$4,009 | Props total: 85 85
ddos attacks ehh..
 7 years ago '05        #74
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
 Steelers4Ever said:

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2011, 06:53 PM         #75
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
and Sony's prolly gonna roll out another psn "update" that removes system features

Anon - 0

$ony - 1
They only reason these updates are happening are because of the hacking. The Other OS was being used to exploit sh*t and run pirated games. That's why it was shut down. They could have handled it better, but regardless, all these "updates" that remove sh*t or patch sh*t is a direct result of the hackers.

Be mad at the hackers, not the company trying to protect it's investment from those trying to run pirated games.

A whole lot of cats on here talking sh*t about this are ones who run pirated games, so you guys aren't exactly arguing from a point of moral superiority here.

Blood Edge said:

Sony's con > MS' con
I never used the "Other OS" thing anyway, so that never affected my experience.
 7 years ago '09        #76
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Blood Edge said:
requiring all games to need fw 3.60 to play
Thats a given(thought it would of already been introduced on games like Tiger Woods),hopefully these people can hack that sh*t when its introduced cause its gonna apparently be harder to work around it.

I have a sh*tload of games to get through so i can wait a few months if need be without updating for new games so they can find a workaround
 04-04-2011, 06:55 PM         #77
FlAmEz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
LOL they aren't standing up for the future of gaming you fu*king idiot, it's an attack because of the who geohot bullsh*t.

before you start running your mouth learn yourself dumbass

now get off my nuts kid.
in this case you should probably take your own advice..."learn yourself" if u knew what the "nerd" knew you'd probably be like bullshyt yourself but u dont so u dont care...
 7 years ago '09        #78
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
requiring all games to need fw 3.60 to play

they already did it with 3.56

gettin everyone hooked on the psn feeding tube
Didn't they do this anyways before all of this happened? If the game needed that version to play then it was on the disc. I don't think requiring the system to require the new updates is anything new. The new updates are just obviously not thrilling to everybody.
 04-04-2011, 06:59 PM         #79
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isnt the main wing of anon. Just a group using the name doing simplistic a.ss DOS attacks from their basements. Honestly, this isnt news.
 7 years ago '04        #80
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
Why is everyone keep saying USB ports don't let you watch movies anymore?
Mine work just fine
Maybe because I'm still rocking the OG 60gb one?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago