Sony and PlayStation.com Brought Down By Anon Attack, More to Follow

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19918 19918
 legendisdope said:
bring psn down so i can laugh
lets laugh at the Sonics being nonexistent.
 7 years ago '04        #42
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 IronMaiden said:
let them i will have an army of attorneys suing their a.sses for multiple charges.
Good luck with that one.

As someone who hasn't directly purchased a Sony product in years (with no future plans to do so), I'm getting a kick out of this.

I'd like to see them crumble down the entire Sony mainframe just on the strength that so many people think they can't do sh-t.

I couldn't care less either way, but this has potential to be entertaining. Good luck, Anon.
 7 years ago '09        #43
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 legendisdope said:
bring psn down so i can laugh
There is not alot funny about completely innocent consumers getting caught up in Sony's bullsh*t crossfire. All this fanboy sh*t aside, it's not cool of them to remove the sh*t that they have. Fine. Then sell the PS3 if you don't like it. Go buy an Xbox. Big deal. If it made people mad that they took away some of these features then never look at a Sony product again. I've taken losses on products that ended up not being to my liking in the end. I don't buy from them again.

If someone doesn't use any of these features, and it's not enough to make them disown their PS3 then more power to them. It doesn't make Sony right to take advantge of the customer, but that's a decision the consumer makes. Keep playing Uncharted and keep waiting for Twisted Metal. The games have always been why I like Sony over everybody else. If the people themselves were that bothered by it then they themselves would make a stand and stop buying sh*t with Sony on it. We don't need these hackers to f!ght our f!ght for us. At this point in time they are just as big of as*holes to me as Sony.

We all know they can do some fu*ked up sh*t to them. They can (and did) bring PSN down. That's not doing sh*t but taking away from innocent people, which ends up being on Sony in the end for me. I don't want them making my decisions for me. Stopping me from playing games online will kind of be like making a decision for me. That's on Sony to figure out to stop this sh*t, but it doesn't mean the hackers have the right to do it. I don't think it's going to do anything but make sh*t worse.
 7 years ago '07        #44
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
I jus went to both sites and they are both up and workin tho.
 7 years ago '10        #45
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 JaiMega said:
I may be a fanboy but I can't defend PS3 on this one.

They locked out features over something like this? XBOX didn't lock out USB access. Time to buy a 360 Slim.

Cosign this.
 7 years ago '07        #46
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
 MumblesDaHumble said:
And another thing. What does it matter if they take a site down for a couple hours? That doesn't do sh*t. I remember when anon failed to take down Amazon, fu*king rejects.

Sony should hire their own hackers.
this.
 7 years ago '06        #47
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 IronMaiden said:
let them i will have an army of attorneys suing their a.sses for multiple charges.
simpin aint easy!!!!
 04-04-2011, 06:05 PM         #48
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple0 said:
Read the booklets in games... You don't own anything, you're simply renting them.
didnt the Supreme Court just rule that people who jailbreak iphones arent held criminally liable cuz they own the property? isnt this the same sh*t?
 7 years ago '05        #49
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2476 2476
in there other thread i said this would happen. it nothing major though. now if they can manage to crash psn i will be impressed.
 7 years ago '09        #50
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
in there other thread i said this would happen. it nothing major though. now if they can manage to crash psn i will be impressed.
PSN was down for awhile earlier. No signing in.
 04-04-2011, 06:12 PM         #51
Sircapone925 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mess with the best die like the rest
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #52
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,282 | Props total: 2476 2476
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
PSN was down for awhile earlier. No signing in.
we still dont know if it was actually annon that crashed it or if was just some random fu*k up on sonys end.

if annon did crash it then they should keep crashing it and send out a letter to sony saying there gonna keep crashing it until they give back what they have taken.
 7 years ago '04        #53
space
space
i had my ps3 on all night and day..... and I wasnt signed out... so no..... PSN was never brought down..... unless its a continent difference.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 04-04-2011 at 06:19 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #54
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 HiRolliN said:
we still dont know if it was actually annon that crashed it or if was just some random fu*k up on sonys end.

if annon did crash it then they should keep crashing it and send out a letter to sony saying there gonna keep crashing it until they give back what they have taken.
No, they shouldn't. Holding people hostage doesn't work. Being a terrorist isn't cool. I don't agree with Sony taking away what was there, but if I hated it that much I'd never buy anything Sony again. I just want to sign in and play a game.
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
ok never mind... PSN is down... these guys are d!cks... they got to make us suffer too?
 7 years ago '04        #56
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 IronMaiden said:
The guy opened a gateway to piracy, fu*k him.

Nobody had intentions on hacking for piracy. he came out with a firmware so people could put their emulators back on the system and install linux. Other OS came installed on the system. sony said if you want to go online update and lose this feature. he enabled the feature but had a code blocking piracy. You should be mad at the programmers that rewrote his code...

all this misplace hate.

IronMaiden said:

they are called anonymous for a reason..... lol

you cant sue them because you'll probably get hit by a botnet which is a list of maybe 1,000 pc's at once pinging you with a T1, T3 connection.

thats why they are anonymous.... guess you dont know how a DDOS attack works really.
 7 years ago '04        #57
space
space
IronMaiden would approve a group of people caught downloading a video game to be executed by firing squad. Don't listen to what that square says.
 04-04-2011, 06:29 PM         #58
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Nobody had intentions on hacking for piracy. he came out with a firmware so people could put their emulators back on the system and install linux. Other OS came installed on the system. sony said if you want to go online update and lose this feature. he enabled the feature but had a code blocking piracy. You should be mad at the programmers that rewrote his code...

all this misplace hate.

they are called anonymous for a reason..... lol

you cant sue them because you'll probably get hit by a botnet which is a list of maybe 1,000 pc's at once pinging you with a T1, T3 connection.

thats why they are anonymous.... guess you dont know how a DDOS attack works really.
You think they can't be tracked?

you know how many people do this sh*t and get caught? people who have way more skill
 7 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 Blood Edge said:

Sony's denying Anon involement
they don't want to give em the justice... but its obvious its them.
 04-04-2011, 06:33 PM         #60
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
IronMaiden would approve a group of people caught downloading a video game to be executed by firing squad. Don't listen to what that square says.
square?

firing squad? no, system ban? yes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy