Mobb Deep ft. Nas - DOG SH*T (Prod. Alchemist) [NEW]

most viewed right now
 107
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
props but its slow as hell to d/l this wtf can somebody mediafire this joint
 7 years ago '05        #22
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
nas won
 7 years ago '04        #23
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,766 | Props total: 13148 13148
cant wait to hear this when i get home, nas on an alc beat
 7 years ago '06        #24
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
nas did justice.



but the rest lived up to it's title.
 7 years ago '04        #25
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 535 535
kinda weak nas k!lled it tho was expectin a way better beat than this ..meh
 04-04-2011, 04:06 AM         #26
murdamuzik4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know what n*ggas is talking bout, listen to it clearly nas is bigging up P for coming home
 7 years ago '07        #27
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
y'all trippin

this sh*t go hard
 7 years ago '10        #28
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
Agreed. This sh*t is dope to any Mobb fan. What'd you expect, P to come out rapping like Lupe? This sh*t is hard.
 7 years ago '07        #29
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
avatar space
space
$42,554 | Props total: 56422 56422
"Nas k!lled that verse" - Jay-Z ...... :jay:

"I k!lled you on Ether" - Nas ....
 7 years ago '10        #30
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
On my 5th listen, this sh*t goes super hard. Y'all hating obviously aren't Mobb fans. This sh*t is crack.
 7 years ago '10        #31
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
the title is fukkin stupid..

downloads 2 hear god mc P
 7 years ago '10        #32
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
This sh*t is crack for the internet only.

Havok's verse is a.ss. The hook is a.ss. Beat is good.

Nas got his dollars up? Lies. n*gga owe the Gov $6 mil.

Anyways, Nas had the best flow on the whole song.

Not worth downloading.
 7 years ago '09        #33
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 onlybuilt1906 said:
On my 5th listen, this sh*t goes super hard. Y'all hating obviously aren't Mobb fans. This sh*t is crack.

Nas k!lling it usually
 7 years ago '10        #34
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,540 | Props total: 1782 1782
Beat kinda nice alchemist needs to step his game up a lil p sounding a lil meh nasty k!lled it saved the track from being complete dog sh*t, but on the real when the infamous dropped the infamous they had so much competition every1 in that era was in someway kinda dope so every rapper/group could feel the competitors breathing down they neck which forced them to try and make the iller record, now who they got now for competition? Wiz, waka, sb,weezy drake I know it ain't the nineties no mo but this is why dog sh*t sounds like dog sh*t to m-o-b-b fans
#internetkilledtherealrapstars
 7 years ago '10        #35
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
The problem with hip hop fans is that they are too fu*king fickle and they like to gossip little bi*ches talking about, "Nas got his dollars up? Lies. n*gga owe the Gov $6 mil." The Detroit News got these gossipers believing the hype with these tax rumors. Anyway, the track was cool Prodigy had an ok verse, Havoc? but Nasir verse was pretty damn nice!
 7 years ago '10        #36
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 UrbanLife said:
The problem with hip hop fans is that they are too fu*king fickle and they like to gossip little bi*ches talking about, "Nas got his dollars up? Lies. n*gga owe the Gov $6 mil." The Detroit News got these gossipers believing the hype with these tax rumors. Anyway, the track was cool Prodigy had an ok verse, Havoc? but Nasir verse was pretty damn nice!
n*gga u mad?

Even if Nas don't owe the gov six, Kelis got that a.ss.

n*ggas love hearing that fake sh*t I guess. As long as it's hood or street with a grimey beat.

Gun talk for dudes that make 100-200 a show in their mid-late thirties? These n*ggas are falling off. Get over it. The problem with Hip-Hop today is that some n*ggas will ride the hell out of an artist no matter what they do or say. Stanley sh*t.
 7 years ago '09        #37
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Hovi Bryant said:
n*gga u mad?

Even if Nas don't owe the gov six, Kelis got that a.ss.

n*ggas love hearing that fake sh*t I guess. As long as it's hood or street with a grimey beat.

Gun talk for dudes that make 100-200 a show in their mid-late thirties? These n*ggas are falling off. Get over it.
You look stupuid talking about his personal, you fu*king f*ggot, your suppose about talk about this Dog sh*t song.

Jungle would beat the sh*t out of your bi*chass........
 7 years ago '10        #38
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
 ash1990 said:
You look stupuid talking about his personal, you fu*king f*ggot, your suppose about talk about this Dog sh*t song.

Jungle would the sh*t out of your bi*chass........
You look stupid for taking offense to something that's probably true.

If you're hit with taxes and you owe bi*ches money, the last thing a n*gga wanna hear is about getting dollars up.

I already know Nas don't bust guns either, why he on that sh*t again?

You know what, let me stop. Nas is the greatest story teller of all time. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
 7 years ago '09        #39
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Hovi Bryant said:
You look stupid for taking offense to something that's probably true.

If you're hit with taxes and you owe bi*ches money, the last thing a n*gga wanna hear is about getting dollars up.

I already know Nas don't bust guns either, why he on that sh*t again?

You know what, let me stop. Nas is the greatest story teller of all time. I have to keep reminding myself of that.
You wouldn't say sh*t to Nas face pus*y
I know Nas don't bust guns, your fav rapper doesn't aswell STFU
90% of rapper don't bust their gun
Mediatakeout/tmz a.ss n*gga


[video - click to view]

 04-04-2011, 08:03 AM         #40
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why da fu*k this n*gga Nas so raw mayne? need that new album ASAP furreal
this clearly aint Alchemist best work a pimp wuz expectin a real banger n/h
P aint been da same since Jay bodied him. da n*gga bars turrrrrble Kenny
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy