Anonymous promises revenge against Sony

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2011, 03:56 AM         #101
LOX311 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The 360 is hacked to bits though aswell,they dont seem to try prevent it as much.Xbox ban people but there not constantly updating the system like Sony do
Its about the the service like PSN/XBL not hradware PS3/XBOX360.
PSN=Hacked
XBL= Not

Hardware wise both got hacked.
 05-03-2011, 06:11 AM         #102
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at some broke bums thinking they can fu*k with a multi-billion dollar company. Just cause you chill in your basement playing Hacker 2 and jailbreaking iPods dont make them hot sh*t
lol hows your ps account now buddy??
 05-03-2011, 06:23 AM         #103
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anonymous Hackers need F*cking lives man...
 05-03-2011, 09:23 AM         #104
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anonymous is the shiet
 7 years ago '11        #105
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Lol, Anon is sh*tting on sony. PS3 users lost. I stay comfortably playing my burned games online on my flashed 360. Keep information FREE.
 7 years ago '10        #106
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$965 | Props total: 176 176
Sony is straight fu*ked
 7 years ago '04        #107
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1279 1279
 gordonshumway said:
lol hows your ps account now buddy??
 7 years ago '07        #108
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
yeah, i admit....they got us
 7 years ago '09        #109
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
I can guarantee the BEST hackers in the world are not hired by a company.. They are either working for the army in there country or they are thieves. U do know that 90 percent of the people that mastermind stuff get jobs after they get out of prison working on security for what ever they mastermind.
 7 years ago '06        #110
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Anon had nothing to do with this,what fu*k are ya'll talking about?
 7 years ago '05        #111
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
would the best move is to show weakness so that the giant can feel stronger and exposes its weakness..im not gonna say anom did it cus i have no proof but the series of events and time line would suggest its very possible ...affecting the psn network in this form has led to loss of money and now lawsuits therefore making anom plans for attack look valid
 7 years ago '05        #112
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,129 | Props total: 3655 3655
Sony’s Response to the U.S. House of Representatives
Today, the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing and Trade of the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce held a hearing in Washington, DC on “The Threat of Data Theft to American Consumers.”

Kazuo Hirai, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sony Computer Entertainment America, submitted written answers to questions posed by the subcommittee about the large-scale, criminal cyber-attack we have experienced. We wanted to share those answers with you (click here).

In summary, we told the subcommittee that in dealing with this cyber attack we followed four key principles:
Act with care and caution.
Provide relevant information to the public when it has been verified.
Take responsibility for our obligations to our customers.
Work with law enforcement authorities.

We also informed the subcommittee of the following:
Sony has been the victim of a very carefully planned, very professional, highly sophisticated criminal cyber attack.

We discovered that the intruders had planted a file on one of our Sony Online Entertainment servers named “Anonymous” with the words “We are Legion.”
By April 25, forensic teams were able to confirm the scope of the personal data they believed had been taken, and could not rule out whether credit card information had been accessed. On April 26, we notified customers of those facts.
As of today, the major credit card companies have not reported any fraudulent transactions that they believe are the direct result of this cyber attack.
Protecting individuals’ personal data is the highestpriority and ensuring that the Internet can be made secure for commerce is also essential. Worldwide, countries and businesses will have to come together to ensure the safety of commerce over the Internet and find ways to combat cybercrime and cyber terrorism.
We are taking a number of steps to prevent future breaches, including enhanced levels of data protection and encryption; enhanced ability to detect software intrusions, unauthorized access and unusual activity patterns; additional firewalls; establishment of a new data center in an undisclosed location with increased security; and the naming of a new Chief Information Security Officer.

We told the subcommittee about our intent to offer complimentary identity theft protection to U.S. account holders and detailed the “Welcome Back” program that includes free downloads, 30 days of free membership in the
PlayStation Plus premium subscription service; 30 days of free service for Music Unlimited subscribers; and extending PlayStation Plus and Music Unlimited subscriptions for the number of days services were unavailable.

We are working around the clock to have some PlayStation Network services restored and we’ll be providing specific details shortly. We hope this update is helpful to you, and we will continue to keep you posted as we work to restore our network and provide you with both the entertainment and the security you deserve.

EDIT: I know it don't say it in this but don't expect PSN anytime soon.
Anon being set up?:hmm:
And lol at professional and high sophisticated. What does that even mean in Sony terms?

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 05-04-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #113
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 ronin said:
Sony's money is NOT long enough to withstand a sustained attack from Anonymous. and I am willing to make bets on this.

if Anonymous started a Year Long, 24/7, 365 a.ssault on ANY and EVERYTHING sony....sony couldn't deal with the pressure and I can almost guarantee this.

What you all in here are not understanding is just because a company is worth a couple billion dollars does not mean that-that value is readily available in a bank account. companies get valued based on projected sale, lost figures. future products and what not. Example...

Lets say sony stock at the moment trades for $212.20 per share. (just for example purposes) and this evening they announce the PS4 and release all the dope specs and even a video or 2. their stock will damn near jump a 100 bucks if not more, and this is not because the PS4 is released but because of the potential in earnings from the future release. But that money isn't free money, that money they obtain from stock sells goes BACK into R&D projects to further the PS4, testing, manufacturing and a slew of other things.

So NO, Sony does NOT have the financial capabilities to survive a serious sustained attack from Anonymous.
you act like Sony will work by themselves. Their going to cooperate with the FBI and the fact that Obama wants a closed internet will have the u.s gov backing Sony.
 7 years ago '04        #114
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
I just read back the beginning of this thread, quite hilarious to see some of the comments and how people said people would be "morons" to think anything would happen etc.

How wrong they were...
 7 years ago '07        #115
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
Lol at all the Sony fanboys mad at Anon.
 7 years ago '05        #116
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 AwolRJ said:
Lol at all the Sony fanboys mad at Anon.
Like you xbots wouldnt be mad if they destroyed your precious xbox live ya'll would suffer more xbots whole basis for gaming is online MP So stfu.. Infact anyone who spent money on a product would be mad.. Anon isnt f!ghting the goverment or authority their f!ghting sony a f*ckin game system this will not bring about any change or make any kind of statement'.. They wanna do somthing poppin tell them to hack the goverment , tell them to release classified docs.. Hacking a gaming system?... They are wasting their talents.. Most PS3 consumers arent gonna boycott sony Sony makes games that we like.. maybe if Xbox had some action adventure games and third person campaign based games and better controls then maybe i'd switch but i like my blu-ray i prefer the graphics on PS3 exclusives then M$ Exclusives..Online isnt a thing to me i dont like FPS only thing im missing online is SSFV and MK9 other then that its whatever to me

Last edited by Trizz187; 05-04-2011 at 03:59 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #117
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
did this idiot really just say Sony doesn't have the money to f!ght back?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy