Anonymous promises revenge against Sony

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2011, 07:50 AM         #61
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good. Sony has lost me permanently as far as ever paying for one of their products. Anyone supporting Sony at this point is a straight fanboy. Go read up on the OtherOS lawsuit and the crap Sony is pulling. Our stupid justice system here in the states is just accepting whatever Sony says as well. Basically Sony has stated that you do not own your PS3, it is theirs. They can tell you what to run on your bought PS3 and what not to run. They claim the PS3 is not a computer now, even though they have sold it as a computer since day one. They have even received tax deductions from the EU by marketing the PS3 as a computer as opposed to a gaming system. They do as they want and completely disregard the laws on the books. In the OtherOS case, they even asked to get access to the harddrives of the people who are suing them. Claiming that anyone who had linux installed on their PS3 is part of a large hacking conspiracy.

If you cannot see that Sony's actions are completely disgusting and abusive, you are extremely biased. Shame is that I think Sony produces very good products. Technology wise, they have always been top tier. But I personally will not support them anymore. Their legal department has gone too far. I hope our court system stops bending over to Sony before precedents are set that restrict our ownership rights.

Those have the time, read this:

This article shows all the crap Sony is trying to pull in the OtherOS case. Here is a snippet.

"These are class plaintiffs, representing all such folks, meaning it is CERTAIN that some did lose functionality, some did lose the ability to play games, etc. Sony knows they did, because they announced it themselves, that you had to pick one or the other, stay with Linux or play network games. But the issue SCEA raises is whether or not the plaintiffs personally experienced these things, because if not, they can't represent that class. It's actually a valid issue, and the judge wrestles with it, because there are privacy issues too, and he tries to strike a balance.

Here they are asking the plaintiffs to prove that they individually experience these things and that they are not criminals who are allegedly not entitled to be reimbursed for the lost functionality they paid actual money for. And SCEA is asking for unfettered access to the PS3s in order to determine these matters, much like the RIAA might be able to do in a case about file sharing, minus the neutral third party. SCEA wants to do the checking personally.

The judge grants SCEA's request to allow searching of the PS3s, subject to a protective order, a draft of which you can read as Exhibit 1 attached to the letter to the judge, probably because he doesn't yet fully understand that PS3s with OtherOS, Linux, *are* computers. Exhibit 5 lists the three main disagreements the parties still have about the protective order. The judge at the hearing doesn't let SCEA have access to other computers the plaintiffs own or any peripheral devices, just the PS3s, because he sees the problem with privacy, but he doesn't understand that any plaintiffs who put OtherOS on their PS3 did so because it made it a computer. So they may have done email and surfed and saved documents and everything you might do on your computer you wouldn't want strangers to look through. In fact, if you look at Exhibit 5, you'll see one of the plaintiffs says he has family photos he wants kept out of any copy made of the hard drive. Another plaintiff got so upset about the invasion of his privacy he has withdrawn as a plaintiff. Now SCEA wants his hard drive anyway. There will be motions on that to come.

SCEA, after the court hearing, then told the plaintiffs that they want each plaintiff to demonstrate his PS3 at depositions. That isn't what they told the judge, and so the plaintiffs do not accept that request. And SCEA is f!ghting to keep its then-employee, Geoffrey Levand's deposition scheduled for after the plaintiffs', and plaintiffs object to that as well. But SCEA may get what it wants through a back door. There will have to be a motion to compel, which the plaintiffs say they will file, because SCEA says Levand doesn't have time to produce all the documents requested by the date scheduled for the deposition.

The judge also didn't order the plaintiffs to turn over their "pseudonyms", another amazingly paranoid SCEA request. The judge did say that the plaintiffs can tell them about things that are private that they want left alone, but this is SCEA."

Last edited by xeduran; 04-04-2011 at 08:04 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #62
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20841 20841
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol at all you idiots. These kids are hardly hackers. Anonymous isn't some big fu*king mythical unstoppable end all force. Their a bunch of fu*king idiots who make up meme's, find people who beat on animals, and run botnets that do DDOS attacks on sh*tty companies. Please don't fu*king compare Anonymous to real hackers that put in work. Yes they do have some talented people at times but rarely do those actual people do anything serious. Go read up on some real hackers before yah speak. Dumb a.ss people talking about freedom of speech and bullsh*t. There is other ways to take down Goliath but throwing fu*king pebbles at his feet from behind a wall just make you look like a bi*ch. I support sh*tting on Sony cause their idiots wasting their money and didn't learn sh*t from the PSP but Anonymous is a waste of space and just makes sh*t worse for the people who actually put in real work.
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Ok what the fu*k are you talking about idiot? Where in the he'll did I mention anything about that go ahead I'll wait. I know how the fu*king Internet was invented idiot I'm not a fu*king computer engineer cause I jerk off to video card pictures. This sh*t is about a bunch of idiots who think their doing something by running code they didn't help write and have no idea what it does but are doing it because they "felt wrong" . I'm all for going up against Sony cause I'm actually one of the few people that actually used the OtherOS option(Yellow Dog) so I agree with why the PS3 was initially hacked for and sh*t who doesn't like free games but all Anon is doing is making it harder for the people that actually did something the coders and real hackers.And the lawyers at Sony will quickly try to tie this geohot(you know the person their doing this for) hurting his cause even more.

Damn bro why are you so mad?
 7 years ago '09        #63
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,706 | Props total: 6200 6200
 ronin said:
to the douche saying he wishes Anonymous hack the fireware on PS3, they (when they come together for a mission) are not interested in hacking a gaming console unless it is within a list of targets to upset Sony.
Clearly that would upset them you fu*king dunce,isnt that why these are going against them in the 1st place?

If they keep the ps3 and open the new psp open to pirates that will hurt Sony big time,what else are they going to do?
 7 years ago '10        #64
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,150 | Props total: 15675 15675
so after reading all this, i take it i shouldnt pay this 150 to send my ps3 in to get it repaired
 7 years ago '06        #65
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 270 270
they need a designer.
 7 years ago '04        #66
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
its going down now. they took down all of sony websites. alot of people say the sh*t is stupid but its just alot of anonymous people f!ghting for your rights.

how would you like it if i gave you a pc and said you cant install software on it. you can only install what i want you to have on it? what if microsoft follow in these foot steps to limit you and it grows and get bigger? they f!ghting the sh*t while its small before it becomes large. cant be push overs just because you like a game or a online network...... have to put your foot down sometimes.....

shyt a better way of putting it. EA Sports be fu*kin up every year. and still get that bread because n*ggaz dont do nothing about it.

Mortal kombat was on a spiral down to Pure a.ss n*ggaz said fuk that and Look what happen when the People talked?
 7 years ago '05        #67
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, I don't fu*k around with these web hacker groups. I few semesters back, I used to have a computer class and there was this chunky dude (type of dude that you're not worried about at all)... well, we got picked to be in a group together for a project. Not even sure how we got to this point, but he was showing me some sh*t that he could do on a computer, and within in five minutes, this dude pulled up my CC#s, Debit card (with pin.......??), SSN, and all kinds of sh*t.

I was like fu*k this, I aint fu*king with these kids.. ever.

but.. lets be honest. people aren't going to stop buying sony's products.. I'm going to continue buying games and sh*t. i'd still find it funny if they fu*ked with sony though.. sony are douchebags, but i'm not going to let this machine that i paid 300 for just sit there and chill because some dude that i dont know got busted for some sh*t.
 7 years ago '07        #68
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I'm rooting for Sony, pathetic fu*king hackers.
 7 years ago '04        #69
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 244 244
 protential said:
get 'em!

Microsoft sittin' back with a huge smile on it's face.
lol gtfoh the xbox was hacked to its extent

microsoft already took this L long ago they just did it in silence.

playstation >xbox 360
 04-04-2011, 04:11 PM         #70
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
Whats funny is they think they are untouchable and try to hide behind the freedom of speech act, what they fail to realize is that the FBI is getting involved and what they are doing is a serious crime.

i wish they would video tape it when they bust in their moms house and raid their a.ss in the basement, they will be sh*tting and pissing themselves like the pus*y little kids they are.
 7 years ago '05        #71
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 ronin said:
his pop's sweeps floors at sony and he's concerned that if sony goes under so will his pops.
Right. Good comeback. Must be hard to argue when your such an idiot. Its cool though keep downloading these slave botnet programs onto your pc kid and thinking your changing the world . Hey don't cry though when the FBI is sh*tting on your group like they have before or someone high up in your little Anon groups decides to sh*t on your f*ggot. Seriously though keep your mouth shut you obviously have shown you don't jack sh*t which proves my point about you Anon f*ggots.
 7 years ago '04        #72
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2735 2735
 Welsh! said:
why root for company that constantly screw they customers over. I am not talking about PS3 either. This is the same company that put Rootkits in their music cd to spy on their customer. The same company who took other OS after saying they will not take it away in launch. sh*t they are spending so much money on this whole piracy bullsh*t but could've easily use that money to better the PS3.

And the funny part is that every body talking about pathetic hackers when actually most programmers who are in charge of security are hackers themselves.

Sony has made great video game system, but lets not act like Sony is a fu*king saint. People forgot that it was sony who basically invited hackers to hack the PS3 by calling it unhackable.
 04-04-2011, 07:10 PM         #73
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
I'm rooting for that bad bi*ch in your avy.
 7 years ago '10        #74
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 PROTENTIAL said:
Quit bumping this like a d!ckhead.
U Mad?

I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, I don't fu*k around with these web hacker groups. I few semesters back, I used to have a computer class and there was this chunky dude (type of dude that you're not worried about at all)... well, we got picked to be in a group together for a project. Not even sure how we got to this point, but he was showing me some sh*t that he could do on a computer, and within in five minutes, this dude pulled up my CC#s, Debit card (with pin.......??), SSN, and all kinds of sh*t.

I was like fu*k this, I aint fu*king with these kids.. ever.

but.. lets be honest. people aren't going to stop buying sony's products.. I'm going to continue buying games and sh*t. i'd still find it funny if they fu*ked with sony though.. sony are douchebags, but i'm not going to let this machine that i paid 300 for just sit there and chill because some dude that i dont know got busted for some sh*t.
Debit, SSN? That crazy....

But yeah man I know you mean, while I was on the IRC they already had got my ip and the area I live, don't underestimate them.
 7 years ago '08        #75
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 ronin said:
lets run through and pick at your "Sony Defense Strategy" Shall we.

1st = Any smart cracker know's, using YOUR own System let alone IP or ISP is like jumping into a fire-ant pile a.ss nekkid. YOUR BEGGING FOR TROUBLE. with that said, I doubt they would even originate the attack from a ISP within their own State (and this goes for each individual member in the group).

2nd = An attack from multiple angles of approach will be like a gangbus gang bang video, every hole sony has will be penetrated, and ruthlessly

3rd = If 1 member does go down, there is no way of the authorities tracing who the other one's are from the member they take down, (if I am correct) Anonymous doesn't meet face to face, nor are they text buddies, they keep it strictly business

Do you think sony money is that long?
if it was they wouldn't have sued Geo, they would have hired those said "hackers" you mentioned to fix the damage, sony's law suit further proves that they are no ready for the trouble they are about to bring upon themselves. when Anonymous sh*t's in a Hat and crowns Sony with it in the dunce corner, who is sony going to sue then??? Geo, Again???

u sounding real dumb my friend.
did you really ask that question?

kennboy1 said:
Bump...
Why are you bumping this sh*t at 3 in the morning .. your life that pathetic
 7 years ago '09        #76
JustInCreadible 7 heat pts
space
space
$367 | Props total: 19 19
 KeithHernandez said:
FYI, They are not your personal army.
lol I obv know this, i wouldnt ask nor expect them to be but I would like to talk to them about some things
 7 years ago '05        #77
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
 VictoryThagr8 said:
why root for company that constantly screw they customers over. I am not talking about PS3 either. This is the same company that put Rootkits in their music cd to spy on their customer. The same company who took other OS after saying they will not take it away in launch. sh*t they are spending so much money on this whole piracy bullsh*t but could've easily use that money to better the PS3.

And the funny part is that every body talking about pathetic hackers when actually most programmers who are in charge of security are hackers themselves.

Sony has made great video game system, but lets not act like Sony is a fu*king saint. People forgot that it was sony who basically invited hackers to hack the PS3 by calling it unhackable.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '10        #78
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
these f*g pissed off neeks ain't doing sh*t..

whole lot of talk
 7 years ago '05        #79
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Pro337 said:
did you really ask that question?

Why are you bumping this sh*t at 3 in the morning .. your life that pathetic
Sony's money is NOT long enough to withstand a sustained attack from Anonymous. and I am willing to make bets on this.

if Anonymous started a Year Long, 24/7, 365 a.ssault on ANY and EVERYTHING sony....sony couldn't deal with the pressure and I can almost guarantee this.

What you all in here are not understanding is just because a company is worth a couple billion dollars does not mean that-that value is readily available in a bank account. companies get valued based on projected sale, lost figures. future products and what not. Example...

Lets say sony stock at the moment trades for $212.20 per share. (just for example purposes) and this evening they announce the PS4 and release all the dope specs and even a video or 2. their stock will damn near jump a 100 bucks if not more, and this is not because the PS4 is released but because of the potential in earnings from the future release. But that money isn't free money, that money they obtain from stock sells goes BACK into R&D projects to further the PS4, testing, manufacturing and a slew of other things.

So NO, Sony does NOT have the financial capabilities to survive a serious sustained attack from Anonymous.
 7 years ago '04        #80
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Welsh! said:
you're rooting for sony, or are they rooting you?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now