Anonymous promises revenge against Sony

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-04-2011, 01:02 AM         #41
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. I love at how people doubt people. I don't know much about them, but kids with computers...is the reason while you fools are on the computer right now. The internet, your phones, your apps, all that is the result of a kid with a computer. Some chose to take a 9-5 with a corporation, others do other things. google, facebook, etc.... KIDS WITH COMPUTERS. Programming, coding, etc.... if you know it, you know it, and some of these kids LIVE IT. Imagine if they are in touch with, or a part of, hacker groups in russia, china, etc... the groups that hack banking sites and bring down facebook for minutes at a time, which is a huge act in itself.

i wish them the best even though i dont have a ps3 or use sony products. I just want stuff that I buy to be really mine. meaning, i can use it for whatever i want after i buy it.
 7 years ago '06        #42
younghova2k3 
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 99 99
someone who was mouthing off on the thread
 7 years ago '04        #43
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
From Wikipedia.. for those who dont know about "anonymous"..
In late June 2008, users who identified themselves as Anonymous claimed responsibility for a series of attacks against the SOHH (Support Online Hip Hop) website.[62] The attack was reported to have begun in retaliation for insults made by members of SOHH's "Just Bugging Out" forum against ebaumsworld users. The attack against the website took place in stages, as Anonymous users flooded the SOHH forums, which were then shut down. On June 23, 2008, the group which identified themselves as Anonymous organized DDOS attacks against the website, successfully eliminating 60% of the website's service capacity. On June 27, 2008, the hackers utilized cross-site scripting to deface the website's main page with satirical images and headlines referencing numerous racial stereotypes and slurs, and also successfully stole information from SOHH employees.[63]

Following the defacement, the website was shut down by its administration. AllHipHop, an unrelated website, also had its forum raided. By the evening of June 27, 2008 AllHipHop.com was back online and released an official statement in which it referred to the perpetrators as "cyber terrorists" and announced that it would cooperate with SOHH "...to ensure the capture of these criminals and prevention of repeat offenses." On June 30, 2008 SOHH placed an official statement regarding the attack on its main page. The statement alleged that the attackers were "specifically targeting Black, Hispanic, Asian and Jewish youth who ascribe to hip-hop culture," and listed several hip hop oriented websites which it claimed were also attacked by the hackers. It concluded with a notice that it would be cooperating with the FBI.[62]
 7 years ago '04        #44
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
)
 7 years ago '10        #45
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Right click and view image.
 7 years ago '10        #46
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 freakbucket said:
lmao. I love at how people doubt people. I don't know much about them, but kids with computers...is the reason while you fools are on the computer right now. The internet, your phones, your apps, all that is the result of a kid with a computer. Some chose to take a 9-5 with a corporation, others do other things. google, facebook, etc.... KIDS WITH COMPUTERS. Programming, coding, etc.... if you know it, you know it, and some of these kids LIVE IT. Imagine if they are in touch with, or a part of, hacker groups in russia, china, etc... the groups that hack banking sites and bring down facebook for minutes at a time, which is a huge act in itself.

i wish them the best even though i dont have a ps3 or use sony products. I just want stuff that I buy to be really mine. meaning, i can use it for whatever i want after i buy it.
Thanks.
 7 years ago '07        #47
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
They have my support...

**** Sony!
 7 years ago '10        #48
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 stogz said:
They have my support...

**** Sony!
Appreciated.
 7 years ago '05        #49
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Lol at all you idiots. These kids are hardly hackers. Anonymous isn't some big fu*king mythical unstoppable end all force. Their a bunch of fu*king idiots who make up meme's, find people who beat on animals, and run botnets that do DDOS attacks on sh*tty companies. Please don't fu*king compare Anonymous to real hackers that put in work. Yes they do have some talented people at times but rarely do those actual people do anything serious. Go read up on some real hackers before yah speak. Dumb a.ss people talking about freedom of speech and bullsh*t. There is other ways to take down Goliath but throwing fu*king pebbles at his feet from behind a wall just make you look like a bi*ch. I support sh*tting on Sony cause their idiots wasting their money and didn't learn sh*t from the PSP but Anonymous is a waste of space and just makes sh*t worse for the people who actually put in real work.
 04-04-2011, 01:26 AM         #50
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anonymous is no joke!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #51
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #52
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol at all you idiots. These kids are hardly hackers. Anonymous isn't some big fu*king mythical unstoppable end all force. Their a bunch of fu*king idiots who make up meme's, find people who beat on animals, and run botnets that do DDOS attacks on sh*tty companies. Please don't fu*king compare Anonymous to real hackers that put in work. Yes they do have some talented people at times but rarely do those actual people do anything serious. Go read up on some real hackers before yah speak. Dumb a.ss people talking about freedom of speech and bullsh*t. There is other ways to take down Goliath but throwing fu*king pebbles at his feet from behind a wall just make you look like a bi*ch. I support sh*tting on Sony cause their idiots wasting their money and didn't learn sh*t from the PSP but Anonymous is a waste of space and just makes sh*t worse for the people who actually put in real work.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
 7 years ago '10        #54
bishop8888 35 heat pts35
space
space
space
$122 | Props total: 88 88

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #55
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Let's Go!!!!

[pic - click to view]

SOCIAL MEDIA -

Facebook:

Twitter: (replace '*' with an 'i'.)

Digg:

Reddit:

NEWS -

About.com:

OTHER SOURCES -

Irc: (probably need a chat program to go on this)

4chan:

TARGET:

.... For MORE INFORMATION:

Aye BX, come on, upvote the reddit, join and spread the Facebook page, digg up the digg page, and also twitter along with it!!!!

And also spread to gawker, ZDnet, engadget and any other tech sites!
Bump!

Last edited by kennboy1; 04-04-2011 at 02:57 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #56
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
Bump...
 7 years ago '05        #57
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 ronin said:
actually the internet was created by a couple individuals who were far from being kids, and it was the U.S. government who implemented these advances in technology to create the ARPANET.....which is basically the pre-cursior to the INTERNET.

So What the fu*k are you talking about?
Ok what the fu*k are you talking about idiot? Where in the he'll did I mention anything about that go ahead I'll wait. I know how the fu*king Internet was invented idiot I'm not a fu*king computer engineer cause I jerk off to video card pictures. This sh*t is about a bunch of idiots who think their doing something by running code they didn't help write and have no idea what it does but are doing it because they "felt wrong" . I'm all for going up against Sony cause I'm actually one of the few people that actually used the OtherOS option(Yellow Dog) so I agree with why the PS3 was initially hacked for and sh*t who doesn't like free games but all Anon is doing is making it harder for the people that actually did something the coders and real hackers.And the lawyers at Sony will quickly try to tie this geohot(you know the person their doing this for) hurting his cause even more.
 04-04-2011, 04:27 AM         #58
Atwal11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they really wanted to damage sony they would hack psn and make everything free.. sony would still have to pay all the companies who sell their games online for every download..
 04-04-2011, 04:29 AM         #59
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
Bump...
Quit bumping this like a d!ckhead.
 7 years ago '05        #60
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
just deleted my credit card info off the ps3 website fu*k Sony!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy