(Apr '11) joe budden is fast (Mr Cee punchline)

most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #161
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
you got no talent in anything besides posting on BX....leme guess you a "thug" a "gangsta" huh....nicca had to wear a neck brace just to hold himself back from bopping his head to the song......the rhythm got in em
I got this nicca mad as fu*k and all he can do and will do is make racist jokes...I won..bodied this thread with one post...know and said what your corny predictable a.ss will do...its like Em on 8mile crushing dude he battling by spittin what the dude is going to say before he says it lmao
 7 years ago '04        #162
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,724 | Props total: 13120 13120
 JaYYo said:
you got no talent in anything besides posting on BX....leme guess you a "thug" a "gangsta" huh....nicca had to wear a neck brace just to hold himself back from bopping his head to the song......the rhythm got in em
I got this nicca mad as fu*k and all he can do and will do is make racist jokes...I won..bodied this thread with one post...know and said what your corny predictable a.ss will do...its like Em on 8mile crushing dude he battling by spittin what the dude is going to say before he says it lmao

[pic - click to view]



Commit that
 04-05-2011, 12:18 PM         #163
massou_1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole thread....
 7 years ago '08        #164
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Lol this thread reeks of ether
 7 years ago '09        #165
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 JaYYo said:

this song is better then anything you will create in your life, u mad I got more talent in my pinky then you got in your whole body


let's get some quotes from this "great" song u made...

"got nations shook, laying out welcome door mats...
but i ain't welcome, they know i'm here to conquer."


"i'm a brilliant artillery graduate...
my lyrics are like henchmen, holding down my manuscripts."


"it ain't regular...
u catch a boot to ya face, till your sh*t look irregular."


"your reign on top was short like Rumpelstiltskin...
my bars peel skin, like foreskin...
slice u with the sword that i'm wielding."


:iough:


Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 04-05-2011 at 12:26 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #166
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 stunna2004 said:

[pic - click to view]



Commit that
lol I said what your predictable a.ss was gonna do so now you trying to switch it up huh? That's an ultra fail, I got u embarrassed you can't adapt now nicca after I called your a.ss out on posting the same sh*t, I crushed you I own you nicca
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #167
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,724 | Props total: 13120 13120
Lil' JaYYo , the Based Vishnu
 7 years ago '10        #168
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 5_star_smitty said:


let's get some quotes from this "great" song u made...

"got nations shook, laying out welcome door mats...
but i ain't welcome, they know i'm here to conquer."


"i'm a brilliant artillery graduate...
my lyrics are like henchmen, holding down my manuscripts."


"it ain't regular...
u catch a boot to ya face, till your sh*t look irregular."


:iough:
so you just gonna post the fillers and not the stand out lines huh
you just making me look good with that one son thanks
 7 years ago '04        #169
icedup9o9 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$911 | Props total: 8 8
Jayyo reminds me of the guy that was on True Life trying to be a rapper


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #170
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,724 | Props total: 13120 13120
 JaYYo said:
lol I said what your predictable a.ss was gonna do so now you trying to switch it up huh? That's an ultra fail, I got u embarrassed you can't adapt now nicca after I called your a.ss out on posting the same sh*t, I crushed you I own you nicca
[pic - click to view]

Make a worldstar video of you walking around any urban hood saying n*gga this n*gga that and see if your sanjaya a.ss don't get slapped like


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #171
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 stunna2004 said:
Make a worldstar video of you walking around any urban hood saying n*gga this n*gga that and see if your sanjaya a.ss don't get slapped like


[pic - click to view]

you owned youself again.....there is clearly two "c's" in my word not g's
 7 years ago '10        #172
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 icedup9o9 said:
Jayyo reminds me of the guy that was on True Life trying to be a rapper


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

no, lol @ a clone reminding you of me...you know how bad this makes yall look yall 10 pages deep talking bout me still? Damn I won lol....sh*t has me dying hard how dudes was trying to hold themselves back to enjoy the song
lol I was bout to fall down going up the stairs laughing
 7 years ago '07        #173
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]


Budden is kind of overrated to me
 7 years ago '04        #174
jerzyboy 
space
avatar space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
 ronin said:
lmao, Joey will make a punchline out of ANY late-breaking-hood-news
lol thats how he started out new and sports
 7 years ago '10        #176
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
lol dudes is really taking time to make gifs of me, how sad is that you must not value your time, I am flattered here some more "wack" sh*t

[video - click to view]

streaming alternate link cuz youtube be fuggin up
this joint is so sick dudes gonna be blown trying to find ways to hate it, hey I mean you can hate anything if you try hard enough but whats good is good


Last edited by JaYYo; 04-05-2011 at 01:28 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #177
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146


is this kid trolling or is he really that delusional? you are a sad sad kid my man. i feel l bad if you actually believe you have talent cause you dont. you will never make it and no matter how hard you try people will just laugh at you. do you know what a delivery is? cause you dont have it, not in the slightest, that or a flow, and i got a news flash saying a bunch of random sh*t that rhymes doesn't make you hot.

your a failure at life if you think your gonna be a rapper, it looks like from your pics that your only 16 or so, hopefully you haven't dropped out of high school yet, by the looks of it your poor as fu*k so you prolly have no motivation.....you know what I take that back, dont make an attempt at high school, just fu*king k!ll yourself man, the last thing we need is another wannabe rapper collecting section 8 well throughout his 20s
 7 years ago '10        #178
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88



The fu*k happened in here?
 7 years ago '10        #179
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
 Mr. Snowman said:


is this kid trolling or is he really that delusional? you are a sad sad kid my man. i feel l bad if you actually believe you have talent cause you dont. you will never make it and no matter how hard you try people will just laugh at you. do you know what a delivery is? cause you dont have it, not in the slightest, that or a flow, and i got a news flash saying a bunch of random sh*t that rhymes doesn't make you hot.

your a failure at life if you think your gonna be a rapper, it looks like from your pics that your only 16 or so, hopefully you haven't dropped out of high school yet, by the looks of it your poor as fu*k so you prolly have no motivation.....you know what I take that back, dont make an attempt at high school, just fu*king k!ll yourself man, the last thing we need is another wannabe rapper collecting section 8 well throughout his 20s
Saying a bunch of random sh*t? Its a freestyle and their is knowledge in that freestyle that clearly went over your head that a real person would understand....but you a clown..no leme take that back you just an angry biased budden stan.....lol @ this dude trying to breakdown my life but being way off....Im not poor, Im not in HS, I have a full time job, my own company and you clearly are extremely angry and furious while I am str8 chilin lol:dancingcool:
Hey everyone read this dudes post he is FURIOUS, this dude mad I said his idol who he slits his wrist 2 is an average MC.........emo thug you need a hug? I gotta say thanks for the entertainment though this thread be getting me through periods of boredom
 04-05-2011, 01:54 PM         #180
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
lol dudes is really taking time to make gifs of me, how sad is that you must not value your time, I am flattered here some more "wack" sh*t

streaming alternate link cuz youtube be fuggin up
this joint is so sick dudes gonna be blown trying to find ways to hate it, hey I mean you can hate anything if you try hard enough but whats good is good
Damn this sh*t is actually hot































Sike
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy