(Apr '11) joe budden is fast (Mr Cee punchline)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 murdamuzik4 said:
n*gga you cant be fu*king serious right now you let them youtube n*ggas hype you up a lil to gotdam much talking bout you are the best on youtube n*gga you aint even the best in india so take yo aladdin looka like a.ss somewhere with that dumb sh*t
 04-04-2011, 03:14 AM         #42
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kriskross00 said:
 kriskross00 said:
I'm dying.
 04-04-2011, 03:16 AM         #43
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

MOM?!
 7 years ago '10        #44
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
yes I can.......Im here all day everywhere in your nearest hood...I never posted my pics but dudes is photoshopping and searching my photos I am flattered....u sound desperate cuz u lost..Lucifer is a f*ggot....scared as hell...he knows he cant win no matter what even if I drank everyday of my life till 2012 I would still pimpslap that n*gga into a lake of fire, yeah its that bad...so ay puppets will do what they told to do so keep posting nonsense lmao!!!
 04-04-2011, 03:23 AM         #45
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
yes I can.......Im here all day everywhere in your nearest hood...I never posted my pics but dudes is photoshopping and searching my photos I am flattered....u sound desperate cuz u lost..Lucifer is a f*ggot....scared as hell...he knows he cant win no matter what even if I drank everyday of my life till 2012 I would still pimpslap that n*gga into a lake of fire, yeah its that bad...so ay puppets will do what they told to do so keep posting nonsense lmao!!!
You're Hindu. That is all.
 7 years ago '05        #46
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,475 | Props total: 15533 15533
 JaYYo said:
Wtf r u talkn about hahahahaha
 7 years ago '07        #47
space
space
this motherfu*kers talking sh*t about buddens music calling him awful

whats up with theseyoutube rappers and their recordings

kid sound like hes nervous like hes being held at gun point while hes "rapping", imagine what his friends say behind his back, they got to be debating when to tell him the truth about his "music" and how whack it is....its cool to be a friend to someone and courage them to be creative and pursue their "dreams" and what not but you cant talk someone up and give them actually hope like this sh*t....

AYO JAYO WHERES THE BUDDEN DISS???

[video - click to view]

if buddens saw this mixtape cover he might get shook

[pic - click to view]

04-04-2011, 03:27 AM         #48
murdamuzik4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
what? i know yall like drinking that goat blood over there but its time to chill out now homie just quit rapping and join the famliy bizz with your uncle Ahmed selling missels or what not ok please
 04-04-2011, 03:29 AM         #49
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK guys, let's stop roasting him. We're probably starting to hurt his feelings. He actually makes really good music and he's not a smelly indian.

7 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 JaYYo said:
i havent been photoshopping sh*t u bum i just typed your name in google and found your page, how old are you 13?
 7 years ago '07        #51
space
space
Im predicting 10+ pages
 04-04-2011, 03:31 AM         #52
murdamuzik4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
ok my friend very good.

ur curry smellin indian a.ss aint in no fu*kin hood. u look like the n*gga that rings up my dutches and beer at 711 like the indian that pumps my gas (brownbag i see u ) get back to moppin floors u indian f*ggot

u def must be part of brownbags family

thank you very kindly my friend
fu*kING
 04-04-2011, 03:32 AM         #53
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Snowman said:
Im predicting 10+ pages
 7 years ago '10        #54
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
 mikeyajeto said:
You're Hindu. That is all.
I believe in all religions actually...."religion is a prison for the seekers of wisdom" like k!llah priest said.....you got a brain impant in ur head the size of a meatball
a devil disguised as a God telling you he doing good lmao!!!! I have a free mind no1 tells me sh*t I have only my own Conscience.....you a product of foul beings who divide and conquer put human beings against human beings.....but I mean they games is over now they in desperation mode baddddddly, they know when it comes down to it its a fu*king WRAPPPPPPPPPPP
 7 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 Mr. Snowman said:
i havent been photoshopping sh*t u bum i just typed your name in google and found your page, how old are you 13?
Yea n*gga!...plus...im the photoshopper
 7 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 JaYYo said:
I believe in all religions actually...."religion is a prison for the seekers of wisdom" like k!llah priest said.....you got a brain impant in ur head the size of a meatball
a devil disguised as a God telling you he doing good lmao!!!! I have a free mind no1 tells me sh*t I have only my own Conscience.....you a product of foul beings who divide and conquer put human beings against human beings.....but I mean they games is over now they in desperation mode baddddddly, they know when it comes down to it its a fu*king WRAPPPPPPPPPPP
Damn bruh u smokn that afgan kush aint u
 04-04-2011, 03:34 AM         #57
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaYYo said:
You're right. Let's flip the script on this thread and start making fun of me

7 years ago '10        #58
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
all u nigas got snakes whispering in ur ear saying they gods or angels u know damn well gods or angels dont put human beings against each other so be prepared for a wholeeeeee lot of lying and cover up stories and mumble jumble in ur ear lol....last post I will make in this thread....I got love for all u dudes as you were my children....my goal is to free humanity from this garbage bullsh*t so hate all you want it doesnt matter it actually HELPS me
 04-04-2011, 03:38 AM         #59
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You should make a song called JaYYo Technology
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 JaYYo said:
all u nigas got snakes whispering in ur ear saying they gods or angels u know damn well gods or angels dont put human beings against each other so be prepared for a wholeeeeee lot of lying and cover up stories and mumble jumble in ur ear lol....last post I will make in this thread....I got love for all u dudes as you were my children....my goal is to free humanity from this garbage bullsh*t so hate all you want it doesnt matter it actually HELPS me
Nigas?

Humans aginst humans?

Were talkn sh*t on the internet..its not like were gona rally up and whoop ur a.ss..u tryna save humanity from this garbage but have the adasity to call us n*ggas?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy