Apr 3 - Got AIDS? Go See this Man. (Documentary)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 samsin420 said:
game...set...match..
 7 years ago '09        #22
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13115 13115
So who actually used it and it worked proof?
 7 years ago '04        #23
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 NO RELIGION said:

[pic - click to view]

lol

[video - click to view]

04-03-2011, 04:38 PM         #24
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yea, about time.....about to start hitting all these bi*ches rawwwwwwwwwwwwwww. fu*k your aids Hoe, i got that Anti-venom sh*t in my cup. :dancingcool:
 04-03-2011, 04:52 PM         #25
slimbusiness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigGee said:
so this is how the zombie outbreak starts
Co-signed
 7 years ago '07        #26
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
First thing that came to my mind.....I believe in God and believe he can work in mysterious ways

2 Kings 5:1-14

2 Kings 5
Naaman’s Leprosy Healed

1 Now Naaman, commander of the army of the king of Syria, was a great and honorable man in the eyes of his master, because by him the Lord had given victory to Syria. He was also a mighty man of valor, but a leper. 2 And the Syrians had gone out on raids, and had brought back captive a young girl from the land of Israel. She waited on Naaman’s wife. 3 Then she said to her mistress, “If only my master were with the prophet who is in Samaria! For he would heal him of his leprosy.” 4 And Naaman went in and told his master, saying, “Thus and thus said the girl who is from the land of Israel.”

5 Then the king of Syria said, “Go now, and I will send a letter to the king of Israel.”
So he departed and took with him ten talents of silver, six thousand shekels of gold, and ten changes of clothing.

6 Then he brought the letter to the king of Israel, which said,
Now be advised, when this letter comes to you, that I have sent Naaman my servant to you, that you may heal him of his leprosy.

7 And it happened, when the king of Israel read the letter, that he tore his clothes and said, “ Am I God, to k!ll and make alive, that this man sends a man to me to heal him of his leprosy? Therefore please consider, and see how he seeks a quarrel with me.”

8 So it was, when Elisha the man of God heard that the king of Israel had torn his clothes, that he sent to the king, saying, “Why have you torn your clothes? Please let him come to me, and he shall know that there is a prophet in Israel.”

9 Then Naaman went with his horses and chariot, and he stood at the door of Elisha’s house. 10 And Elisha sent a messenger to him, saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh shall be restored to you, and you shall be clean.” 11 But Naaman became furious, and went away and said, “Indeed, I said to myself, ‘He will surely come out to me, and stand and call on the name of the Lord his God, and wave his hand over the place, and heal the leprosy.’ 12 Are not the Abanah and the Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? Could I not wash in them and be clean?” So he turned and went away in a rage. 13 And his servants came near and spoke to him, and said, “My father, if the prophet had told you to do something great, would you not have done it? How much more then, when he says to you, ‘Wash, and be clean’?” 14 So he went down and dipped seven times in the Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.

15 And he returned to the man of God, he and all his aides, and came and stood before him; and he said, “Indeed, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, except in Israel; now therefore, please take a gift from your servant.”

16 But he said, “ As the Lord lives, before whom I stand, I will receive nothing.” And he urged him to take it, but he refused.

17 So Naaman said, “Then, if not, please let your servant be given two mule-loads of earth; for your servant will no longer offer either burnt offering or sacrifice to other gods, but to the Lord. 18 Yet in this thing may the Lord pardon your servant: when my master goes into the temple of Rimmon to worship there, and he leans on my hand, and I bow down in the temple of Rimmon—when I bow down in the temple of Rimmon, may the Lord please pardon your servant in this thing.”

19 Then he said to him, “Go in peace.” So he departed from him a short distance.
 7 years ago '10        #27
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
If you're not drinking bleach, I don't believe it.
 04-03-2011, 05:09 PM         #28
atl12o13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:

I had the pic up,just waiting to scroll and see if someone put it up yet! lol
 7 years ago '09        #29
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
they BEEN had the cure for AIDS...

but which do u think is more profitable for the pharmaceuticals:
1 - u having to pay for daily pills?
2 - u being able to get a 1 time cure?
 7 years ago '08        #30
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,458 | Props total: 587 587
The cure is not going to come in some substance you can just drink, this is a bullsh*t scam, if is not injected i don't believe it.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
damn did n*ggas even watch the video?
 7 years ago '11        #32
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,229 | Props total: 1214 1214

[video - click to view]

04-03-2011, 05:51 PM         #33
PCheems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
`

<------- So Babu sayin God came down and told him all this sh*t about it cures HIV, AIDS, Cancer, and that it cant be taken anywhere and that it is has be taken from this tree and then God slipped in "Oh and you should charge people money too" fu*k OUTTA HERE. Only time i'll believe god told somebody anything like that is when the sh*ts free.
 7 years ago '10        #34
Kingofnewark 
space
space
$644 | Props total: 0 0
 PimPtasicPat said:
Proof or shut the fu*k up
Not sure if serious
 04-03-2011, 05:56 PM         #35
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
they BEEN had the cure for AIDS...

but which do u think is more profitable for the pharmaceuticals:
1 - u having to pay for daily pills?
2 - u being able to get a 1 time cure?
gotta love boxden....who told you there is a cure for AIDS? go to college man...it does wonders
 7 years ago '04        #36
mateo 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 320 320
 Russ369 said:
Smoke a Jeffrey and sip on some Sizzurp and problem solved.
 7 years ago '05        #37
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
Not sure who made the doc, never heard of NTV. Waste of time tho, no actual medical evidence at all. Only doctor in the whole thing is a 3rd world pus*y doc, not sure the relevance, yes HIV is an STD, but beyond that he wouldn't be an expert
 7 years ago '10        #38
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
 samsin420 said:
never had aids...had hiv and that's 1 case out of million that are infected. conspiracy theorist lost

there's not even a proven treatment that guarantees to work. if the government had the cure then they would be able at least make a high rate treatment to profit on but they don't.
 7 years ago '04        #39
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Dangerous, evil bullsh*t
 04-03-2011, 06:54 PM         #40
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when AIDS stops being profitable, the cure will come out

so... never, meaning this guy is your best bet
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy