Bynum responds to Amare calling Gasol soft

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,358 | Props total: 2815 2815
 Nautilus O said:
Absolutely gasol on some nights demands a double team, you can put joel anthony on bynum and he'll give you the same production he would against perkins or howard
I agree wit alot of the things you said but most of the dudes you named are in there late 20's. AB is barely old enough to buy a six pk he still has alot to learn
 7 years ago '10        #122
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
 HotepSuns said:
You typed a whole bunch of bullsh*t based on one game against the heat you sound like someone who only watches nationally televised games and think you know someones game.

Bynum collects rebounds any way you need him to a lot of bynums offensive boards are coming off of him f!ghting players on other teams for the rock. The same as when he's grabbing defensive boards. One of the main reasons for this is Bynum gets great position almost everytime. Which is remarkable considering he's always shadowing pau defensively to protect the paint and showing on the pick n rolls. He's extremely active defensively and still gets great position to grab boards.

And there is no excuse for a 7 footer who averages the amount of minutes brook does to only average 5 rebounds a game. Stop with the dumb a.ss excuses. You're in here trying to sh*t on Bynum as a rebounder and making excuses for brook averaging 5?? And having the nerve to say he can do what Bynum does??

It's even funnier debating this with you as Bynum is doing the exact opposite of everything you're saying. But you don't watch games so this is alien to you.
None of what you wrote is factual, if you w u watch the lakers offensively, watch how many buckets bynum gets being the off big man, watch how many boards he gets off of missed layups and missed shots from pau, you went from saying he's an offensive rebounder to talking about him grabbing defensive boards, first sign u don't know what ou talking about, he's f!ghting players on the block what teams in the nba put their best defender on andrew bynum and leave pau to deal with the other guy besides orlando? When you playing help on pau its impossible to box out another 7ft guy he should be leading the lleague in boards, just face you talking out your a.ss, bynum is not as good as his teammates make him out to be.
 7 years ago '10        #123
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 HeckDaMonsta said:
I agree wit alot of the things you said but most of the dudes you named are in there late 20's. AB is barely old enough to buy a six pk he still has alot to learn
Dwight young too
 04-03-2011, 05:14 PM         #124
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
None of what you wrote is factual, if you w u watch the lakers offensively, watch how many buckets bynum gets being the off big man, watch how many boards he gets off of missed layups and missed shots from pau, you went from saying he's an offensive rebounder to talking about him grabbing defensive boards, first sign u don't know what ou talking about, he's f!ghting players on the block what teams in the nba put their best defender on andrew bynum and leave pau to deal with the other guy besides orlando? When you playing help on pau its impossible to box out another 7ft guy he should be leading the lleague in boards, just face you talking out your a.ss, bynum is not as good as his teammates make him out to be.

so not only are you just spewing nonsensical sh*t,you're also just telling straight up lies....i said he's a good rebounder PERIOD..and especially good on the offensive boards...no need to lie to make points that aren't even valid anyhow...

and why would any team put their best defender on andrew when he's only averaging like 8 shots a game anyhow?...that has nothing to do with how he get's his rebounds..and teams aren't doubling pau like how you're trying to make it seem,because there is this other guy on the lakers team maybe you've heard of him.....KOBE BRYANT.....you twit...nevermind the fact that pau is shooting 52 percent from the field...but "MOST" of bynums points are coming off pau gasol misses........

none of what i said factual?????...it's been happening this ENTIRE game against denver..as it typically happens when drew plays.....stop embarassing yourself..
 7 years ago '10        #125
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
so not only are you just spewing nonsensical sh*t,you're also just telling straight up lies....i said he's a good rebounder PERIOD..and especially good on the offensive boards...no need to lie to make points that aren't even valid anyhow...

and why would any team put their best defender on andrew when he's only averaging like 8 shots a game anyhow?...that has nothing to do with how he get's his rebounds..and teams aren't doubling pau like how you're trying to make it seem,because there is this other guy on the lakers team maybe you've heard of him.....KOBE BRYANT.....you twit...nevermind the fact that pau is shooting 52 percent from the field...but "MOST" of bynums points are coming off pau gasol misses........

none of what i said factual?????...it's been happening this ENTIRE game against denver..as it typically happens when drew plays.....stop embarassing yourself..
bynum has games where he goes for 20 and 10, I guess that's his "typical" game and the rest of them are abnormal, you watching a game right now and acting like its a indicator of bynum career like we haven't seen him him in the playoffs the last two years do nothim more than put back dunks and grab paus misses...um done I'm typing on a cell phone debating an idiot, Im winning and losing at the same time
 04-03-2011, 05:31 PM         #126
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
bynum has games where he goes for 20 and 10, I guess that's his "typical" game and the rest of them are abnormal, you watching a game right now and acting like its a indicator of bynum career like we haven't seen him him in the playoffs the last two years do nothim more than put back dunks and grab paus misses...um done I'm typing on a cell phone debating an idiot, Im winning and losing at the same time

what does him going 20,and 10 have to do with ANYTHING?...you're just jumping in,and out of arguments that aren't even being argued,because your intial stance was idiotic...
 7 years ago '04        #127
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
If Gasol would stop screaming and flailing like a gunshot victim every time he gets the ball stripped inside, I would stop calling him soft.

Maybe he's more actor than soft, but I've never been a fan of the fella.
 7 years ago '10        #128
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what does him going 20,and 10 have to do with ANYTHING?...you're just jumping in,and out of arguments that aren't even being argued,because your intial stance was idiotic...
Cmon n*gga don't try to sound intellectual in an argument about basketball we don't need that sh*t, you said bynum is "doing it right now" against denver, one game doesn't reflect his.career, if you know anything about basketball you would know that andrew bynum would be a less athletic version of jevale magee if he was not a laker

And with that im done

"initial stance" n*gga shut up with that 5th grade debate bullsh*t
 7 years ago '09        #129
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Bynum does not give a fu*k He's really starting to take on that tough guy role...Lakers gonna 3peat
 7 years ago '09        #130
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Nautilus O said:
Cmon n*gga don't try to sound intellectual in an argument about basketball we don't need that sh*t, you said bynum is "doing it right now" against denver, one game doesn't reflect his.career, if you know anything about basketball you would know that andrew bynum would be a less athletic version of jevale magee if he was not a laker

And with that im done

He's bigger, more skilled, and smarter than McGee..On a team and given the touches..he's good for 18/10/2...
 04-03-2011, 05:49 PM         #131
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:

And with that im done

the fu*k are you talking about????....yes when i said he's "doing it right now" i mean he's doing everything i said he's BEEN doing,and what he DOES....just because you don't watch games,and don't know wtf you're talking about doesn't mean i'm gonna sit here,and play stupid so you can feel good about your basketball ego...

and the fact that you just compared him to javale mcgee certifies that you are basketball retarded..
 7 years ago '04        #132
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,491 | Props total: 6434 6434
bynum need to stay healthy on the real
 04-03-2011, 06:17 PM         #133
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

says the center for the worst defensive team in the league
 7 years ago '09        #134
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
wow gasol didnt even dunk over amare smh
 04-03-2011, 07:40 PM         #135
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amare do play d, melo dont play d
 04-04-2011, 11:25 PM         #136
gogofien 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....wow
 7 years ago '05        #137
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
Lmao @ a n*gga that doesn't grab rebounds, play d, or play in the low post calling anybody soft. This n*gga amare gets punked so much on the defensive end it aint even funny.
 7 years ago '07        #138
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19989 19989
 Rubix said:
Lmao @ a n*gga that doesn't grab rebounds, play d, or play in the low post calling anybody soft. This n*gga amare gets punked so much on the defensive end it aint even funny.
exactly lol @ first i thought it was bynum calling amare soft.
 7 years ago '04        #139
thabigo 
space
space
$8,076 | Props total: 102 102
Gasol is soft but ....

[pic - click to view]

... so is Amare
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy