Bynum responds to Amare calling Gasol soft

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 varun313 said:
nahhh amare wouldnt play center

lakers need bynum makes everybody else play more effectively


i know u like amare because he can jump high and dunk on people

but theres more to basketball than that fam
really? you don't say? and from what I have seen, the lakers were playing quite well without him... Bynum will be hurt soon... and Amare has lost a step, then EXPANDED his game to shoot the mid-range and not just dunk on ppl (i like the guy because he is smart on offense and expanded his game)... yes he is lazy on D but makes up for it on the other end...

and the effective laker play is also due to the wing players getting back from injuries as well... Barnes means more to that team on D than he is given credit for and he is a better shooter than Ron... Bynum probably won't make it to May...

and it's an insult to question my bball knowledge... you may need to look at some of older posts young man...
 7 years ago '10        #102
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8169 8169
 varun313 said:
noah?
camby?
perkins?
lopez?

u serious?


nene is a forward smart one and hes like 6'8


bogut gets pushed around more than anything


try again
Noah averages a double double doing the same things bynum does minus a few post ups, but her is more active on the offensive glass


Camby is a better defender,

Perkins is a better defender, and does a great job against howard, and would be a double double guy playing with pau gasol

Brook is a way better player than bynum, and robin could do bynums job for the lakers

Bogut one of the best shot blockers in the league, and is better offensively

Nene plays the center spot and his game is identical to bynums
 04-03-2011, 03:03 PM         #103
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Howard
Bogut
Lopez (both)
Noah
Camby
Nene
Perkins

you could even throw aldrige and al holford in that group if you want to

Bynums importance to the lakers is weak side rebounding, dunks and length, he eliminates the ability to double pau effectively, and he is long on defense, outside of that he doesn't offer odoms versatility or pau's scoring, and defenseively he did what everyone else on that list does to howard make him shoot tough shots by getting a hand up and not giving him easy dunks
@the Lopez brothers. n*gga brook Lopez averages 5 rebounds a game and does nada on defense. I won't even bother with robin. Jesus Christ. Are you serious??

Camby is how old compared to bynum?

Nene??? Aldridge?? These n*ggas are scoring power forwards cut it out.

If you'd replace a young center who does all Bynum does for a still good but nearly done camby you're an idiot

Noah is the only option you threw out that's comparable.


But the fact that you threw out the Lopez brothers makes me not even want to continue this.
 7 years ago '05        #104
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Nautilus O said:
Noah averages a double double doing the same things bynum does minus a few post ups, but her is more active on the offensive glass


Camby is a better defender,

Perkins is a better defender, and does a great job against howard, and would be a double double guy playing with pau gasol

Brook is a way better player than bynum, and robin could do bynums job for the lakers

Bogut one of the best shot blockers in the league, and is better offensively

Nene plays the center spot and his game is identical to bynums
for what they pay Bynum, you should expect him to be on the court a lot more often...

Camby is old tho... Perk and Noah are better and Nene could benefit the lakers more imo... Bogut too
 7 years ago '05        #105
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
but you know you can't argue with ppl here...
 7 years ago '05        #106
Bea5T 137 heat pts137 OP
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
True centers are such a lost art in the NBA

Theres only a few players that can defend the paint, grab rebounds, and work the post like bynum can

the hate is getting ridiculous
 04-03-2011, 03:11 PM         #107
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Perk is nice defensively but he will never have bynums offensive ceiling. Or even half of it.

Bogut is comparable.
 7 years ago '06        #108
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
People hating on Bynum now? The guy's like what 22, and he's making his presence known, being active on BOTH sides of the court, and putting up decent/nice numbers. Watch a fu*kin game.
 7 years ago '11        #109
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Just cause you got two rings doesn't mean youre not soft. That n*gga Bynum is trash honestly.
some of yall n*ggas is retarded i'm pretty sure gasol shredded the soft label after they beat the lakers in the championship
 7 years ago '10        #110
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8169 8169
 HotepSuns said:
@the Lopez brothers. n*gga brook Lopez averages 5 rebounds a game and does nada on defense. I won't even bother with robin. Jesus Christ. Are you serious??

Camby is how old compared to bynum?

Nene??? Aldridge?? These n*ggas are scoring power forwards cut it out.

If you'd replace a young center who does all Bynum does for a still good but nearly done camby you're an idiot

Noah is the only option you threw out that's comparable.


But the fact that you threw out the Lopez brothers makes me not even want to continue this.
Bynum offers nothing those guys don't, aldridge and nene are good enough to fill that spot, its a reason why bynum is always in trade discussions, he is 7ft that is a good piece but will never be a 1st or second option, if the lakers didn't have a height advantage with him he would have been traded already


Out of everything you said they all could replace bynum right now, brooke lopez is so much better than bynum is not even funny, majority of bynums rebounds come from the weak side because most teams can't box out him and pau, brook would grab just as many boards


The fact that you can take noah and replace him with bynum and thats an upgrade at that spot speaks volumes about bynums importance to that team compared to odom and pau,


Last edited by Nautilus O; 04-03-2011 at 03:27 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #111
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
 AirForce318 said:
really? you don't say? and from what I have seen, the lakers were playing quite well without him... Bynum will be hurt soon... and Amare has lost a step, then EXPANDED his game to shoot the mid-range and not just dunk on ppl (i like the guy because he is smart on offense and expanded his game)... yes he is lazy on D but makes up for it on the other end...

and the effective laker play is also due to the wing players getting back from injuries as well... Barnes means more to that team on D than he is given credit for and he is a better shooter than Ron... Bynum probably won't make it to May...

and it's an insult to question my bball knowledge... you may need to look at some of older posts young man...

bynum being out they were good but nowhere near as good as they can be with him being on the court and healthy
bynum getting hurt soon is just ur a.ssumption

and yea Amare did get a midrange jumper while goin thru those injuries but he is more of a power forward than center

amare isnt a pure center
 04-03-2011, 03:39 PM         #112
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
Bynum offers nothing those guys don't, aldridge and nene are good enough to fill that spot, its a reason why bynum is always in trade discussions, he is 7ft that is a good piece but will never be a 1st or second option, if the lakers didn't have a height advantage with him he would have been traded already


Out of everything you said they all could replace bynum right now, brooke lopez is so much better than bynum is not even funny, majority of bynums rebounds come from the weak side because most teams can't box out him and pau, brook would grab just as many boards


The fact that you can take noah and replace him with bynum and thats an upgrade at that spot speaks volumes about bynums importance to that team compared to odom and pau,
Sun what the fu*k are you talking about?? Bynum only grabs weakside rebounds??? Bynum grabs any rebounds out there he is the best rebounder on the team he's especially good at getting offensive rebounds.

Brook Lopez Is a horrific rebounder. He couldn't do sh*t that Bynum does. Kris humphries out rebounds him on his own squad as a forward. Again brook averages 5 rebounds a game. That was just an asinine comparison. The only thing brook does is score.

And how is Noah an upgrade?? He's comparable due to rebounding and defense.

It's becoming clear you don't watch games.
 7 years ago '05        #113
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 varun313 said:
bynum being out they were good but nowhere near as good as they can be with him being on the court and healthy
bynum getting hurt soon is just ur a.ssumption

and yea Amare did get a midrange jumper while goin thru those injuries but he is more of a power forward than center

amare isnt a pure center
I know that he isn't but who really is outside of Perkins, Bynum, and Howard?

Bynum is more of a security blanket than anything else... Lamar has more confidence when he's around because he has more room for error... but he's good... I'm not saying dud trash or anything, he is given more credit than he is deserving of at the moment is all I'm saying.. and Pau's presence helps Bynum more than Bynum helps Gasol if that makes any sense to you...

gasol is the offensive releif, and bynum is a relief on defense but you can't win unless you score the ball lol


Last edited by AirForce318; 04-03-2011 at 03:43 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #114
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 270 270
lol at dude jumping and huggin Gasol.
 7 years ago '07        #115
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,354 | Props total: 1085 1085
 AirForce318 said:
I know that he isn't but who really is outside of Perkins, Bynum, and Howard?

Bynum is more of a security blanket than anything else... Lamar has more confidence when he's around because he has more room for error... but he's good... I'm not saying dud trash or anything, he is given more credit than he is deserving of at the moment is all I'm saying.. and Pau's presence helps Bynum more than Bynum helps Gasol if that makes any sense to you...

gasol is the offensive releif, and bynum is a relief on defense but you can't win unless you score the ball lol
oh so Gasol's Presence helps Bynums more than the other way around?

elaborate on that why so?
 7 years ago '10        #116
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8169 8169
 HotepSuns said:
Sun what the fu*k are you talking about?? Bynum only grabs weakside rebounds??? Bynum grabs any rebounds out there he is the best rebounder on the team he's especially good at getting offensive rebounds.

Brook Lopez Is a horrific rebounder. He couldn't do sh*t that Bynum does. Kris humphries out rebounds him on his own squad as a forward. Again brook averages 5 rebounds a game. That was just an asinine comparison. The only thing brook does is score.

And how is Noah an upgrade?? He's comparable due to rebounding and defense.

It's becoming clear you don't watch games.
You watch but you don't understand kinda like my homegirl watching a football game, she sees the catch for the touch down, but she didn't see the blown coverage, or like my mom who says that was a good dunk, but she didn't notice the off the ball action that created the open look for the dunk....

Its a reason why bynum grabs a bunch of offensive boards, especially off of pau shouts or drives to the paint, when they lakers drive and the defense helps bynum either gets a dunk or he grabs the board off the miss, same reason he gets boards off of paus misses. This is the reason they are really tough to beat, not too many teams can keep all of them off the board.

Truth be told this is why the heat have an advantage on the lakers because they have players that don't need help on dribble penetration, and can stay home on the bigs, same reason bynum had 1 board against the heat. In the first half. Which is why noah, who is more active on the boards, would be a better fit for the lakers because he could do the same thing and he hustles for rebounds he shouldn't get.

And same reason humphries gets more boards of of lopez's shots and his defensive stops


Its called weak side rebounding....but its cool you watching though n*ggas be frauding on here like they know basketball, just because u can read stats and turn the game on don't mean you know what's going on


Last edited by Nautilus O; 04-03-2011 at 03:58 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #117
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8169 8169
 varun313 said:
oh so Gasol's Presence helps Bynums more than the other way around?

elaborate on that why so?
Absolutely gasol on some nights demands a double team, you can put joel anthony on bynum and he'll give you the same production he would against perkins or howard
 7 years ago '07        #118
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2814 2814
amare calling pau soft is like a elton john calling george michaels a f*gget......its not that amare isn't telling the truth it's just amare is in the same class as pau when it comes to softness so he shouldn't be talking
 7 years ago '05        #119
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 varun313 said:
oh so Gasol's Presence helps Bynums more than the other way around?

elaborate on that why so?
on offense, I think that defenders are more worried about gasol than bynum so neither one will get doubled often... Gasol's ability to shoot the 12-15 footer doesn't allow his man to help on bynum and 9-10 bynum is stronger than the person he is posting so he has a 1 on 1 matchup on the block with someone he can outmuscle... this helps bynum more in my opinion...

and like i said earlier, defense helps you win but at the end of the day, you have to put the ball in the bucket... pre-gasol, bynum wasn't jack sh*t on offense...
 04-03-2011, 04:12 PM         #120
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
You watch but you don't understand kinda like my homegirl watching a football game, she sees the catch for the touch down, but she didn't see the blown coverage, or like my mom who says that was a good dunk, but she didn't notice the off the ball action that created the open look for the dunk....

Its a reason why bynum grabs a bunch of offensive boards, especially off of pau shouts or drives to the paint, when they lakers drive and the defense helps bynum either gets a dunk or he grabs the board off the miss, same reason he gets boards off of paus misses. This is the reason they are really tough to beat, not too many teams can keep all of them off the board.

Truth be told this is why the heat have an advantage on the lakers because they have players that don't need help on dribble penetration, and can stay home on the bigs, same reason bynum had 1 board against the heat. In the first half. Which is why noah, who is more active on the boards, would be a better fit for the lakers because he could do the same thing and he hustles for rebounds he shouldn't get.

And same reason humphries gets more boards of of lopez's shots and his defensive stops


Its called weak side rebounding....but its cool you watching though n*ggas be frauding on here like they know basketball, just because u can read stats and turn the game on don't mean you know what's going on

You typed a whole bunch of bullsh*t based on one game against the heat you sound like someone who only watches nationally televised games and think you know someones game.


Bynum collects rebounds any way you need him to a lot of bynums offensive boards are coming off of him f!ghting players on other teams for the rock. The same as when he's grabbing defensive boards. One of the main reasons for this is Bynum gets great position almost everytime. Which is remarkable considering he's always shadowing pau defensively to protect the paint and showing on the pick n rolls. He's extremely active defensively and still gets great position to grab boards.

And there is no excuse for a 7 footer who averages the amount of minutes brook does to only average 5 rebounds a game. Stop with the dumb a.ss excuses. You're in here trying to sh*t on Bynum as a rebounder and making excuses for brook averaging 5?? And having the nerve to say he can do what Bynum does??

It's even funnier debating this with you as Bynum is doing the exact opposite of everything you're saying. But you don't watch games so this is alien to you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
70 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
228 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
94 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Dead by Daylight - Freddy Krueger Gameplay
13 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
249 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy