Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-03-2011, 02:04 PM         #61
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
They haven't played one playoff game together yet and they were a mistake?
You know damn well that the Heat's 4 and 5 positions will get sh*t on in the playoffs.

Pau and Bynum > Heat 4/5's
Amare > Heat 4 AND 5's
Shaq/Big Baby and KG > Heat 4/5's
Booz and Noah > Heat 4/5's

I don't even want to go on. Too many teams that could sh*t on them easy.
 04-03-2011, 02:05 PM         #62
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 samsin420 said:
What's the Knicks record since obtaining Melo....? Don't worry,we'll wait.
Um, I'm not a Knick fan. I live in Seattle homie. Still waiting for us to get a team Seattle lost
 04-03-2011, 02:06 PM         #63
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 authentics said:
this is coming from a guy that works at subway
This is coming from a guy who works at Sport's Authority mopping floors.
 7 years ago '05        #64
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
This thread got intense quick. Lakers, Knicks and Heat fans going at it. Someone say something about the Celtics so this thread can go to the HoF
 04-03-2011, 02:08 PM         #65
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
This thread got intense quick. Lakers, Knicks and Heat fans going at it. Someone say something about the Celtics so this thread can go to the HoF
KG made Big Baby cry
 7 years ago '10        #66
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 authentics said:
Wow
sh*t got personal as hell in here
 7 years ago '10        #67
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 JayDawn said:
So did I say anywhere in my post Pau was not soft?

NO YOU accept the fact amare is no just lazy out there he is soft and he strikes ZERO fear into any big man with talent on offense because of it. n*ggas go out there and stay having career night on this n*gga

No you said Amar'e is softer & he's not...Like I said he isn't soft, he's lazy.

You must be wild if you dont think he strikes fear. I think you're looking at it on just plain defense where I'm saying it as overall game. There's a reason why we're top 5 in blocks shots....We could just agree to disagree or just leave it as Amar'e isn't soft but he lacks defense & Gasol might be soft but his offensive game is great.

You do not hear ANYBODY in the league saying Amar'e is soft but you hear multiple players saying Gasol is. What the fu*k does that tell you?

And you claiming dudes having career nights when Dwight shot like 6/22 against us a couple games back. What are you gonna say "oh that was just one game." Then watch some of our games or look back at the individual stats from this season.
 7 years ago '08        #68
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
 authentics said:
 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM         #69
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bynum is overrated to everyone on boxden until he gets on your team. Bynum is the reason the lakers have a legit chance to 3 peat. n*ggas on this board still don't get it.
 04-03-2011, 02:18 PM         #70
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
Bynum is overrated to everyone on boxden until he gets on your team. Bynum is the reason the lakers have a legit chance to 3 peat. n*ggas on this board still don't get it.
This is completely correct.
 7 years ago '10        #71
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9898 9898
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No you said Amar'e is softer & he's not...Like I said he isn't soft, he's lazy.

You must be wild if you dont think he strikes fear. I think you're looking at it on just plain defense where I'm saying it as overall game. There's a reason why we're top 5 in blocks shots....We could just agree to disagree or just leave it as Amar'e isn't soft but he lacks defense & Gasol might be soft but his offensive game is great.

You do not hear ANYBODY in the league saying Amar'e is soft but you hear multiple players saying Gasol is. What the fu*k does that tell you?

And you claiming dudes having career nights when Dwight shot like 6/22 against us a couple games back. What are you gonna say "oh that was just one game." Then watch some of our games or look back at the individual stats from this season.
AndrewBynum Andrew Bynum
The NBA is a weird place! How can a man that plays 0 defense call a 2 time champion soft? @wheretheydothatat

Got em

Bynum just called em soft

My point being amare has no business calling anybody soft. Our entire front line feast on this guy every time we play. In my eyes if you do not play D you are letting a man score on you consistently and if you do not take that personal that makes you soft. Point blank period. Ya boy is out of line
 7 years ago '05        #72
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,093 | Props total: 10785 10785
Bynum lost for using an @ instead of a #
 04-03-2011, 02:23 PM         #73
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P-Hill said:
Bynum lost for using an @ instead of a #
Fact.
 7 years ago '05        #74
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
amare is gonna dunk on all them n*ggas for that sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #75
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 HotepSuns said:
No the reason is because they have 3 players that are 7ft tall, bynum is the most replaceable out of the three
 7 years ago '10        #76
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 JayDawn said:
AndrewBynum Andrew Bynum
The NBA is a weird place! How can a man that plays 0 defense call a 2 time champion soft? @wheretheydothatat

Got em

My point being amare has no business calling anybody soft. Our entire front line feast on this guy every time we play. In my eyes if you do not play D you are letting a man score on you consistently and if you do not take that personal that makes you soft. Point blank period. Ya boy is out of line
And thats real spit....

There is no way you should be complacent with getting sh*tted on consistently like that.

Amare take a L for this one.
 04-03-2011, 02:27 PM         #77
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
AndrewBynum Andrew Bynum

Got em

They k!ll the Knicks front line because the Knicks have no front line. Not one true center playing. The lakers have an enormous front line. They are supposed to dominate. Blaming amare is idiotic.
 7 years ago '07        #78
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 P. Dedos said:
you gotta be kidding me andrew bynum is trash and gasol is soft?

and they are the best PF/C combo in the nba what the fu*k yall dumbass muthafukas talking :disdain2:

i was like wat the fu*k are these retards saying?

while u dumasses are sayin hes soft..i bet you any NBA team would have no problem signing either one

fu*ken idiots on here man

just remember if they are not flashy or dont dunk and dont have lightning speed then they are wack according to most of boxden
 04-03-2011, 02:31 PM         #79
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
No the reason is because they have 3 players that are 7ft tall, bynum is the most replaceable out of the three
Tis makes no sense. Without Bynum gasol would get exposed more then he already does on defense and odom would stay in foul trouble. Bynum completely changes the entire look of the lakers.

Replace Bynum with who???
 04-03-2011, 02:31 PM         #80
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
i was like wat the fu*k are these retards saying?

while u dumasses are sayin hes soft..i bet you any NBA team would have no problem signing either one

fu*ken idiots on here man

just remember if they are not flashy or dont dunk and dont have lightning speed then they are wack according to most of boxden
The Heat didn't have a problem signing Bosh. Does that mean he's not soft?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy