Bynum responds to Amare calling Gasol soft

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2238 2238
 mikejg823 said:
forreal Pau soft but he a champion, nba mvp, nba rookie of the year, a world champion, and actually plays defense? wtf Amare aint done sh*t and if i ever see him play defense i think pigs will fly
um excuse me??? And just so you know, Amare was also rookie of the year. Pau is soft as hell and Amare doesn't play D. These are truths right here, I don't know how this is an argument. Just because Amare doesn't play defense doesn't mean Pau Gasol is the hardest n*gga out.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

End this thread man. Everyone's been dunked on, Pau just looks soft as fu*k when it happens. Some of ya'll Laker fans are the worst
 7 years ago '06        #42
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Amare is just as soft as Pau is
 7 years ago '10        #43
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9863 9863
 kingpin222 said:
um excuse me??? And just so you know, Amare was also rookie of the year. Pau is soft as hell and Amare doesn't play D. These are truths right here, I don't know how this is an argument. Just because Amare doesn't play defense doesn't mean Pau Gasol is the hardest n*gga out.

End this thread man. Everyone's been dunked on, Pau just looks soft as fu*k when it happens. Some of ya'll Laker fans are the worst
See Pau can't change who he is, he is a Spaniard who like fine wine bad bi*ches and literature. But see how he try's out there?

I can go to Youtube and find video's of amare standing in cement not even jumping to avoid looking stupid. He softer than Pau
 04-03-2011, 01:45 PM         #44
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somehow Chris Bosh still lost.
 7 years ago '05        #45
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
 JayDawn said:
See Pau can't change who he is, he is a Spaniard who like fine wine bad bi*ches and literature. But see how he try's out there?

I can go to Youtube and find video's of amare standing in cement not even jumping to avoid looking stupid. He softer than Pau
He ain't soft, he lazy. Amare's glasses be messing up his eyesight, how is he supposed to see the ball at all times!! lmao I can't defend his seemingly amazing ability to not notice someone scoring but I don't think that makes him soft, it just makes him stupid and lazy! Atleast when he tries he looks tough !
 7 years ago '08        #46
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,122 | Props total: 2667 2667
 kingpin222 said:

im a knicks fan but lets keep it trill

[video - click to view]

this n*gga amare might as well been wearing a cardigan made outta toilet paper in this sh*t
 7 years ago '05        #47
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
 mikeyajeto said:
Somehow Chris Bosh still lost.
Word the best thing about Pau Gasol and Amare Stoudemire is that they aren't Chris Bosh
 7 years ago '06        #48
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
 kingpin222 said:
He ain't soft, he lazy. Amare's glasses be messing up his eyesight, how is he supposed to see the ball at all times!! lmao I can't defend his seemingly amazing ability to not notice someone scoring but I don't think that makes him soft, it just makes him stupid and lazy! Atleast when he tries he looks tough !
This n*gga been coppin 2 for $5 purple tops from Freekey Zeekey
 7 years ago '05        #49
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 chrismb said:
i think people confuse being finesse as "soft" .... just because u dont throw the ball down w/ authority as KG, Amare, Bynum, etc doesnt mean ur soft
this... i mean he is the best pf in the league and anyone would have him n there team

so if thats soft then fu*k it guess n*gga is soft so soft that he is a main part in lakers doing a 3 peat this year. while the tuff guy amare barley getting into the playoff and get bounce out in the 1st round
 7 years ago '09        #50
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Pau is soft no doubt, but Amare does not play no defense, is overrated as fu*k, and will never come close to Pau's career accomplishments. Sounds like he is hating lol

D Howard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Amare
 04-03-2011, 01:53 PM         #51
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingpin222 said:
Word the best thing about Pau Gasol and Amare Stoudemire is that they aren't Chris Bosh
the Big 3 was a fu*king mistake. But what should have happened is:
1. Wade should have went to Chicago
2. LeBron should have went to New York
3. Bosh should have went to whoever would pay his f*ggot a.ss.

Alternates:

3b. Bosh should have retired and made a living selling flowers.
 7 years ago '10        #52
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8223 8223
Facts

Pau Gasol is Soft, and has two rings
Amare would rather trade buckets than focus on defense
Andrew Bynum is overrated at the center position, and benefits from playing with another 7ft more than Pau does
Lamar Odom is underrated in his importance to the Lakers, and to both Bynum and Pau
Knicks would lose to the lakers 4-2 in a series and Amare would average 35 a game, and the knicks would give up 120 a night
 7 years ago '10        #53
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21173 21173
 JayDawn said:

Listen I will admit STAT is a lazy fu*ker but lets not get it twisted...People dont fear Gasol.....period, but you don't hear the same when it comes to Amar'e. And just like you can find YT vids & see amare chilling, it's the same with Gasol. Don't be a hyprocrite.

Just accept the fact that Gasol is soft.

Kobe's words are deeper than any Laker/Kobe stan on here, so if he says Gasol is playing soft then he's soft.
 7 years ago '06        #54
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 491 491
 P. Dedos said:
you gotta be kidding me andrew bynum is trash and gasol is soft?

and they are the best PF/C combo in the nba what the fu*k yall dumbass muthafukas talking :disdain2:

Bynum can come join the Heat any day.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21173 21173
 mikeyajeto said:

Alternates:

Jesus christ...

Nautilus O said:
Facts

Pau Gasol is Soft, and has two rings
Amare would rather trade buckets than focus on defense
Andrew Bynum is overrated at the center position, and benefits from playing with another 7ft more than Pau does
Lamar Odom is underrated in his importance to the Lakers, and to both Bynum and Pau
Knicks would lose to the lakers 4-2 in a series and Amare would average 35 a game, and the knicks would give up 120 a night
fu*king thank you! lol. Finally someone speaking without any bias in here. Everything you said here is correct....fu*k you for saying we would give up 120 a night tho

The truth hurts.
 7 years ago '10        #56
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9863 9863
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Listen I will admit STAT is a lazy fu*ker but lets not get it twisted...People dont fear Gasol.....period, but you don't hear the same when it comes to Amar'e. And just like you can find YT vids & see amare chilling, it's the same with Gasol. Don't be a hyprocrite.

Just accept the fact that Gasol is soft.

Kobe's words are deeper than any Laker/Kobe stan on here, so if he says Gasol is playing soft then he's soft.
So did I say anywhere in my post Pau was not soft?

NO YOU accept the fact amare is no just lazy out there he is soft and he strikes ZERO fear into any big man with talent on offense because of it. n*ggas go out there and stay having career night on this n*gga

Its career night at the stadium when amare in town
 04-03-2011, 01:58 PM         #57
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Jesus christ...

fu*king thank you! lol. Finally someone speaking without any bias in here. Everything you said here is correct....fu*k you for saying we would give up 120 a night tho

The truth hurts.
Melo, LeBron, Amare > Heat Big 3
 7 years ago '06        #58
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 mikeyajeto said:

Alternates:

They haven't played one playoff game together yet and they were a mistake?
 7 years ago '06        #59
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
 mikeyajeto said:
Melo, LeBron, Amare > Heat Big 3

What's the Knicks record since obtaining Melo....? Don't worry,we'll wait.
 7 years ago '07        #60
authentics 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 66 66
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Just cause you got two rings doesn't mean youre not soft. That n*gga Bynum is trash honestly.
this is coming from a guy that works at subway
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago