Kanye West Supposedly Donating Pen15 to Kate Upton

most viewed right now
 125
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
 Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
....This Thread Has Shown Me Whos White :rofl2:
 7 years ago '05        #82
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,019 | Props total: 2894 2894
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga sayin she a beard

dats da term for a bi*ch that a f*ggit uses to make him look like a n*gga who like pus*y
Damn, i learned some new sh*t today. Thank you Marvin Hagler.
 7 years ago '04        #83
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 381 381
i like how exotic she looks... K.West 1 Us 0
 7 years ago '11        #84
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Fresh Whyte said:
....This Thread Has Shown Me Whos White :rofl2:
Your post has shown me that you're black.

(Whos ???)
 7 years ago '11        #85
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 BigC75 said:
i like how exotic she looks... K.West 1 Us 0
Exotic? Where you from?
 7 years ago '06        #86
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,463 | Props total: 1516 1516
 PTC said:
lol 1st off, if you're going to go off and brag about your girl without providing pics, it really holds no weight. Everybody is just going to a.ssume you're overrating her and she look like trash. Real talk.

That's cool bout your girl putting in 50 hours a week working, but I guarantee you Kim is putting in more work than her. Being in Kim's position is 24/7 job not just 50 hours a week.

2nd you said taking picture is not putting in work... lol... you sound real bitter. Just like someone in the educational field. Ignorance.

BUT, you also said a model = real woman and now "taking pictures is not putting in work"?

Come on son, you nappy rooted a.ss n*gga no one being racist...you sitting behind a screen claiming your girl is a model working as a financial auditor.

Honest...

Why you mad tho?
Stop making excuses for hoes, Simp a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #87
xbossxplayax 
space
avatar space
space
$4,597 | Props total: 1631 1631
Wonder if he licked and nibbled on that mole...
 04-03-2011, 05:15 PM         #88
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #89
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
Kanye West Supposedly Donating Pen15 to Kate Upton
 7 years ago '04        #90
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 1272 1272
 Agentzer0oo0 said:



She is badder than a oowee, but better than Rose & Kim? chillll...
I'm not into thin white chicks but lets be honest this chick looks good and she'll make a million without laying on her back, coming out with a s3xtape or sliding down a pole. Yes she's badder than Rose & Kardash! Ninja's be overrating a.ss too much.
 7 years ago '04        #91
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,680 | Props total: 9651 9651
at how this thread went into a hoe's war
 7 years ago '07        #92
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,386 | Props total: 206 206
a gradeschool prank usually you would write:
Pen
15
on your hand, then ask if they wanted to join the pen15 club. it worked best if you had a bunch of people do it. then you would get them to go through the secret ceramony where you would write "pen15" in the so that it looked like you wrote "p*nis" and you would point and laugh. best done with sharpie marker.
dude: Hey I joined the pen 15 club!
chick: Pen 15 club my a.ss you have p*nis on your hand, get the fu*k away from me!


 7 years ago '07        #93
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 Adewale said:
Stop making excuses for hoes, Simp a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #94
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 5733 5733
 notic99 said:
lmfaooooo dude send PEN 15 what the fu*k

i cant lmfao
the lil boy in ur avy got nice t*tties. no homo
 04-03-2011, 06:02 PM         #95
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #96
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 78 78
kate upton is one of my fav models right now she all around k!llin it kanye stays winning...
 04-03-2011, 06:09 PM         #97
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat n*gga87 said:
She bad good for yeey but Amber k!lling this chick (if we are comparing physical features)
I would take this chick over Amber Hoes ANYDAY bro. Chick is super bad. Ya'll are crazy.
 04-03-2011, 06:10 PM         #98
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tikyle2 said:
I'm not into thin white chicks but lets be honest this chick looks good and she'll make a million without laying on her back, coming out with a s3xtape or sliding down a pole. Yes she's badder than Rose & Kardash! Ninja's be overrating a.ss too much.
 7 years ago '09        #99
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 927 927
 PTC said:
lol 1st off, if you're going to go off and brag about your girl without providing pics, it really holds no weight. Everybody is just going to a.ssume you're overrating her and she look like trash. Real talk.

That's cool bout your girl putting in 50 hours a week working, but I guarantee you Kim is putting in more work than her. Being in Kim's position is 24/7 job not just 50 hours a week.

2nd you said taking picture is not putting in work... lol... you sound real bitter. Just like someone in the educational field. Ignorance.

BUT, you also said a model = real woman and now "taking pictures is not putting in work"?

Come on son, you nappy rooted a.ss n*gga no one being racist...you sitting behind a screen claiming your girl is a model working as a financial auditor.

Honest...

Why you mad tho?

I stopped reading after this but in my opinion work is physical or mental strain. When Kim K gets paid to do causes neither. She gets paid to show up to parties for Christ sake. Waking up early for a photo shoot isn't that difficult.
 7 years ago '07        #100
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$9,905 | Props total: 2288 2288
 rossic75 said:
I would take this chick over Amber Hoes ANYDAY bro. Chick is super bad. Ya'll are crazy.



[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
72 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy