most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
#winning
 7 years ago '04        #62
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
 Adewale said:
Wow I just read the rest of your racist rant. This nappy rooted head ****** is medical school and comes on this website on my free time from studying. This nappy rooted head ****** is sticking his ****** d!ck in a white woman you would sell your fathers house just to have a conversation with (My girl by the way).

You call what these bi*ches are doing as putting in work. GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!!!! My girl working 50 hours a week as a financial auditor and is the baddest chick you will ever see in your life is a cold girl putting in work for her success.
Having a idiot bi*ch and her shallow family being followed around by a camera is not putting in work, taking pictures is not putting in work, fu*king rappers is not putting in work. It a hoe being worshiped by dumb fu*ks.
come on son, you makin it seem like you got the baddest bi*ch on the planet doggie, she may b the badest bi*ch to you but not on the planet im just sayin tho u goin a lil too hard in this thread relax chief
 7 years ago '10        #63
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I'd take this bi*ch over baldielocks (amber rose) and silicone a.ss (kim k)
 7 years ago '04        #64
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17509 17509
 Chief Dee said:
Is this some white folks slang? Because I never heard this shyt. Who the hell says pen15?
 04-03-2011, 03:53 PM         #65
Norcal925Style 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Is this some white folks slang? Because I never heard this shyt. Who the hell says pen15?
No, its kinda how black girls type "L1k3 DiS 0n Th3 InTeRn3T"
 7 years ago '11        #66
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Adewale said:
Wow I just read the rest of your racist rant. This nappy rooted head ****** is medical school and comes on this website on my free time from studying. This nappy rooted head ****** is sticking his ****** d!ck in a white woman you would sell your fathers house just to have a conversation with (My girl by the way).

You call what these bi*ches are doing as putting in work. GET THE FUKK OUT OF HERE!!!! My girl working 50 hours a week as a financial auditor and is the baddest chick you will ever see in your life is a cold girl putting in work for her success.

Having a idiot bi*ch and her shallow family being followed around by a camera is not putting in work, taking pictures is not putting in work, fu*king rappers is not putting in work. It a hoe being worshiped by dumb fu*ks.
lol 1st off, if you're going to go off and brag about your girl without providing pics, it really holds no weight. Everybody is just going to a.ssume you're overrating her and she look like trash. Real talk.

That's cool bout your girl putting in 50 hours a week working, but I guarantee you Kim is putting in more work than her. Being in Kim's position is 24/7 job not just 50 hours a week.

2nd you said taking picture is not putting in work... lol... you sound real bitter. Just like someone in the educational field. Ignorance.

BUT, you also said a model = real woman and now "taking pictures is not putting in work"?

Come on son, you nappy rooted a.ss n*gga no one being racist...you sitting behind a screen claiming your girl is a model working as a financial auditor.

Honest...

Why you mad tho?

Last edited by PTC; 04-03-2011 at 03:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #67
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
not kanye.......
 7 years ago '10        #68
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237

i gotta say im a little jealous of an*gga
 7 years ago '04        #69
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Nickel said:
"Champagne wishes, dirty white bi*ches, you know this sh*t is, fu*king ridiculous"
 7 years ago '04        #70
sucram032003 
space
space
space
$307 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '06        #71
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 7 years ago '06        #72
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
These threads always take a turn towards some other sh*t. No one cares about the mongoloid's you fu*ks date. Threads about a bad bi*ch. Why's it gotta be anything other than that?
 7 years ago '07        #73
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 2474 2474
 ondatpurple said:
I'd take this bi*ch over baldielocks (amber rose) and silicone a.ss (kim k)
basically..regardless of what n*ggas are rambling about in here
 7 years ago '11        #74
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
lol it's one thing to say she look better than __________

It's another to say you'll "take her over _______" because ______ is/are hoes.

For all you know this bi*ch could have slept with more n*ggas than all your fingers and toes.
 7 years ago '11        #75
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
With all that said I think she's just a completely different look from Amber and Kim. It's like Apple and Oranges... only reason Kim is diff cuz her a.ss, if it wasn't injected they'd probably be similar.

Upton do got nice t*ts though

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #76
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Kanye Won? lmao Kanye Loss ...
She Do Not Look Better Than Amber Rose (Despite Wiz's Tattoo N' Praposal)
 7 years ago '07        #77
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,629 | Props total: 2474 2474
 PTC said:
lol it's one thing to say she look better than __________

It's another to say you'll "take her over _______" because ______ is/are hoes.

For all you know this bi*ch could have slept with more n*ggas than all your fingers and toes.
i think what dude you were arguing with was getting @ is, amber and kim k are KNOWN wh0ores..the public knows this..it's a FACT..amber was a stripper hoe who fu*ked and sucked her way to fame..using rappers who are hot @ the time to step her game ^^^^ ..same with kim k..her fam was simply in the spot light because her dad was one of the lawyers who defended o.j..she grew up and made a s3x tape..nobody knew about the bi*ch before that s3x tape..her own career sky rocketed after that s3x tape...then she got with reggie bush and other athletes, her own reality show, and all those endorsements etc...this chick is a SM..meaning she got into the industry and became famous and known for what she does for a profession..not sucking a fu*king dudes like amber and kim k did
 7 years ago '11        #78
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
i think what dude you were arguing with was getting @ is, amber and kim k are KNOWN wh0ores..the public knows this..it's a FACT..amber was a stripper hoe who fu*ked and sucked her way to fame..using rappers who are hot @ the time to step her game ^^^^ ..same with kim k..her fam was simply in the spot light because her dad was one of the lawyers who defended o.j..she grew up and made a s3x tape..nobody knew about the bi*ch before that s3x tape..her own career sky rocketed after that s3x tape...then she got with reggie bush and other athletes, her own reality show, and all those endorsements etc...this chick is a SM..meaning she got into the industry and became famous and known for what she does for a profession..not sucking a fu*king dudes like amber and kim k did
So you think all models don't suck and fu*k to get into the industry? lol

Honestly I don't even know Amber's story with "rappers" I honestly thought it was just Kanye but she was a stripper and she hasn't done anything.

My thing with Kim is, she just wanted to be famous just to be famous, didn't have to be for anything... which is bullsh*t but at the same time she HAS put in work like it or not.

I understand what dudes point is, but my point is that it is not valid or logical since being a SM doesn't automatically mean you're not a ho. Like I said models have the most incentives and least repercussions to sleeping around with celebs...
 7 years ago '05        #79
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 697 697
 Hold That said:
KIm K falling off man she hitting 30 and needs 2 gallons of make on before she step out the house.. chill... Plus she done ran through how many n*ggas in the past 2 years?
No your just gay, fu*k outta here dandelion and sprinkles a.ss n*gga.
 04-03-2011, 05:17 PM         #80
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kate > Amber & Kim combined

i said, get mad
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy